• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Good post tbh

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
There were 7 pages.....and checking if he had posted fitted my reason of frozen in wolf chat. Had he posted 100 times that doesn't exactly spell frozen now does it?
.......................................................................................................wat

Poyser of all people. Frozen in wolf chat d1.

There's no way you actually believe this.

Poyser

.......................................................................................................wat

Not to mention that he had decided to vote me for being frozen BEFORE checking lmao

Yet he didn’t say it was a joke vote. In fact the sus was real!

Poyser

Like im debating if it’s even worth bothering commuting another 2-3 hours to catch up here when I’m fairly sure I’m voting Lethal

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
See, I think scumPein would put in effort there and not be voted.
Idk, the other game he MVPd as scum and went on about how he can openscum in thread and still win. I can see him trying to see how far he can go beyond that and still not be lynched for it.

Poyser

This guy and Lethal are scum together

BOOK IT

Evans

Acclaimed
Ok kinda weird that you make this point against Ekko when it applies to about 50% of Tweet's posts also at the point this was posted lmao

Any reason tweet has been ignored for you?

I feel like Tweet has been more natural and not really caring, especially in his early posts when he was prodding and not looking to placate others.

Ekkos felt more desperate repeating himself

Poyser

He was scum in EastEnders, and in short I don't think he's incompatible with his play there no.

I think he insisted he had a gut impression that didn't actually exist and is spinning a pretty reasonable early vote into more than it is.
Oh right I forgot imposter was scum in eastenders and completely fooled me. I need to be more wary of that guy

Lethal

T.B.A
But why would me not posting make me sus?

You didn’t seriously believe that would make anyone frozen, did you?
No? FFS
So you decided to make the vote and then checked to see if it made sense rather than noticing something and voting based on it?

There’s a word for this process but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Oh wait yeah, it’s scum
No I checked vote count then voted. Fuck man it was a joke that got people talking for my slot. Failed me here.
Fucking hell Lethal why have you tried to spin your vote on me as serious

Just say it was a joke and move on. You almost had me thinking you were town as well
Oh you think I'm saying it's serious? Not at all lol.

Right? FAKE reasoning for an entry vote lol.

Anyway i'm voting Vote: Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.