• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
im cutting the fluff short (if there was any) and starting this game right from page 2 and putting him under kekkotsuyomi from the start, so no, he's probably not good

thoughts on atleast one of cp/gram being scum?
You don't ever read Craig well tbh

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
BPD pls lets make this a productive game, no town vs town

i identified fang as town, if you are town please let him go for now

we need to not get hung up on silly stuff

unite together, lynch scum

town read each other right now

The X

Marvelous
Oh I see now where you are messing up. I wasn't talking about voting Magic first, I am clarifying to you my first vote was on him before I voted you.
I'm glad this was a miscommunication because I had zero interest and patience dealing with you this game if you were already fucking up a fact like that.

No Way Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm glad this was a miscommunication because I had zero interest and patience dealing with you this game if you were already fucking up a fact like that.

No Way Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones
I didn't fuck up anything lol. If anything you skipped the rest of the first page to jump the gun to say I never voted at Magic in the first place.

Glad this cleared up. megacomfy

The X

Marvelous
yes im telling u the reason was cuz u left, he mentions it in the same post he calls it strange. for him, it was strange u make 2 posts THEN leave = then he votes u after
How does Fang picking on someone who, in his mind, has left the thread, make him bold?

The X

Marvelous
im cutting the fluff short (if there was any) and starting this game right from page 2 and putting him under kekkotsuyomi from the start, so no, he's probably not good

thoughts on atleast one of cp/gram being scum?
Gram has one post, yeah? Craig hasn't registered in my brain. Either could be wolf, sure.

Grammaton

Consigliere

here... i am

first, we will avenge you, nazeem. none dares lay a hand on you and go scot-free

Second, i may have rolled scum - didnt see my role PM yet to tell

third, fk cp - apply: yeet dead weight = win formula

fourth, you are not allowed to vote me for this post

fifth, do u think ive been making the game unreadable the past few games, magic?

lastly, who the fk is nazeem??

Cool story bro

The X

Marvelous
My vote on him wasn't a joke though, glad to have illuminated you to the truth.
You can see how one may not consider your vote a serious one considering you led into it with a joke, yeah? So why are you seriously voting Magic six posts into the game?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
How does Fang picking on someone who, in his mind, has left the thread, make him bold?
he approached u directly. as scum he will just comment on u like hes a 3rd party viewer of the thread, then deflect u elsewhere or tell u why did u only sus him instead of the others etc... u can take a look at how he handled suspicion in radiance and JJK for reference

if its a joke vote he will respond with a joke and dismiss. hes not going this far in for a vote as scum, its not going to serve him well, specially that he knows u tend to get hung up on stuff like this and might end up tunneling him for it

im telling u this cuz we need to avoid the same pitfalls that makes us lose these games. the amount of silly town vs town

u have other content on the thread, anything else pique ur interest?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You can see how one may not consider your vote a serious one considering you led into it with a joke, yeah? So why are you seriously voting Magic six posts into the game?
I think I've already adequately given my reasons for not trusting Magic if you read back the last few pages. And no, I don't joke with my votes.

The X

Marvelous
I didn't fuck up anything lol. If anything you skipped the rest of the first page to jump the gun to say I never voted at Magic in the first place.

Glad this cleared up. megacomfy
Except that isn't what I said at all. But it doesn't really matter because I understand where you are coming from and what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back