• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imposter

Illustrious
I've gone back as far as Radiant Mafia and so far not seeing anything like that, at least not in the early runnings in those threads. The closest was alluding to a promise he previously made to himself to be less active which he evidently didn't keep. Do you have anything more specific

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Okay everybody say something nice about Ultras scum win last game where he killed all the competent players as early as he could

The man obviously needs the validation

Evans

Acclaimed

Because the way you called him townRAEM and the way you've phrased your lean/read here appears very definitive

Magic

Resplendent
Actually @Magic I didn't even state I was scum reading tweet at that point so the defense of him seems a little undue. I had just started questioning him.

im aware, its' just your questioning didn't make sense. why would you expect him to give you any kind of reaction after last game as scum? was a test to see if he's town?

Ultra

THE BEAR
im aware, its' just your questioning didn't make sense. why would you expect him to give you any kind of reaction after last game as scum? was a test to see if he's town?

It was basically an icebreaker - I was applying pressure to draw a read out of him because he had given nothing. He also probably would have given nothing if I asked him straight up "hey what do you think of this", so I changed the angle of my question a bit

Magic

Resplendent
slight town read on tweet too from his interactions with ultra/cp. didn't seem to care at all in appeasing anyone/ultra in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.