• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm gonna go ahead and clear Ekko for now. No reason really, just feels like probably town again

Does this work as a vote

I probably won't have time to read the super early morning posts...has Ekko claimed?

Vote Watson

Vote Ratchet

all-aboard-train.gif

Let's get Ratchet up to Ekko and see what happens

You assuming I think all of those are scum? Lmao

No I don't care about the vote or what it says about him. Basically just null there

For Ratchet referring to the 50 hours of weak handed thoughts, avoiding the Ekko line until hammer, making pushes but not backing it up, piling on to already flushed out thoughts from other people

Poyser came out hot then dropped dramatically as the day went on. Ended up with 10 or 15 posts to end of the day all trying to push the vote to Watson I think before voting Ekko near the end as well

Also if you think my play is dog shit, I'm assuming its just your code for good work keep it up

Ratchet avoided Ekko until last possible time basically

The hammer

3 people either not knowing the vote count or playing games...interesting

Of the people off Ekko...Aurelian, Ratchet, Lethal, Melkor, Nibel

People who was on Watson when she took the lead, but flipped late to Ekko or elsewhere or not involved

Poyser, Ratchet, Nibel, Magic, Hime, Lethal

Removing the suspects I've been pushing (Aurelian, Ratchet, Poyser). That leaves Nibel, Magic, Hime, Lethal

Feeling Hime and Magic good for the day...Nibel and Lethal would be the targets
Lol

Lmao even

Poyser

Long ass multi-quote time I'm sorry y'all 😭

Comrade!

Has Xad done anything to look town tbh? He said he wouldn't coast. He coasted all day if I'm not mistaken

Can you elaborate on this? At least what it was about?

This is true, I'll admit. Gonna say I was tryna pretend like I was reading the thread while I was too busy to actually do it. Still a lot of missing info. But hey, I'm here and feel free to ask me anything about D2 and up to say page 35 of D1 😭

Can you explain the green text and what it stands for?

Alco, it's not the only thing you should be called out for tbh.

You first open with saying Retro was too defensive (I disagree), came in and said you vibed with magic, that you didn't like the lolDupla wagon, and then went back to Retro saying you didn't like that she didn't have any town reads or something to that extent while she was clearly inactive. You come off like you're tryna look helpful but you might as well be mist. Visible but just no substance.

Down to get the Panda again tbh.

Uhhh, why would you refuse to full claim and then say you're so obvious at the same time?

Cubey isn't in this game

Explain? I don't think the claim thing is a good enough reason to push, especially since he's being obvious af with it.

Down to get him too.

I am confusion. What even are you trying to tell Magic.

You have nothing to read tho?

Isn't that the most plausible scenario?

Ayy, das muh boi

I mean, she's not exactly being stupid there tbh. You got another explanation?

I don't like this post. Not the content, but the timing ig. I feel like you've generally been doing nothing too productive last day phase and now go for the most obvious fruit in Alco to seem like you're hunting.

I hope this ain't the start of a push comrade, cause it'd be a stupid fucking staging ground to do that. I can't speak for Ekko's actions on this particular occasion but he's not really ignored me all that much.

How? If anything, this was before Ekko could be sure of his lynch so it feels staged.

You can trust me boobies. Your trust would be a gift, a boon even. Please?

You're asking me to speak for Ekko at this point. Well, mostly. I might not have followed up by asking him again but I've also mentioned the different play a few times. It's not a staged fight if that's what you're getting at.
This post is awful

Poyser

No I don't care about the vote or what it says about him. Basically just null there

For Ratchet referring to the 50 hours of weak handed thoughts, avoiding the Ekko line until hammer, making pushes but not backing it up, piling on to already flushed out thoughts from other people

Poyser came out hot then dropped dramatically as the day went on. Ended up with 10 or 15 posts to end of the day all trying to push the vote to Watson I think before voting Ekko near the end as well

Also if you think my play is dog shit, I'm assuming its just your code for good work keep it up
Pretty sure you’ve just made this up lol

Poyser

can everyone give their top 3 suspects pls so we can formulate a proper direction rather than individual leave shit streaks on the wall and admire them.

nibel-as explaind

gad-think id prefer getting a proper claim from him and even in his most recent multiquote i feel like there really isn't many reads being made by him and it just fits the bill as his scum play.

retro(i dont mind her being lynched, but want to use the day for other shit and we'll see if she comes back with anything better than she has which has been mostly surface level "oh look, shiny" shit.

i still dont really get scum vibes from orca. like he seems to believe in the shit he's saying to the full extent and doesn't really care how he's coming across or playing with any sort of agenda.
I’m not sure how you can say you don’t feel like orca is playing with any sort of agenda lol. It’s objectively not true. He started a serious push on me before I even posted, kept pushing me after I started posting (even tho his recent post I quoted seems to imply he thought my start was good) and now he’s still pushing me. His agenda is pretty clear, and considering it started before I even posted it doesn’t exactly appear genuine

Poyser

Maybe it wasn't the last 15, just the posts I remember of yours lol
I don’t really think I put that much effort into Watson getting lynched? I said i wanted to get her claim, but i think the majority of focus was on Ekko. Esp when he was trying to shade me for “dropping off” and then I pointed out his summary of my play was completely backwards and was an outright lie, and then pointed out how he completely dropped out of our interaction when I pointed out he was lying. I even told magic it was a smoking gun, making it obvious I had him as nailed scum no matter what

And btw I’m not saying you should read me town for Ekko. Plenty people were on Ekko before I was. But your summary of my play, just like Ekko’s yesterday, is completely false. So I struggle to see it as a real/genuine read

The Orca

Antihero
Er

What does you having outside commitments matter here at all? Not one person is going at you for being inactive or for not providing enough. This post is fucking gross. Emotional manipulation at its worst

People think you are scum based on the content you DID give

Feels like that readback was a waste of time lol

vote watson

Happy to get a claim here

Not sure what to make of the claim from retro but tweet summed it up pretty well. She’s on borrowed time either way s

Plenty people were on Ekko before I was. But your summary of my play, just like Ekko’s yesterday, is completely false. So I struggle to see it as a real/genuine read
The above were ones that were sticking out in my head, so no it wasn't the last 15, but unlike Ekko I'm willing to agree some things weren't accurate, doesn't make the characterization of your play incorrect imo. You did jump off of Ekko to Watson and then back on as 1 of the last votes I think. Also, the Ekko smoking gun seemed fake to me. Maybe by Ekko, maybe by you both who knows. Just seemed too obvious, but that's probably for later

What is your thought on Xadlin?

