• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
>I caught the final mafia scum, but I'm looking for other mafia scum before hand instead of instantly revealing.

Yes, yes there is something wrong with that. You're assuming there's 4 mafia in a 13 player game with that style of play, instead of 3/1 indie like you said you assumed eariler
yea its actually a 3 maf 1 indie i think

we'll see

it makes no sense for wad to bus yub if wad was gna be the only member left

wad bused yub cuz he was confident he and the last member can win the game

Sigismund

why is this harder than it should be
i softed it in my early posts. waited a bit to see what my scum reads say before i bury odd once and for all
Because you deliberately made it harder on yourself with this style of play. Thats something you should be familiar with over prior games.

we'll see

it makes no sense for wad to bus yub if wad was gna be the only member left

wad bused yub cuz he was confident he and the last member can win the game
WAD has a tendency to bus his own team at the drop of a hat, and my pet theory on who Yub is makes me believe they are no different, and WAD set up that bus day 1 alongside you. I doubt he expected to die N1 as GF

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Because you deliberately made it harder on yourself with this style of play. Thats something you should be familiar with over prior games.

WAD has a tendency to bus his own team at the drop of a hat, and my pet theory on who Yub is makes me believe they are no different, and WAD set up that bus day 1 alongside you.
nah u guys r being paranoid for no reason. its 100% on you. unless u r scum obviously then u wud wanna keep the other scum longer.

ive debunked everything u said basically. i hope we can be on the same page now and work together. really hoping u arent scum here as what u just did was suicidal

WAD is not busing his one and only scummate day 1. period

Emil

V.I.P. Member
anyway sigis if game doesnt end with odds lynch then there is definitly 1 last scum left.

if it ends which i doubt, then we good

so as it stands. odd should 100% be the lynch today. anyone arguing otherwise is scummy to me

Sigismund

ive debunked everything u said basically.

WAD is not busing his one and only scummate day 1. period
Its really hard to debunk other peoples concerns when you infact not only fail to do so, but then contradict what you say to try and make another point.

Yes WAD will 100% bus a fellow mafia member of his day 1 to secure a nominal town status. its happened before, you've seen it happen before, and WAD doing that while removing "someone who doesn't actually play but only shitposts".

thats 100% something WAD would do, and did do

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Its really hard to debunk other peoples concerns when you infact not only fail to do so, but then contradict what you say to try and make another point.

Yes WAD will 100% bus a fellow mafia member of his day 1 to secure a nominal town status. its happened before, you've seen it happen before, and WAD doing that while removing "someone who doesn't actually play but only shitposts".

busing ur one and only mate is differemt from busing one mate if u have another mates to win with

my point is if wad bused yub day 1, he must have had some backup to win the game with. so game has 3 maf 1 indie

anyway sigis mind pointint out where i contradict myself. i ca argue this sht till the morning and i promise u. i really promise u. u are not beating me here

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so u could either waste ur time in a losing argument with me, or u can simply drop ur ego and w.e scummy nonsense u r on and vote odd with me here

Sigismund

anyway sigis mind pointint out where i contradict myself.

I already posted that. Your response does nothing to clarify what you mean and confuses it even further.

You blatantly contradicted yourself in saying WAD wouldn't bus his own member, but then doubling back on that and then saying you use that as proof for what set up.

You may be mechanically correct, but this really isn't an arguement. It's you throwing random shit at people, saying anything you can think of to try and get people on your side, even if it ends up harming you because your weird ass "ill only reveal I got a guilty read on the last mafia halfway into a dayphase" dug you into a hole.

I'm not arguing Odd is innocent, I'm just arguing that you made very poor points on HOW you argued it, on any reads through you fail to explain consistently and logically on your point and instead just throw everything and the kitchen sink into what you type in hope that it works

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I already posted that. Your response does nothing to clarify what you mean and confuses it even further.

You blatantly contradicted yourself in saying WAD wouldn't bus his own member, but then doubling back on that and then saying you use that as proof for what set up.

You may be mechanically correct, but this really isn't an arguement. It's you throwing random shit at people, saying anything you can think of to try and get people on your side, even if it ends up harming you because your weird ass "ill only reveal I got a guilty read on the last mafia halfway into a dayphase" dug you into a hole.

I'm not arguing Odd is innocent, I'm just arguing that you made very poor points on HOW you argued it, on any reads through you fail to explain consistently and logically on your point and instead just throw everything and the kitchen sink into what you type in hope that it works
i said wad will not bus day 1 if yub was his only mate. not that he will never bus day 1. him busing day 1 means yub isnt the only mate

aight then just vote odd. u have the facts in front of u and u r just arguing semantics and nonsense wasting ur time.

vote odd

Emil

V.I.P. Member
sigis ur argument is literally outright forced. u have no meat in it

Sigismund

i said wad will not bus day 1 if yub was his only mate. not that he will never bus day 1. him busing day 1 means yub isnt the only mate
Except that not what you said. That may be what you intended, but thats not how it reads.

i will let u go if we lynch sigis

dead or no deal?

guy is scummy as sht
>I have a confirmed Scum
>hey let's let him go to lynch a townie instead
>why is this game so hard

:oldryoma

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Except that not what you said. That may be what you intended, but thats not how it reads.

>I have a confirmed Scum
>hey let's let him go to lynch a townie instead
>why is this game so hard

:oldryoma
wait for him to react to it smh

anyhoo can u play like a town pretty pls

whats ur read of me and odd

Sigismund

just get to the point. do u town read or scum read me
You were a town read until halfway through today, now you're over Odd. Your play makes no sense, you double back all the time, and you, again, apparently hid the final mafia member you allegedly knew until halfway through the day, when everyother time Usopp I know would spam that shit 5 posts in on day start.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You were a town read until halfway through today, now you're over Odd. Your play makes no sense, you double back all the time, and you, again, apparently hid the final mafia member you allegedly knew until halfway through the day, when everyother time Usopp I know would spam that shit 5 posts in on day start.
so i am scum read? just cut to the point i dont wanna hear it

im scum or town

Sigismund

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Usopp I know you have reading comprehension. Use it on the post, the context and connotation especially at the begin should make it clear.
u have problem answering questions
i didnt ask for explaination
just want a clear cut answer

am i town or scum. period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back