OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don't know but I don't see the reason or the point of trying to meta-read me if we ever played on FV/NF before. I already explained my reason, I asked you yours: why do you want Yub lynched? Why not another target? We're at a stalemate currently as its 8 votes tallied, split evenly down to 4 vs 4; that leaves the final five players who haven't voted yet to make the decision. Unless you remove your vote from Yub as I have said before, my only interest is him surviving past day 1.

If you want to withdraw your vote from him, then I will withdraw my vote from you.

You reek of the old blood of Yarnham, Laurence.
i've already answered you tho, you didnt :dank

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why do you keep talking about being the most active player as if your Jojo 2.0 in a mafia game? Why does this matter? Its literally the first day phase of the first round of the start of the game. I already said I don't know Yub's alignment or role, just as I don't know yours or you mine. I gave you a binary choice: remove your vote from Yub as my want for him to survive past day 1 and I will remove mine on yours. Or maintain it and I maintain it on you.
can u give me a reason for moving it away from yub? i have given u a reason for keeping it on him, your turn
this game of cat and mouse isnt gna work. if ur vote on me is this easy to move away then u have no reason for it to begin with. outside of me and yub who would u say is scum

If you want to play the meta game, then everything I've seen with Yub is that he pushes his lynch vote when its needed even if he just does Ewokese gibberish 90% of the time besides "Yub" meaning yes or okay and "Nyubba" or whatever meaning no. I'm not a Yub translator.
i'll lynch him until he learns to speak human language, idc really
im not here to play vs a boolean pokemon bot

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
so yub played the same last game, AND was mafia, and instead of helping me vote for him this game, you go ahead and vote for me, WHILE using last game as an excuse to fuel your vote on me, WHEN in fact it should be on yub SINCE he got you last game with same playstyle??
Since you are asking me for specifics about my reasoning about voting to lynch you, how about you be real with me and tell me why you really want him gone so quickly? A bandwagon isn't good enough for me to assume he's scum cause then if he's actually a townie, we'd already be one person down. I won't bring up the last game since again since it doesn't really give me a reason to vote to lynch for you, but if I'm wrong and lynch you, a supposed townie, then I'd be the dipshit to believe trusting my gut was the right thing to do this time.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
i'll lynch him until he learns to speak human language, idc really
im not here to play vs a boolean pokemon bot
So if I spoke some language not actually from IRL use, you'd lynch me too? That's not being fair and I thought townies were the ones who played fair? How could I trust you regardless if we end up lynching Yub and he turns out to be an actual townie? I'd obviously vote to lynch you the second round again because I was made a fool of, AGAIN.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Since you are asking me for specifics about my reasoning about voting to lynch you, how about you be real with me and tell me why you really want him gone so quickly? A bandwagon isn't good enough for me to assume he's scum cause then if he's actually a townie, we'd already be one person down. I won't bring up the last game since again since it doesn't really give me a reason to vote to lynch for you, but if I'm wrong and lynch you, a supposed townie, then I'd be the dipshit to believe trusting my gut was the right thing to do this time.
here it is again, im being answered with a question

can someone actually answers me why not vote yub? without asking a question instead? :dank

listen u gotta get rid of that slot before it breeds. like literally eradicate it. cast it to fire. destroy it.

what part of that is hard to understand lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
So if I spoke some language not actually from IRL use, you'd lynch me too? That's not being fair and I thought townies were the ones who played fair? How could I trust you regardless if we end up lynching Yub and he turns out to be an actual townie? I'd obviously vote to lynch you the second round again because I was made a fool of, AGAIN.
abso-foken-lutely lol
if u wont speak human language go play mafia for yubs

Emil

V.I.P. Member
like i dont want to be the anti-fun police but that slot is soo dead better be subbed or yeeted, its a waste of time to keep spending days after days trying to read it

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
can someone actually answers me why not vote yub? without asking a question instead? :dank
I already answered your question before I asked mine cause again, just because someone speaks some meme troll tongue doesn't give enough evidence to merk them. Again, we would look like absolute morons as townies and I would have went against my gut feeling and I do too much of that as it is. Give me a reason why I should trust you enough to flip my vote and vote to lynch Yub instead? Typically it's fairly easy to convince me, but this is my first time playing a game with you and I'm enjoying myself with how amped up this shit is already :skully

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Yub talking like MissingNo's knockoff brother doesn't convince me enough to flip.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I already answered your question before I asked mine cause again, just because someone speaks some meme troll tongue doesn't give enough evidence to merk them. Again, we would look like absolute morons as townies and I would have went against my gut feeling and I do too much of that as it is. Give me a reason why I should trust you enough to flip my vote and vote to lynch Yub instead? Typically it's fairly easy to convince me, but this is my first time playing a game with you and I'm enjoying myself with how amped up this shit is already :skully
he literally won against u last game because u allowed him to play like this unpunished :lul

its okay why dont u sit back this game and let real townies take care of business eh
kannapat.png

Emil

V.I.P. Member
hey scum is already probaably butthurt they cant day talk, why dont u let them yeet me at night instead

u shud never want to get rid of activity, let mafia do that for u

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator

You were one of the earliest to call out Yub. Clearly this could be cause of experience but I would say usually the first few to start a band wagon have similar motives.

Also I'm a newb, I'm playing cause I was invited to do so, I won't pretend like I've been playing this for a decade like you may have. Don't expect some miraculous reasoning from me because this is pretty much like me being put into an mmorpg with no prior research.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You were one of the earliest to call out Yub. Clearly this could be cause of experience but I would say usually the first few to start a band wagon have similar motives.

Also I'm a newb, I'm playing cause I was invited to do so, I won't pretend like I've been playing this for a decade like you may have. Don't expect some miraculous reasoning from me because this is pretty much like me being put into an mmorpg with no prior research.
i mean regardless of how long u played, if u r town in ur mind u shud have a reason for wanting to vote someone out

is there any way u can manifest that reason into, yknow, tangible words that i can see and address, otherwise the vote on me is baloney

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i guess let me make it simpler

i am voting yub, because from my experience players like that become super detrimental down the line. like if we let him stay, mafia will not kill him so we will come to day 4 or w.e and he will just be there yubbing and we wont know shite about his alignment

im doing town a big favor by getting rid of this slot here regardless of my alignment. the last thing town wants is to get to lylo and a slot like yub is still in the game because then it becomes the easiest sht to mislynch and lose the game off of

thats basically my PoV here. now im trying to understand your reasonings for wanting to keep yub in the game, in favor of lynching the most active player.

Reactions: Ral

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also i didnt start the wagon, wad did
but i loved every bit of it so im riding it regardless of his and yub's alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back