Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
Though the three that are pushing Tweet makes me uncomfortable, especially Natalija for some reason I can't quite explain or put my finger on.

Why Juliet? I think she's been distrustful of Hime and clearly made that obvious.
How am I making you uncomfortable?

Lethal

Exceptional
Pein useless slot. stupid troll garbage defended with kek and cringe. Can fuck right off and could use a bullet through the temple if a day vig is around.

Lethal

Exceptional
Seeing as I can't reconcile Ultra as towny and don't understand Evans' progession regarding him, my current take is they're both scum and the early case and everything surrounding it was their attempt at distancing
First brave move you've pulled all game. I disagree, but it's you actually playing. Hopefully you've got a vote here somewhere?

Lethal

Exceptional
I know that many of you are not familiar with my play but I get upset easily when I see toxicity in the thread and my emotions went out of hand when said I wanted the vig to shoot me because I didn't want to play anymore.

I will continue playing the game and I'll try to stay strong without my emotions getting in the way.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Vote lynch Ultra

I´m sorry if he would be town but like I said an Ultra lynch could help us figuring out more about several other players. First day lynches are always hard so we should try to get the most information out of it that we could get.

The absolute state of my wagon. What a crock of horseshit. Muh info.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
"We should try and get the most info possible by lynching the most active player even though I'm not scum reading them"

What is HAPPENING this game

:kobeha

Let's lynch T Pein and call it a day - he's just posting useless dreck. Juliet can't be my team mate, because I'm not scum, so positionally her only motive her could be to cover for...T himself, which probably means she's ok

[Vote Lynch T-Pein]

After we take out the trash, let's talk about what the fuck happened today, my entire wagon is a joke

Lethal

Exceptional
Ideally I'd like a Tweet claim and would not blink an eye to lynch Pein and be rid of the plague that he is, so I'm down if we need a vote later.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Ideally I'd like a Tweet claim and would not blink an eye to lynch Pein and be rid of the plague that he is, so I'm down if we need a vote later.

Well you can't extract claims with a town this weak, hopefully tomorrow after the inactives are subbed the game looks a little better

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I do strongly suspect some mate saving going on here because otherwise this is just rediculous, but I think it's going to be hard to get Tweet up to majority

If someone doesn't vote Pein they can't possibly have a good explanation, he's worthless

Day 1 - Vote Count #2

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein
Ultra > DoflaMihawk > Evans > Aurelian > DoflaMihawk > T-Pein > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
hime > Ultra > Grammaton > Hans Tweetenburg > Juliet
T-Pein > Ultra
DoflaMihawk > Ultra
Ekkologix > Ultra > Evans
Aurelian > Ultra
Grammaton > Evans > None > T-Pein
SoulKiller > Grammaton
Evans > Ultra > None > T-Pein
Lethal > Hans Tweetenburg
Natalija > Hans Tweetenburg
Cubey > Ultra
Hans Tweetenburg > Ultra
Juliet > Hans Tweetenburg > T-Pein
Kurumi > Ultra

Ultra - 6 (T-Pein, DoflaMihawk, Aurelian, Cubey, Hans Tweetenburg, Kurumi)
Evans - 1 (Ekkologix)
Grammaton - 1 (SoulKiller)
T-Pein - 5 (Grammaton, Black Pegged Dragon, Evans, Juliet, Ultra)
Hans Tweetenburg - 2 (Lethal, Natalija)
Juliet - 1 (hime)

Approx 7.5 hours remaining.
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

TSworder

Majin
That’s totally NAI, don’t fall into that trap :dead

Have you played with Grammy before?

Yes, but dont remember him being so active at the start of a game-in the games I played with him, but I got some good vibes from his interactions

What good vibes did you get exactly? The part where he was more toxic than ever before in most of his confrontations?
I suppose you're referring to Ultra and not Grammaton here, right? I don't think that Ultra was toxic in ``most of his confrontations``
Kwehstion

When you say that Ultra is town for activity and for arguing like he did with me last game, you realize he was scum last game yes?
I also said that Ultra is more active and uses less fluff; his interaction with you from the beginning is just a small aspect of his conversations; he has good activity with Aurelian, BPD, T-Pein/etc.; I think he plays differently than his d1 in MW; when he was a go getter at the start and calmed down mid-end of d1, this d1 he started strong, and he has the same flow currently, if this makes sense—and I consider this good enough for a town lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back