• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Because the slip has us as teammates and he thinks I meant to post that in a qt.

That would.mean you're my teammate.
Yes but like I just said - if you flip you first and you flip scum he has all the ammo he needs. If he flips me first then you still have deniability with it.

Magic

Resplendent
No, you don't get to mock any thought process after apparently misreading veiled suspicion as a scum chat message. If you think it was meant for scum chat then lynching Magic is better because by association you can flip me whenever - Magic otherwise has plausible deniability, wherein he can argue it was what it came across to me as.

This is not hard.
This doesn't.make any sense. You've been his main scum read the whole gsme and you think he should.vote me before you when the slip itself would have us as both scum?

Like you're not tpein, wtf.

The X

Marvelous
It doesn't read that way. The good news is that likely means you're town and not scum!
Tell me how it doesn't read that way? No one but you had called me paranoid about last game. But continue your attempt at discrediting me and trying to control the narrative.

Magic

Resplendent
Yes but like I just said - if you flip you first and you flip scum he has all the ammo he needs. If he flips me first then you still have deniability with it.
Why would I be saying that in scum chat if you're not in it.

That doesn't make sense. It's not a slip if you're not scum.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Because he's scum!
vote lynch magic

the last straw of implying my thoughts / putting words in me mouth

my post to fang was telling him i liked his post, but hes done the scum tell twice. the scum tell whereby he self shit talks himself by saying he isnt good at solving etc..from memory hes only done this sort of self deflating as scum

however, i still have him firmly town because i am giving his play wider consideration from the early day, and dont intend to lynch him

you are scum

Ratchet

This doesn't.make any sense. You've been his main scum read the whole gsme and you think he should.vote me before you when the slip itself would have us as both scum?

Like you're not tpein, wtf.
It makes perfect sense - if you think something is a slip you flip the player that actually slipped, and then you pick it up from there. A scum flip from me under that premise does not actually condemn you so long as there is a plausible explanation for the post - which there is as far as I'm concerned.

VC 4 Day 1

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm down to yeet ratchet tbh so much of his content this game has revolved around his own slot meanwhile the people he's naming as scum (alco/balsamic/mango) are all pretty low hanging fruit and unlikely to shake much loose by pushing them. not really buying his play overall the more it's devolved into "I know I'm town so I'm going to solve the whole game based on why is voting me and why" etc

unvote
vote Ratchet

I have a theory

Vote vinegar

Let’s go

I can see that - his choice of direction when he voted Mango does come across as picking a slot he thinks people will agree on safely. I'm not sure I see a world of difference between this and last game but I could certainly give it a read.

Can you qualify your Alco suspicion? Because I don't really know what specific issue you have taken with his play actually.

Leaving Whicker as the only slot that I am not in particular agreement with - I just have him around Null. Potential blind spot maybe.

I can work with that - Vote: BalsamicVinegar

I’m down

[vote lynch balsamicvingegar]

I understand that but I just want to know why Vinegar specifically?

[Vote Vinegar]

Magic i liked more as the game progressed. I feel like scum would just drop this whole Usopp TvsT thing seeing it's not working.

Craig tbh kinda went over my head. I don't remember much from him. I remember people saying he completely switched read on Magic in short period of time so that's weird. So not much but what i recall isn't great. Still i'd just say null.

Also side note, i'd against suggesting targets to vigs tbh. That just gives scum better idea whether they need protection at night or not.

Sure, it's not close to hammer anyway.

Vote Lynch Vinegar

Alco isn't here to defend her/himself. Vinegar showing up out of nowhere and not following up with anything substantial was bad tbh.

Vote: Ratchet

Yeah, happy with this. Vote to lynch cos the play has been rancid, the bickering with several players that goes nowhere isn't good, the claim stinks and his attitude isn't fun.

Vote Lynch Magic

Vote Lynch Magic

I'm gonna trust you T-Penis since I think I distrust and scum read Magic even more

Unvote

Vote: Black Pegged Dragon

Alright, I looked through his posts, quoting some that stuck out to me.

So first, this on a surface level seems like a fine point to make. But the question is why make it? I don't think people expect to solve the game D1, but at least they can make an effort to try to weed out who might be the bad actors. Not to say the entire game would be solved by D1, but one's gotta start somewhere, no?

So I guess he kind of explains what he means here, but again, it could be interpreted as planting doubt.

He says he scum vibes chuck but never elaborates any further, never mention him again later.

I'm not exactly sure what Waffling means, but he started his sus from here, and has been consistently trying to go for me since this comment.

It boils down to me just playing like a troll posting gibberish.
But Vinegar and Ratchet's thought about me align, but he doesn't really give Ratchet much benefit of doubt from what I can see as he consistently put me and Ratchet in his sus.

I do agree with Ratchet that I don't feel that his conviction on me comes off entirely genuine, it seems more like a push for an easy mislynch.

Vote Lynch Balsamic

fuck it. UNVOTE VOTE: Ratchet

if i'm wrong about this though, Mango is 100% mafia. I really don't see a world where they are both town

[Vote Magic]

unvote
vote Balsamic

claim or die!!!

VOTE BALSAMIC

Fine with this, the vote wouldn't get off caps.

Vote ratchet

[Vote Ratchet]

vote lynch magic

the last straw of implying my thoughts / putting words in me mouth

my post to fang was telling him i liked his post, but hes done the scum tell twice. the scum tell whereby he self shit talks himself by saying he isnt good at solving etc..from memory hes only done this sort of self deflating as scum

however, i still have him firmly town because i am giving his play wider consideration from the early day, and dont intend to lynch him

you are scum

Magic - Aurelian > Ekko
Aurelian - Magic > BPD > Unvote > Vinegar > Magic
BPD - Aurelian > Craig > Whicker > Ratchet > Magic > Ratchet
Craig - BPD > Ekko > Unvote > Ekko > Mango > Ratchet > Vinegar
Alco - Ekko > Unvote > Ratchet
Ekko - Alco > CP > Ratchet > Magic > Alco > Magic
Evans - CP
Gram - Magic > Ratchet > Vinegar > Ratchet
Ratchet - Ekko > Alco > Vinegar
Whicker - CP
T-Pein - BPD > CP > Alco > Magic
Mango - Mango > Unvote > Lethal > CP > Vinegar
Lethal - Magic > Ratchet > BPD
Aersoldorf - Whicker
Vinegar - Mango > Ratchet
Dalton - T-Pein
Cubey - Retro > Vinegar
Chuck: Vinegar

Vinegar: 4
Ratchet: 4
Magic: 3
CP: 2
Whicker: 2
BPD: 1
T-Pein: 1
Retro: 1

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.
Countdown Timer

The X

Marvelous
It's not completely random. They've had a pretty hard fake conviction on getting me.

They've also not been very transparent with a lot of their claims etc.

Idk, it just smells a bit fishy. You can do a quick ISO of her as well if you want. Or you can see my post on her where I quoted some of her posts which kind of have a tendency of her overall game
I'm not interested in you versus Balsamic at all (although balsamic vinegar in a mango might be really good). All I'll say in regards to this is that you two were masons last game and you are playing differently from last game. Now, I don't have a read on you for that (how you're playing this game is more Mango like where last game your play pinged me), but I can understand how Balsamic might see you playing this game and wolf read you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back