• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
:jerrykek

You're going into my hard lean scum pile
i-did-it-my-way-my-own-way.gif

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I will admit it's very difficult to play a game when it might trigger an escalation
>_>
Walking on eggshells

RDK

Marvelous
What have you done this phase so far? I mean, besides throwing braindead insults towards my direction.
If you don't think I've done anything then why don't you vote for me instead of

1. Gamethrowing by self voting
2. Gamethrowing by voting for the Innocent Child

Grow up

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
What is this? Perhaps try to chill for a bit, this doesn't make sense as scum or town.

And why are you liking it @Polar Bear
Bc I agree with her. There isn't one way to play, one way to act. She's showing some good thoughts now even if she doesn't know it imo and this post is getting there. If it took her claiming and getting feisty then so be it.

What have you done this phase so far? I mean, besides throwing braindead insults towards my direction.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
If you don't think I've done anything then why don't you vote for me instead of

1. Gamethrowing by self voting
2. Gamethrowing by voting for the Innocent Child

Grow up
Saving this post for hindsight observations

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Bc I agree with her. There isn't one way to play, one way to act. She's showing some good thoughts now even if she doesn't know it imo and this post is getting there. If it took her claiming and getting feisty then so be it.
Yeah no I would prefer to avoid continual toxicity, it's exhausting and makes me do boring admin things

This is not it

Oneiros

Surreal
Pointing out that RDK hasn't contributed much isn't really what I would call a good thought true as it might be, he said he hadn't read properly yet iirc. And you liked the posts where there was no reasoning at all, just frustration votes.

The chaos is only good for one team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back