OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i've already answered you tho, you didnt :dank
I didn't see much of an answer from you, just more questioning in response to what I asked instead of a straight response. And I made my intentions and my objective regarding day 1 perfectly clear. But I have a weird feeling someone else is backseat driving this entire thing since they knew the Yub-Yub vote would cause a divide just because he's a meme poster.

So far now I'll change my vote to [vote lynch Yub-Yub]. I still don't trust you but I far more distrust a few others who aren't as active currently in the game thus far.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I didn't see much of an answer from you, just more questioning in response to what I asked instead of a straight response. And I made my intentions and my objective regarding day 1 perfectly clear. But I have a weird feeling someone else is backseat driving this entire thing since they knew the Yub-Yub vote would cause a divide just because he's a meme poster.

So far now I'll change my vote to [vote lynch Yub-Yub]. I still don't trust you but I far more distrust a few others who aren't as active currently in the game thus far.
i cant make it more clear than this lol

my answer, for 5th time xd:

yub cannot be allowed to stay longer into the game because his slot is impossible to read outside of vote tracking/mechanics, so it will be pretty easy to mislynch down the line, lest we waste a cop on it or smth. And tbh we don't know what setup is in game so no clue if we even have vigs/cops to deal with him, so instead of leaving it to chance, we can yeet and be done with it.

i think even if he is town, he is the least damage lynch at the moment, and we save ourselves from the hassle of worrying about his alignment later. like we deny scum the easiest free lynch in the event the guy was town, we save ourself headache, OR even better we can nail us a scum if he was actually scum. its literally a win win.

there r still 10+ hours into the day. he can feel free to post and cast a vote. the game is pretty dead rn and it seems not much will be done outside of results for the first cycle so far.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You are repeating yourself ad naseum when it isn't necessary.
u said u dont see much of an answer, so it was very necessary
i wanna be on the same page
if u dont agree with me, why r u voting yub?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You were one of the earliest to call out Yub. Clearly this could be cause of experience but I would say usually the first few to start a band wagon have similar motives.

Also I'm a newb, I'm playing cause I was invited to do so, I won't pretend like I've been playing this for a decade like you may have. Don't expect some miraculous reasoning from me because this is pretty much like me being put into an mmorpg with no prior research.
okay but are u gna talk about the like .. 4 others on yub wagon or do they not interest your because they arent as active?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so with way game is going if these guys have the scums in them we basically lost no?

wad/LG/serenade/siggy

i mean at what point in this miserable dead of a game will they actually be pressured enough to warrant a lynch?

geg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back