• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Lmao between this page I can already tell you with absolute certainty I won’t be voting hime and I haven’t read a single one of their posts

Ultra

THE BEAR
A little preoccupied atm but why is that? We've got little time in Day, he's the biggest wagon led by some Town reads of mine and I'm null on him. I saw in my last game (and I assume it's true of probably every game here based on the fact that Town just never win) that Town struggle massively with getting anything done. I feel like you're sussing everything I'm doing and I should probably just ignore it but it's kinda hard to

You made a big ado about how he's on meta earlier and just kind of casually dropped that vote on the wagon. So to be clear, this is just for the sake of cooperation, you don't have any read on him whatsoever?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
yes i did say they're unlikely to be aligned as its too awkward.

do you read any of them scum independently of that?

I would put them as null right now, Tweet is more of a town lean.

I also note Flower did not react to being voted early game. Would this fit scum or town Flower more?

Poyser

I would put them as null right now, Tweet is more of a town lean.

I also note Flower did not react to being voted early game. Would this fit scum or town Flower more?
Why is tweet a town lean?
I find it odd that you would pick out my observation about tweet/flower out of everything in my long post to comment on if you have them both as null lol. You seem to agree with me that he was defensive of flower but you’re saying here you have him as slight town and her as null, so why comment on it?

I don’t think I’ve seen flower as scum yet so I’m not sure. Has she not reacted to it at all? Because as town she usually does respond

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Why is tweet a town lean?
I find it odd that you would pick out my observation about tweet/flower out of everything in my long post to comment on if you have them both as null lol. You seem to agree with me that he was defensive of flower but you’re saying here you have him as slight town and her as null, so why comment on it?

I don’t think I’ve seen flower as scum yet so I’m not sure. Has she not reacted to it at all? Because as town she usually does respond

I think she was very calm.

Tweet is one of most active players and generated discussion early on. I have not analyzed everything he said in detail.

Poyser

You didn’t even comment on his reason for actually voting

“Seems like they are trying to talk and save the situation”

And this is scummy and worthy of a vote? :whathekong

He also said “if someone comes with a compelling argument then I’ll rethink jumping on RAEM” lmao

Poyser

I think she was very calm.

Tweet is one of most active players and generated discussion early on. I have not analyzed everything he said in detail.
Does active usually mean town?

I think her being calm is probably a good-ish sign. The only time I’ve seen her as non town she was a serial killer and capitulated after about 3 votes

Poyser

"Integrity of the wagon" my ass. She's scum, I'll take what I can get.
and yet you dont seem interested in telling me why at all?
i asked why tpein was the leading wagon and you gave me nothing and didnt think to try and persuade me onto your wagon
i poo-pooed your wagon and again you didnt try to explain it better

if you were really 11 out of 10 sure she was scum, you'd think you'd be trying to do all you can to get support rather than being a dick

also dont really buy that level of confidence, seems like an overcompensation to excuse to gloss over that blatantly scummy post by xadlin

Ultra

THE BEAR
Quite frankly I shouldn't have to even bring up her scum meta here, the contrast with her usual town self should be easily enough and I'm not sure why nobody is seeing it

Ultra

THE BEAR
if you were really 11 out of 10 sure she was scum, you'd think you'd be trying to do all you can to get support rather than being a dick

This is not coming from the guy who literally said he hasn't read a single post and wouldn't vote her because I'm doing it.

:whathekong

Poyser

This is not coming from the guy who literally said he hasn't read a single post and wouldn't vote her because I'm doing it.

:whathekong
yes, and you didnt try to change my mind!

surely me letting you know i didnt read a single one of her posts should have presented an opportunity to engage but instead you just wrote it off as petty and did fuck all

the play aint matching the drapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back