Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliet

Illustrious
Evans said TPein got lynched for not playing the game and It looked like to me TPein got lynched for playing the same way he played before when he was scum.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean, without calling the game, could try to work out a sportsman-like solution. Lynch Evans, volunteer to have Hime killed off without intervention, let it play out? Best I got.
Yea I might need to be killed or subbed out here ig

Game End

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Upon due consideration, I feel the best option for everyone involved is to call this game as a draw for all sides. I have several reasons for this, but the main one is that, given the nature of what transpired, I simply cannot guarantee that the game will retain its integrity as a contest.

What I can do here is put together a game with the same players as here - 20/21, to be ready to start for around friday or the weekend. It won't be based on this one, and probably won't be the same flavour, but I think if no one else is ready to go, in the interests of maintaining momentum it'll be better to get a new game rolling asap. If anyone is strongly against this suggestion, please let me know. I'll confirm details (such as flavour) tomorrow, otherwise.

Thanks for playing, I'll post the full setup for this one later, apologies that this is how it ended given the efforts you've put into playing this, I do believe this is the best decision given all considerations here.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Upon due consideration, I feel the best option for everyone involved is to call this game as a draw for all sides. I have several reasons for this, but the main one is that, given the nature of what transpired, I simply cannot guarantee that the game will retain its integrity as a contest.

What I can do here is put together a game with the same players as here - 20/21, to be ready to start for around friday or the weekend. It won't be based on this one, and probably won't be the same flavour, but I think if no one else is ready to go, in the interests of maintaining momentum it'll be better to get a new game rolling asap. If anyone is strongly against this suggestion, please let me know. I'll confirm details (such as flavour) tomorrow, otherwise.

Thanks for playing, I'll post the full setup for this one later, apologies that this is how it ended given the efforts you've put into playing this, I do believe this is the best decision given all considerations here.

I respect your decision.

So what was the setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back