• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay so vote analysis kind of destroyed my Tweet and RDK are purple teammates thing.
They both voted day 1 for Xadlin (purple)

Juliet and gadmaster/chuck did not come to his rescue they could have easily swayed it to xadlin lynch if they did. Unless they bussing their own day 1 which is funny. I don't have context of how the vote went about just looking at the vote count.

day 2 vote

both red scum on the wagon for xadlin (pruple)
is there red in the tweet counter wagon? Hime or Sworder?
I town read pein, magic and kobe.

day 3 vote

both leading wagosn would result in town being lynched.

Looking at these 3 days
@hime hasn't been on any solid mafia lynches.
Avoided Xadlin wagons day 1 and 2,, Avoided red lynch day 1
day 3 voted prof.

day 4 TODAY

RDK not voting for Tweet. 🙃🙃🙃 but uh lol not a + or - imo
Assuming RDK and tweet can't be purple they were on xadlin's nuts day 1
Hime voting for a townie?

Hime purple scum
Dofla scum? I don't think he voted day 1.... So can't track that.

[Vote Lynch Hime]
funny how I ended up on what uh Kobe was voting for earlier.
also this post and ur others r kinda sus
we r literally trying to solve for the last red and u r sidetracking

Kobe

Paramount
ok first of all, y would i outright fully lie abt my claim? if u check xadlin's role, he can only protect for s-class
if someone is roleblocked, they r not informed of being roleblocked and its not like xad had an invest or something that failed

secondly, if i was xad's teammate faking my claim, i dont know whether prof is scum or not still bc its multiball
prof could def just be scum pretending to have roleblocked a scummy player

if i vouched for a scum, how would that make me look?
anyway i was completely right in my vouch as we can see in profs flip

plus trying to fake a claim like this esp this early in the game as scum is too risky
it is very easy to be countered if i just flat out lie
If you thought Prof was scum pretending to have blocked a scummy player, you would have interacted with him, especially after there was only 1 kill in N1. Even after N2, you never bothered to interact with Prof. Prof came in to day claiming to have vigged Ruffles. Ratchet questioned Prof for what he did, Prof claimed. Then, you showed up vouching for Prof's claim. You pushed for a "town busdriver", nobody showed up. At that point rather than pausing and giving Prof the benefit of doubt - same thing you did for Ratchet even though at some point you were claiming that Ratchet could have been lying, you pushed for his lynch. Then, Ratchet and Juliet flips scum/hostile indie, and there is no town death. You continue to tunnel Prof and votes start piling up on Prof in D4 before ekko fixes his mistake and everyone knows that Prof was town.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
If you thought Prof was scum pretending to have blocked a scummy player, you would have interacted with him, especially after there was only 1 kill in N1. Even after N2, you never bothered to interact with Prof. Prof came in to day claiming to have vigged Ruffles. Ratchet questioned Prof for what he did, Prof claimed. Then, you showed up vouching for Prof's claim. You pushed for a "town busdriver", nobody showed up. At that point rather than pausing and giving Prof the benefit of doubt - same thing you did for Ratchet even though at some point you were claiming that Ratchet could have been lying, you pushed for his lynch. Then, Ratchet and Juliet flips scum/hostile indie, and there is no town death. You continue to tunnel Prof and votes start piling up on Prof in D4 before ekko fixes his mistake and everyone knows that Prof was town.
lets test my claim then, simple solution?

Magic

Resplendent
1. @T-Pein™
2. @Black Pegged Dragon
3. @Kobe
4. @Psychic
5. @RDK
6. @Hans Tweetenberg
7. @Magic
8. @TSworder
9. @RÆM
10. @One Last Username
11. @Poison @DoflaMihawk
12. @MangoSenpai
13. @Hayumi
14. @Natalija
15. @hime
16. @Flower

apologies for the mass tag, but can everyone give a "i don't think they have purple equity" list please.

this is for future consideration sake. scum will want the pool as wide as possible so if they're wrong it can just move onto the next target. we're deep into the game, people should be able to give some semblance of this list.

also weigh in on tweet/bpd if you haven't.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
1. @T-Pein™
2. @Black Pegged Dragon
3. @Kobe
4. @Psychic
5. @RDK
6. @Hans Tweetenberg
7. @Magic
8. @TSworder
9. @RÆM
10. @One Last Username
11. @Poison @DoflaMihawk
12. @MangoSenpai
13. @Hayumi
14. @Natalija
15. @hime
16. @Flower

apologies for the mass tag, but can everyone give a "i don't think they have purple equity" list please.

