Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliet

Illustrious
After catching up I have to say that Tweet looks better to me now as his posts give me the impression of being genuine while Juliet looks worse now.

REMINDER TO ALL: The big problem is that we somehow have to get 11 votes on a single player to get a lynch, so imo 3 wagons should be reduced to 2, otherwise it´s highly likely that we fail.

This is also the reason why I was still not firing out my own vote. My main suspects are Dofla and Juliet right now but them getting enough votes is not gonna happen I guess, so it will most likely have to be T-Pein or Ultra for me. Unless we get another wagon started that stacks up enough votes rather quickly, the odds for this are not quite good though.

Most of the time T-Pein hasn´t contributed any stuff that convinced me but then he came up with the argument about Juliet trying to save her scummate. So at this point I´d say the lynch which could give us more infos about different players would indeed be Ultra.

Vote lynch Ultra

I´m sorry if he would be town but like I said an Ultra lynch could help us figuring out more about several other players. First day lynches are always hard so we should try to get the most information out of it that we could get. If Ultra flips scum Juliet looks really bad. Dofla and Natalija on the other hand would look better. If Ultra flips town Dofla looks worse and T-Pein would also not look that good. It would not clear Juliet but she would look less bad as she was obviously not trying to save him.
What is your read on Ultra and T-Pein because I don't see you say what your read is on them. You said T-Pein hasn't contributed and he pairs me up with Ultra and you voted with a player who hasn't contributed.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

1c73e09c8bd1b9b705ed18ee22bc594d98a98907fb822d6252e8002d892e3fad_1.jpg

Well, enjoy having a no lynch.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
sure, looking forward to ur explanation of how juliet's response was very obviously predictable
You are saying frankly a lot stuff that isn't true, which is either unintentional or misframing on purpose. I never said or gave Juliet a town read, but you rushed that response at me for questioning you and SoulKiller gaslighting her. Next, I said you and him seemed to have prepared in advance to jump that comment to undermine her. I never said anything about you predicting her response again you put words in my mouth. Finally I have a bad feeling about your coordination with him and it's branched from how the two of you were threading reads and views together, on Juliet, on Grammaton, etc...it.makes me distrustful how you've done this, seems more planned out then naturally occurring.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
What is your read on Ultra and T-Pein because I don't see you say what your read is on them. You said T-Pein hasn't contributed and he pairs me up with Ultra and you voted with a player who hasn't contributed.

For all the grandstanding about how we need to secure a lynch today she sure seems hesitant to close this out

Day 1 - Vote Count #3

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein
Ultra > DoflaMihawk > Evans > Aurelian > DoflaMihawk > T-Pein > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
hime > Ultra > Grammaton > Hans Tweetenburg > Juliet
T-Pein > Ultra
DoflaMihawk > Ultra
Ekkologix > Ultra > Evans
Aurelian > Ultra
Grammaton > Evans > None > T-Pein
SoulKiller > Grammaton
Evans > Ultra > None > T-Pein
Lethal > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
Natalija > Hans Tweetenburg
Cubey > Ultra > T-Pein
Hans Tweetenburg > Ultra
Juliet > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
Kurumi > Ultra
TSworder > T-Pein

Ultra - 5 (T-Pein, DoflaMihawk, Aurelian, Hans Tweetenburg, Kurumi)
Evans - 1 (Ekkologix)
Grammaton - 1 (SoulKiller)
T-Pein - 8 (Grammaton, Black Pegged Dragon, Evans, Juliet, Ultra, TSworder, Lethal, Cubey)
Hans Tweetenburg - 1 (Natalija)
Juliet - 1 (hime)

Approx 5.5 hours remaining.
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
If he flips town I'm eyeballing some of these late voters - he shouldn't be afforded this much slack unless you're scum who's perfectly content with keeping his useless ass around

The X

Marvelous
You are sidelining HARD and everyone can tell you are WEAK SAUCE

Tomorrow I'm gonna give it to ya💪💪💪
I'm zero percent worried about you. Don't think I've been on the sidelines at all, you've just decided to read how I've chosen to interact this game as weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back