• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What?

That just confirms there was a doctor, unless you are right now claiming ot be a bulletproof Indie, that doesn't track logically at all even with the Wiki setups as Doctor does that
read the night writeup xd

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
This gonna be a tough one as I didn't know you could go after your own as a play to deceive people (initially anyway). So at any rate, other people voting on lynching their own teammates seems the least of my worries.

@Ekkologix what's your read on who's left on the list? I'm curious :hm

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
This gonna be a tough one as I didn't know you could go after your own as a play to deceive people (initially anyway). So at any rate, other people voting on lynching their own teammates seems the least of my worries.

Just imagine Wad's face over some rando joining the game and shooting him after he bussed Yub-Yub

Reactions: Ral

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I did, that doesn't answer my question at all.

Again, only proves there is a doctor in this game at best, youte straight claiming indie at worst
it said doc protected me from something

that something can only be a kill. this doctor doesnt stop roleblocks or rolecops or w.e it only stops kills

so vig killed wad
maf killed hunter or shot me
and sk shot me or killed hunter whichever maf didnt do

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Don't worry about the alignments, just lynch whoever trash talks Yub Yub

Emil

V.I.P. Member

all town but odd and mystic

i guess nulls on yoshi/nep and kind of iffy about u

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Be the town leader you were meant to be :supercat
dank.png

don't make me iso a game of urs like 4 years ago on NF lol
ufdup.png

Sigismund

it said doc protected me from something

that something can only be a kill. this doctor doesnt stop roleblocks or rolecops or w.e it only stops kills

so vig killed wad
maf killed hunter or shot me
and sk shot me or killed hunter whichever maf didnt do
Nah that write up sounds more like Fang was an "Angry Old Bastard" class character and killed WAD on Wad visiting him and you got hit by the Vig and saved by the doctor.

Again, Trin said herself this isn't the straight lineup from the wiki, and Fang being an AOB is very fitting

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
We can do an Ekko lynch, makes sense knowing Yub was thrown under the bus

Sigismund

We can do an Ekko lynch, makes sense knowing Yub was thrown under the bus
Ngl, sounds exactly like something Usopp would do, especially with his whole diatribe on Yub's playstyle as a feasible front to hide that.

[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]

I think you're mafia or indie atm. You seem to have way too much info for things and insist upon that.

Reactions: Odd

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Nah that write up sounds more like Fang was an "Angry Old Bastard" class character and killed WAD on Wad visiting him and you got hit by the Vig and saved by the doctor.

Again, Trin said herself this isn't the straight lineup from the wiki, and Fang being an AOB is very fitting
byakuya shot wad. hes the vig
hunter protected me
i was shot and saved by him

siggy are u acting dumb on purpose?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
might need to reassess the reads

siggy ur coming off as really scummy in that feigning ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back