• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigismund

Oh really?
Well if we don't overdo it on lynching the wrong person, this should be over soon
Depends on exact set up but usually yeah
it was a 13 ppl start and byakuya got randomly added

think we have 2 scum left

1 sk 1 mafia, or 2 werewolves

id like to offer odd or mystic to the lynch god today. anyone down?
Tbh I dont see an indie in this setup but I may be wrong
I'm surprised at all the animosity towards Ekko
Some of it is historical and based on past games.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
now i dont think wad buses his teammate n1 if 2 of them were the only members in the faction, meaning there is for sure another mafia left and odd is the serial

or i guess low case scenario odd is actually mafia and the serial is mystic lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm surprised at all the animosity towards Ekko. He's actually my strongest town read at the moment.
im bully mguire of mafia

a troll

but with loud mouth

anyway w.e as long as we get the job done

Emil

V.I.P. Member
by that logic im basically soft cleared anyway. i was shot by maf/indie and i have low teammate equity with wad

Byakuya

Senbonzakura
by that logic im basically soft cleared anyway. i was shot by maf/indie and i have low teammate equity with wad

This is my thought process as well.

My problem with you however is you say people are scummy but you don't provide any reasons why. You've stated multiple times that you are suspicious of Odd and Mystic. Why are they scummy? Do they have some connection to Yub and Daw? You need to explain your reasoning. You can't just accuse people of being scum and expect us to follow you blindly like sheep.

If you want to be the town leader so badly, then do your job properly.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This is my thought process as well.

My problem with you however is you say people are scummy but you don't provide any reasons why. You've stated multiple times that you are suspicious of Odd and Mystic. Why are they scummy? Do they have some connection to Yub and Daw? You need to explain your reasoning. You can't just accuse people of being scum and expect us to follow you blindly like sheep.

If you want to be the town leader so badly, then do your job properly.
odd knows why

mystic is uninvolved in a scummy way, yet aware of whats happening, or atleast displayed some sort of awareness when she voted LG out of nowhere and said LG's vote is good. she didnt comment on the other wagons. i dont think this makes her 100% scum obviously, but shes a good place to start from. we gotta develop reads slowly and work our way up. i didnt like ral either yesterday but it seems like he was going against wad's vote on yub really hard. it doesnt seem like they were on the same page perhaps? maybe mafia really did not have day talk i guess.

i think mafia was really comfy with the bus last day. reading the game state and thread action, it seems wad just placed his vote on yub while mystic does w.e. if both scum voted yub to bus him then the second mafia could be yoshi. he basically voted with literally no reason.

what do u think based on the wagons last day and the flips we have today are the scum?

Yeah not like Trin said this game was modified or somethin omae wa
this doctor version only stops kills if im not mistaken, so i was hit by a kill and it failed
and indie is confirmed in game

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the setup we have is likely this one:
(9) Mafia JOAT, Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Doctor, Town Odd-Night Watcher, Town 1-Shot Vigilante, Town 1-Shot Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies (10:3)

except maybe what trin meant here:
i might’ve changed some things accidentally confusing it with a different matrix set up

fuck
a serial killer is added accidently and the JOAT is changed to godfather, so trin introduced a 14th player to take the 1x vig position.
this is the only setup where a vig and doctor exist together

basically we r missing the mafia scum cop and the serial killer

Sigismund

Trin as good as said she mixed up settings, while its 100% possible an Indie is in the game, unless I missed a write up that hasn't been 100% confirmed, ans with how small a vanilla game this is there is still a possibility that their is no indie

Emil

V.I.P. Member
last day vote count:

Gogeta (sub-in for Yub) [5]
(Wad, Ruffles, Yoshi, Fang, Bya)

> if we are to believe mafia went all out on this bus, then both scum will be on this wagon, meaning one of yoshi/ruffles is mafia. i find this highly unlikely tbh. i don't think wad will tell his teammate to do that. if i have to take a guess, maybe yoshi is the mafia? the way he jumped in on yub was just outright scummy, but idk if it falls under the too scummy to be scum category or not.

> on the other hand i liked ruffles early interactions with wad. didnt seem like they are THAT much of teammates there. ruffled voted me first then later on decided to swap to yub without much substance added behind the vote. if i would have to guess, and i need to iso more here, both yoshi and ruffles are just town and mafia didnt go for the all out bus

Ekko [3]
(Nep, Phenom, Ral)

> i am town from my PoV. for the rest this should be uncolored. the way i see it this wagon randomly formed and grew until it reached 5 people on it iirc, with ruffles and hunter swapping to yub. this wagon here goes against the planned day 1 bus. the more i think about it the more it seems that mafia had no day 1 comms. ral's stubbornness in standing for yub is pretty scummy on its own, but he could of voted LG to save him last day, which he didnt. I don't think he was there by EoD tho but eitherway does not look like we was on board with the bussing plan at all. likely non mafia? i wouldnt bet on that though

nep and phenom clearly didnt want anything with the bus either. they seem to be doing their own thing. there is a low teammate equity with wad and i dont sense any ulter motives behind their votes.

Odd (sub-in for LG) [3]
(~Mystic Serenade~, Ekko, Gogeta)

> again this is from my PoV/reads, but this wagon here is a last ditch effort by gogeta/yub slot to survive and it obviously was not enough? at the very least he could be trying to make it seem like he wants to lynch odd but is fully aware thats not gna happen? could be a distance with odd, but i'd wanna avoid tinfoiling that rn. mysic on the other hand just casually ignored all the yub/ekko discussion, placed a vote on LG and dipped. like the play is ridiculously scummy on its own.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i might be wrong and odd is mafia while mystic is the indie

eitherway they both really need to go

Emil

V.I.P. Member
weeb game started

gl fellow townies ^^

spongebob.jpg

Status