DoflaMihawk » Ultra
Lord Melkor » hime
Evans » Aurelian
Odd » Ultra
Aurelain » hime
Cubey » Ultra
Hans Tweetenberg » Cubey

Kurumi - 1 (Juliet)
Ultra - 5 (Black Pegged Dragon, DoflaMihawk, Odd, Cubey, hime)
hime - 2 (Lord Melkor, Aurelian)
Aurelian - 1 (Evans)
Cubey - 2 (Ultra, Hans Tweetenberg)

With 19 alive, it is 10 to lynch.
There are approx 35 hours remaining.

TSworder

Majin
2 - Ultra - i take back my slight town, case on some players like gram were fine but he posts more and i just like him less... also i reread a bit of last eod and he just looks bad there
3 - Grammaton - null/scum, not sure how to read him tbh... i like his engagement and stuff better from when i made my case on him but at the same time im paranoid :lul
4 - DoflaMihawk - town lean, i dont think he would be so focused on lynching ultra and doing nothing else like this as scum... when we were scum together he did ask for advice and stuff abt how to act so i figure hed be more self-conscious
5 - hime
6 - Aurelian - gonna scum lean him, idk wtf the dude is smoking if he thinks me and soul r somehow aligned and his contributions this game have lowkey been unhelpful
7 - Hans Tweetenburg - null, still feel like hes different than the other town games ive played with him but i dont think he seems necessarily scummy atm
8 - Black Legged Dragon - town lean, he feels combative in a town way
10 - Evans - town lean, idk he feels like hes been able to hold his ground and make a comeback from the first half of last dp, he feels townie
11 - Rugrat - inactive af
12 - TSworder - null, tbh i dont remember anything from this slot
13 - Lethal - null, feels like hes just been playing catch-up the entire game, id like more real-time discussions with him and other players
14 - Cubey - null/slight scum, kinda unsure abt him tbh, he says hes one of the best players from nf but i havent seen that this game tbh
15 - Natalija - null/town, i feel like her posts so far havent pinged me the wrong way but shes also been kinda inactive compared to her usual self
16 - Ace - inactive af
17 - One Last Username Xadlin - inactive af
18 - Kurumi - null, not sure at all with her, might need to do an iso or something later tbh
19 - Juliet - scum lean, i dont know, although i will say i like her posts more this phase, im having trouble seeing her as anything other than scum from last dp... i just dont like some of reactions to things for some reason
20 - RAEM Lord Melkor - null/slight scum, not sure... i saw that hes voting me for playing differently than last game but he based it off of 5 posts alone from this dp that ive made which i dont really feel is a fair analysis and one i think town LM is less likely to do
21 - SoulKiller Odd - slight town lean, this is mainly off of liking SK last phase
How can you not remember my town lean on you, this is just rude

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think I’m just going to mostly start again reads wise

I’m still fine with Evans, and I’m pretty certain lethal, fang and BPD are town

I think I’m just gonna work to the assumption Ultra is town and lean back into him thinking the same things at the same time as me for most of D1, despite thinking what he’s doing today is mostly a waste of time

Embarrassing as it is, there’s something bothering me about Kurumi today, and I think I’d still be open to Tweet - I think Melkor made a good post toward him about his read of kurumis role

Kurumi

Preeminent
Could you explain this a little more? There’s a big problem with this claim but it depends on how your role works
What exactly do you want to know? Just ask.

Vote count would be nice @Ratchet

I gotta say if certain players somehow flip town I´d be really annoyed because they are all big talk and think they are so great while downtalking other players but in that possible case(s) they´d have to touch some grass. Me fake claiming a (basically) back up role right after the town graverobber got lynched would be rather brainded for scum. Even if you think I´d really be that stupid I would be in a team and with help of others I should be able to come up with something else instead.

TSworder has been very much under the radar so far but his question is actually good! Not sure if there even should be vanilla roles in it, wasn´t it stated that everyone has those command spells in this round?

Grammaton

Consigliere

I gotta say if certain players somehow flip town I´d be really annoyed because they are all big talk and think they are so great while downtalking other players but in that possible case(s) they´d have to touch some grass. Me fake claiming a (basically) back up role right after the town graverobber got lynched would be rather brainded for scum. Even if you think I´d really be that stupid I would be in a team and with help of others I should be able to come up with something else instead.

TSworder has been very much under the radar so far but his question is actually good! Not sure if there even should be vanilla roles in it, wasn´t it stated that everyone has those command spells in this round?

I actually found what I was looking for already. The bolded is a fair point, however you must surely acknowledge your claim coukd work for exactly that reason too, so it comes down to how close to the sun you want to fly - it’s something I’d do for sure, whether you would court suspicion, in less certain

What have you made of tpeins wagon?

TSworder

Majin

Yes it was stated that everyone has at least 3 credits, but now that I think about maybe she has 4 credits and she can use the Untouchable spell 2 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back