this is for future consideration sake. scum will want the pool as wide as possible so if they're wrong it can just move onto the next target. we're deep into the game, people should be able to give some semblance of this list.

flower, sworder, tweet, rdk, psychic, X, me obvi

RDK

Marvelous
1. @T-Pein™
2. @Black Pegged Dragon
3. @Kobe
4. @Psychic
5. @RDK
6. @Hans Tweetenberg
7. @Magic
8. @TSworder
9. @RÆM
10. @One Last Username
11. @Poison @DoflaMihawk
12. @MangoSenpai
13. @Hayumi
14. @Natalija
15. @hime
16. @Flower

hime - can be purple
MangoSenpai - lean town
TSworder - lean town
RDK - town
Natalija - can be purple
Magic - can be purple
Hans Tweetenberg - not purple, can be red
Hayumi - can be purple
Black Pegged Dragon - not purple, can be red
RÆM - lean town
DoflaMihawk - can be purple
One Last Username - can be purple
Psychic - lean town
Kobe - lean town
Flower - lean town

RÆM

Distinguished
also this post and ur others r kinda sus
we r literally trying to solve for the last red and u r sidetracking
skill-issue.gif

Magic

Resplendent
You’re the one who decided to mention it, and call it a useless lynch. And I am telling you you are wrong. Now it doesn’t matter? Lol, don’t go shifting blame if you don’t wanna accept your own.

i mean i don't like being wrong at all. and apologies to @John Wayne for mislynching him of course.

but my point is that the 3 options were all not mafia. it was town, town, and indy. yes if we lynched prof maybe ratchet doesn't win, but my point is that the john wagon, in isolation, doesn't look more scummy than the other two as for mafia no matter what they're voting someone not on their own team.

Kobe

Paramount
i mean i don't like being wrong at all. and apologies to @John Wayne for mislynching him of course.

but my point is that the 3 options were all not mafia. it was town, town, and indy. yes if we lynched prof maybe ratchet doesn't win, but my point is that the john wagon, in isolation, doesn't look more scummy than the other two as for mafia no matter what they're voting someone not on their own team.
If you thought Ratchet was an option, why didn't you push him?

Magic

Resplendent
If you thought Ratchet was an option, why didn't you push him?
I had no interest there. I wasn't caught up but it didn't seem like he was scum to me, although much more reserved, and pretty much same thing with prof. I saw a bunch of role related spec and didn't think much of it. For John I recalled him heavily on ratchet on day 1, seemingly dropping that on day 2, and not having much else to stand out. Combined with what rdk said, I thought he was our best.

RÆM

Distinguished
days filled in with colors of people we know.
day 1
Count:
TAT = 6 (Magic?, Prof, Sworder?, Flower?, Tpein?, Aurelian)
Xadlin = 5 (Melkor, Ratchet, Mango?, RDK?, Tweet?)
Kobe = 3 (Hayumi, BPD, Hime)
Ratchet = 1 (JW)
Sworder = 1 (TAT)
Hime = 1 (OLU)
RDK = 1 (Kobe)

Not Voting: Xadlin, Tpein, Psychic, Gad, RAEM, Ruffles, Poison, Juliet, Natalija

day 2
Count:
Xadlin = 10 (Tweet, Juliet, RDK, Ratchet, BPD, Prof, Chuck, Flower, JW, Aurelian)
Tweet = 5 (Hime, Magic, Tpein, Kobe, Sworder)
Psychic = 1 (Xadlin)
Ruffles = 1 (Mango)
RDK = 1 (Natalija)
Flower = 1 (Psychic)

Not Voting: Dofla, RAEM, OLU, Hayumi, Ruffles

day 3
Count:
Prof = 7 (Dofla, Hayumi, Flower, JW, RAEM, Hime, Natalija)
JW = 7 (RDK, Tpein, BPD, Magic, Ratchet, Sworder, Juliet)
Ratchet = 2 (Kobe, Mango)
Kobe = 1 (Prof)

Duel [All votes in the duel count as 1]:
Tweet to win = 5 (Tweet, Tpein, Kobe, BPD, Juliet)
RAEM to win = 5 (RAEM, Natalija, Hime, Magic, Ratchet)

day 4
Count:
Tweet = 5
(Hime, Tpein, Dofla, Psychic, Hayumi)
BPD = 5 (Natalija, Mango, RDK, Flower, Sworder)
Psychic = 1 (BPD)
Flower = 1 (Kobe)
RAEM = 1 (OLU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back