• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Back from cooking. You all switch back to Lethal? What happened to lynching Pein? Did he claim?

Dalton

Distinguished
i asked chatgpt for a 300 word summary of the game

The Monster Hunter World Mafia game is an online forum game in which players are divided into two teams: the Hunters and the Monsters. The objective of the game is for the Hunters to eliminate all the Monsters before they themselves are killed off. Meanwhile, the Monsters must survive long enough to take out all the Hunters. The game takes place over several rounds, with each round consisting of both a day and a night phase.

During the day phase, all players are allowed to discuss and vote on who they believe is a Monster. The player with the most votes is then eliminated from the game. During the night phase, the Monsters are allowed to choose one player to eliminate.

As the game progresses, players on both teams can gain additional abilities and powers. For example, some players may become immune to certain attacks, while others may be able to influence the votes of other players.

The game features a rich and immersive storyline, with various characters from the Monster Hunter World game franchise appearing as playable characters. The game also has a number of hidden twists and turns that keep players on their toes.

Overall, the Monster Hunter World Mafia game is a thrilling and engaging online forum game that requires players to use their strategic thinking and deduction skills to outwit their opponents. The combination of a well-crafted storyline, interesting gameplay mechanics

Hope it helps you guys

Dalton

Distinguished
im curious about the rich and immersive storyline myself, does it end with Ultra and Poyser becoming friends and taking down scum?

Let's wait and see!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
also somebody should check to make sure hime isn't doing that in the other game she's playing since she was discussing that one here

if anyone even knows what and where that is

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
we decided to lynch lethal because I read his last post and it felt like scum lethal giving up moreso than emo town lethal and people agreed so he's probably gonna flip town
I see.
Let‘s hope Lethal flips scum here.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
cp want to town read each other?

i'll read u town u read me godfather, we both scan town and live happily ever after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back