• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
vote lethal

actually fuck it, standing by my initial case and I'm not sure I'll have as much time in the morning to actually catch up. I'm pretty positive lethal is scum here and no his claim doesn't do anything for me

Magic

Resplendent
Poyser while I'm here and not asleep with only 3 hours of potential sleep left to go!!!!

What are your reads thus far/how caught up are you?

Poyser

Poyser while I'm here and not asleep with only 3 hours of potential sleep left to go!!!!

What are your reads thus far/how caught up are you?
I've only read about half of the thread up to when i joined, but then everything since i joined

got CP, RAEM, Ekko and Ultra as town. I lean town on Imposter as well but im not very strong on that one. I was pushing tweet but tbh Im kinda on the same page as him here so not really sure on that one any more, dont really scum read him atm

i think flower and evans are both scummy from where im at in the thread too

Alco

Distinguished
Last game I played, Odo and I were convinced Lethal was scum because he got tangled up in his own nonsense and then he flipped town. The only thing missing here is an emotional outburst, actually.

Poyser

obviously lethal looks like scum here as well, but i still cant pretend theres not some doubt here that hes just being dumb

but i cant really defend his stuff around me and im fairly happy to blow that claim up so eh. he's probably just scum

Evans

Acclaimed
I've only read about half of the thread up to when i joined, but then everything since i joined

got CP, RAEM, Ekko and Ultra as town. I lean town on Imposter as well but im not very strong on that one. I was pushing tweet but tbh Im kinda on the same page as him here so not really sure on that one any more, dont really scum read him atm

I’ll play

Why?

Magic

Resplendent

Imposter is doc btw.

Why do you have ram as town?

Poyser

Last game I played, Odo and I were convinced Lethal was scum because he got tangled up in his own nonsense and then he flipped town. The only thing missing here is an emotional outburst, actually.
the lack of emotional outburst probably goes against him tbh

Magic

Resplendent
It isn't exactly nonsense here. Lethal poyser vote looked entirely like he was going for the town read he got just last game by basically going after poyder just missing all the context that made that read happen.

Also his vote on me and then unvote and then leaving me off his scum read list is all ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back