• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

He did it in fairy tale mafia when I kept saying he's town cause he got caught too easily as scum and was going after ratchet and myself to start the game.

Don't think this holds enough weight over everything else tho
he always does it lol. maybe offended is a strong word, but indignant at the very least

Poyser

He did it in fairy tale mafia when I kept saying he's town cause he got caught too easily as scum and was going after ratchet and myself to start the game.

Don't think this holds enough weight over everything else tho
holds weight over what else btw?
still dont think u said why u think aurelian is town

Poyser

he has been acting that way towards me tho? and pretty sure that post was sarcasm
are you talking about when you talked shit about his scum game in new vegas?
that was just because that game apparently goes against me drawing parallels between his scum game and this lol

Poyser

you can break it down as simple as: does scum lynch for spite?

not really. he could carry out spite with suggesting a night kill on poyser opposed to saying "IMA GO ALL IN ON GETTING POYSER LYNCHED".

considering one of the points in fairy tale mafia that was in his favour is that he generally avoids this type of confrontation i don't really see why anyone views him as scum outside of him being irrational.

i think lynching tpein and then analyzing the day 1 wagons is the best course of action to get info at this point. this is known, but we're just going in annoying circles at this point and i dont want to read more of this.
again, he didnt go all in on me getting lynched. hes not trying to lynch me out of spite kek he thinks i am scum and as i said, he didnt try to get me lynched at all before i sussed him...

the bolded is just straight up false. look at his reaction to RDK in elden ring and cp in radiant

going hard after someone pushing him as scum is actually his MO....

he does that as town too, the difference being as town he is proactive BEFORE getting sussed rather than only doing anything AFTER getting sussed

your points suck

Magic

Resplendent
the vendetta thing?
yikes...
the vendetta, the lack of self preservation, i haven't seen the claim stuff but cp says that's a thing too.

it's weird you keep saying im not trying to solve players and then when i solve them you say it's wrong?

you think im scum still, okay sure, do you think as scum im defending my teammate like i am aurelian?

make it make sense poyser. it won't. just concede. i dont get why youre so hung up on this.

Magic

Resplendent
again, he didnt go all in on me getting lynched. hes not trying to lynch me out of spite kek he thinks i am scum and as i said, he didnt try to get me lynched at all before i sussed him...

the bolded is just straight up false. look at his reaction to RDK in elden ring and cp in radiant

going hard after someone pushing him as scum is actually his MO....

he does that as town too, the difference being as town he is proactive BEFORE getting sussed rather than only doing anything AFTER getting sussed

your points suck

last game he omgused ultra/ekko all game, as town, after being sused and dug deeper and deeper into ekko the more ekko accused him.

Poyser

the vendetta, the lack of self preservation, i haven't seen the claim stuff but cp says that's a thing too.

it's weird you keep saying im not trying to solve players and then when i solve them you say it's wrong?

you think im scum still, okay sure, do you think as scum im defending my teammate like i am aurelian?

make it make sense poyser. it won't. just concede. i dont get why youre so hung up on this.
theres literally no reason why you couldnt be aligned at all lol

was already pointed out that he hasnt lacked self preservation at all. everything he has done today has been self preservation. 4/5 of his pages of replies came after he was being suspected.... thats literally textbook self preservation. crazy that you could say otherwise

he claimed hated townie and 2x healer. i dont think cp was saying the way he claimed made him look townie, more that it didnt make him look scummy which is what i said. he can correct me if im wrong on that

Poyser

last game he omgused ultra/ekko all game, as town, after being sused and dug deeper and deeper into ekko the more ekko accused him.
Yes, I said he does that as town too. YOU'RE the one that says he avoids doing it as scum, which is false

Also last game, he provided A LOT more before being sussed. A LOT

and also, when he did take a bit of sus last game, he produced a massive reads list which basically included thoughts on every single player. here he hasnt got thoughts on anybody really except me, ekko and tweet lol

oh and i guess he thinks tpein is town

Ultra

THE BEAR
elaborate?
on aurelian, i dont rlly need to hear anything about hime

You witnessed last game - he will literally make shit up just to justify his points and perspective. Granted I was scum, but part of why it was so easy to tunnel him is because he would set himself up because his ego doesn't allow him to be wrong at any junction. The fact that he contradicted himself just now says little to me - I think his more informative tells are scum is that he's terrified.

Poyser

You witnessed last game - he will literally make shit up just to justify his points and perspective. Granted I was scum, but part of why it was so easy to tunnel him is because he would set himself up because his ego doesn't allow him to be wrong at any junction. The fact that he contradicted himself just now says little to me - I think his more informative tells are scum is that he's terrified.
im not sure where anybody said he was scum for contradicting himself lol

how is he displaying his town meta in this game, specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back