Poyser

Lethal - self-explanatory. I'm putting him as a soft scum lean and giving him leniency because of being in two games which is what RDK mentioned iirc. Otherwise, his play is lacking - my gut tells me his play is scummy. Although I won't discount the possiblity he's just auto scum each game by default now.
I can see him killing Craig proactively as a survival mechanism.

In your own words, why do you think lethal is scummy? I dont think you've mentioned him even once before this have you? This 100% reads like you've just taken this read from RDK lol

Poyser

Lethal - self-explanatory. I'm putting him as a soft scum lean and giving him leniency because of being in two games which is what RDK mentioned iirc. Otherwise, his play is lacking - my gut tells me his play is scummy. Although I won't discount the possiblity he's just auto scum each game by default now.
I can see him killing Craig proactively as a survival mechanism.

Nibel - Reading him is a pain. Him announcing he'll switch up his play (and followed up on it - respect for this ngl) gives him a decent opportunity to simply use this different method as an excuse. Could be as simplistic as a case of just being NAI, however.

This guy is just... a difficult slot.

Xad - It's different this game, tonally town. His overall content is lacking like Lethal's. He has a teeny bit more time to dedicate to the game and it simply isn't enough to gauge him as town yet for me.
Beyond that basis, his reactivity is absent. There isn't a lot of interaction on his part, just follow ups. I'm noting my own hypocrisy here - I suppose it's a rather weak reason, gut says he might be scum.

Ratchet I suspect ever so slightly but he's more null - read may be evaluated depending if his play stays like this. Possibly indie, perhaps. When he's indie he can do far more damage, but it's not something I'm going to give laser focus to right now.

I'm still working on ISOs atm
Finally visiting family so I'll try my best to pop in and dedicate some more detailed analyses
in fact i just hate this entire post and reads

there is nothing here. nothing at all

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
why do you think non-town would come forward this information in the way that they did.

what are your thoughts on retro now and what are your town thoughts?
i dont think anyone would come forward with that info the way they did
i dont see the reason to do that as any alignment so it doesnt really play a factor for me

if i take his claim at face value, it fits an sk

what i do find weird is the fact that he shared all this info, goes around saying its obvious af and anyone who doesnt get it is an idiot, then proceeds to not be willing to straight up claim it if its so obvi
i really dont see the point in all of this

as for retro, she feels more like her regular self today compared to yesterday
still personally feel that slot is scummy tho and honestly i could see the argument for her and ekko being mates as plausible
she wouldve seen ekko going down and tried hard bussing
retro tends to stay alive till endgame so this wouldve helped her thread position
then ekko chooses to push her over the easier wagon being dofla who was like a lhf last phase to further cement it
honestly fine with pushing that slot more today
we never even got an explanation as to her sudden interest in indie hunting yesterday

for town reads (no particular order):
aurelian
xadlin
ultra
poyser
polar
rdk
tweet

Poyser

Poyser

The above were ones that were sticking out in my head, so no it wasn't the last 15, but unlike Ekko I'm willing to agree some things weren't accurate, doesn't make the characterization of your play incorrect imo. You did jump off of Ekko to Watson and then back on as 1 of the last votes I think. Also, the Ekko smoking gun seemed fake to me. Maybe by Ekko, maybe by you both who knows. Just seemed too obvious, but that's probably for later

What is your thought on Xadlin?
I said in my vote on Watson that I wanted to get a claim, that was the reason of the vote. It's literally in the post you quoted. After she claimed, I said tweet summed it up well, indicating she isn't a priority because her claim means she's not long for this world either way.

What about the smoking gun on ekko "seems fake"? That's something that's so easy to say in general, so you need to qualify it. What specifically seemed fake about it? You think Ekko decided to, on purpose, half shade me based on a complete lie, just for me to call him out on it immediately, and then for him to avoid interacting with me about it altogether, for me to then call him out for interacting with me? Seems like theatre to you?

I think Xadlin is town

Poyser

i dont think anyone would come forward with that info the way they did
i dont see the reason to do that as any alignment so it doesnt really play a factor for me

if i take his claim at face value, it fits an sk

what i do find weird is the fact that he shared all this info, goes around saying its obvious af and anyone who doesnt get it is an idiot, then proceeds to not be willing to straight up claim it if its so obvi
i really dont see the point in all of this

as for retro, she feels more like her regular self today compared to yesterday
still personally feel that slot is scummy tho and honestly i could see the argument for her and ekko being mates as plausible
she wouldve seen ekko going down and tried hard bussing
retro tends to stay alive till endgame so this wouldve helped her thread position
then ekko chooses to push her over the easier wagon being dofla who was like a lhf last phase to further cement it
honestly fine with pushing that slot more today
we never even got an explanation as to her sudden interest in indie hunting yesterday

for town reads (no particular order):
aurelian
xadlin
ultra
poyser
polar
rdk
tweet
He has claimed a bus driver variant fwiw. he deflected any kill attempts on himself to dofla hence him suspecting he was attacked

Back