Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
You had the gal to accuse me of pre-flipping Pein but were not interested in exploring the possibilities behind that thought at my invitation. You gave some vague answer about "oh I'll have to check the wagons and see this and that", and leaving your direction tomorrow completely open without a satisfying answer that reveals where your head is at.

I’ve already said ITT who else has my attention, if I’m expected to go trawling for your thoughts, you can do so for mine

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I’ve already said ITT who else has my attention, if I’m expected to go trawling for your thoughts, you can do so for mine

I wasn't asking you to go trawling, I literally had my thoughts on full display at the time you had requested them, and frankly even if I didn't I asked you the question first.

Grammaton

Consigliere
pretty sure tpein is already hammered so this is in the category of performative nonsense

It’s not even indicative of anything alignment based, it’s just pathetic

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Imma flip town.
I was obviously counter wagon to scum.
100%
Gramma was leading this.
He did it to save ultra.
Ultra and Naomi are scums.
See my list.

Cfding me while I sleep cowardly AF.

Day 1 - Final Vote Count

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Vote lynch tpein
Majority was reached here.

Final Vote Count

Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein > None > T-Pein > Ultra > T-Pein
Ultra > DoflaMihawk > Evans > Aurelian > DoflaMihawk > T-Pein > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
hime > Ultra > Grammaton > Hans Tweetenburg > Juliet
T-Pein > Ultra > T-Pein
DoflaMihawk > Ultra
Ekkologix > Ultra > Evans
Aurelian > Ultra > T-Pein
Grammaton > Evans > None > T-Pein > None > T-Pein
SoulKiller > Grammaton
Evans > Ultra > None > T-Pein
Lethal > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
Natalija > Hans Tweetenburg
Cubey > Ultra > T-Pein
Hans Tweetenburg > Ultra
Juliet > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
Kurumi > Ultra > T-Pein
TSworder > T-Pein

Ultra - 3 (DoflaMihawk, Hans Tweetenburg, Black Pegged Dragon)
Evans - 1 (Ekkologix)
Grammaton - 1 (SoulKiller)
T-Pein - 11 (Evans, Juliet, Ultra, TSworder, Lethal, Cubey, Kurumi, Aurelian, Black Pegged Dragon, Grammaton, T-Pein) - LYNCHED
Hans Tweetenburg - 1 (Natalija)
Juliet - 1 (hime)

Please stop posting. End of Day imminent.

Night 1

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Assassin-classes typically were at a disadvantage when it comes to Grail wars - their reliance on subterfuge and concealment when pit against foes whose senses surpass the human limits typically made them more of a gimmick. It was no surprise, then, to see that the first class to fall was Assassin of Red, whose Master was swiftly incapacitated afterwards.

T-Pein - Master of Red Assassin, a Town Graverobber, was lynched.
It is Night 1. Day 2 will begin no later than 8pm BST 22nd May.

You are,

Master of Red Assassin
Town Graverobber

KJCLL5k.png

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town
Graverobber - You may target a dead player, and will gain a one-shot version of an active ability that they possessed. You may not gan Destructive actions va this effect. You can store up to 1 action with this ability - once you rob a new ability, it will overwrite the previously taken one. You may not rob and use a robbed ability during the same night phase.

Command Spells: 3
-During the Night Phase, you may make every action you take gain "Unstoppable", making it immune to failure. Cost - 1 Command Spell
-During the Night Phase, you may give yourself the passive "Untouchable", making any action that targets you fail, including those that are "Unstoppable". Cost - 2 Command Spells

Once you run out of Command Spells, you will lose access to any ability to may possess. You will, however, still be able to use any factional abilities you may possess.

Servant Information:

pptZLUm.png

True Name: Hasan-i Sabbah
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Description: The origin of the term "Assassin", Hasan can be one of many servants - for countless have held the title "Old Man of the Mountain" over the ages.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back