• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Gramm and Magic both feel different in this game but I can't quite put my finger on why yet tbh.

@MangoSenpai thoughts on Alco and Dalton?
Did a quick iso of Dalton, and it could appear that he's trying to set up Ratchet for a lynch down the line.
He voted for T-pein using the argument he was acting out of character, from what I've seen so far I don't sense that but it could be a tactical setup for a mislynch.

Seems a lil' bit sus to me.

As for alco;

From my own iso, I don't particularly see anything that sticks out?

I do recall Ratchet making a case on him, but I'd have to look at what he had to say. But from iso alone, it seems kind of harmless?

He's been consistently on Magic's ass, that's about the take-away I get from reading

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Caught up and have two more things:

@Magic can you lay out your current reads? Can literally just be a list without explanations. I'll explain why after.

People who have Alco as their top scum read are a red flag at this point, dude has barely posted and is currently the definition of low-hanging fruit
i love fruits, they taste good

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Actually think I prefer voting Alco at the moment, look at this set of posts:

So he first resists giving any sort of reasoning for the position he appears to hold, then he addresses it by giving a general description of scum behaviour without applying it to anything actually going on in thread, and then uses his read on Ekko to positionally switch his vote when it becomes more viable. Throughout this he's failed to actually respond to the things I've been asking him, he's just talking around the point.

Am I missing something here?

Vote: Alco
Ah I found it, yeah, looking in the context this looks a bit worse.

I kind of just looked on his posts in a vaccum, but I didn't see this. I guess my reading skills really are down the gutter huh.

Yeah, this doesn't look particuarly good, I'll be honest.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Bpd ima be honest and say you're treating my slot in bad faith due to what happened last game. I'm not painting a narrative, I'm not trying to misframe shit, and I'm not acting in bad faith. I'm scum hunting.

I'm stating my interpretation of the event and you flat out didn't disengage until you did. Actions speak louder than words. I don't think my interpretation is false nor am I lying, even someone not directly involved what's to chime in I'm more than happy for them to do so but you will obviously have a bias. I don't care if it was one or two posts for you to drop it, the point was you didn't from when he asked. Yet the read got stronger despite this.

He also stated town v town is a generic thing which it frankly isn't. It means what it means which is you think two town are arguing with each other.

I'm not even on Ekko right now and if people don't want to go there then I won't force the issue until I'm dead certain and I'm aware there's a chance he could do all these things as town. I don't want ekko's slot to be my only point of discussion.
ur not only treating it in bad faith but outright ignoring whats been told to u despite conceding ur points couple of times u still continue the read which is scummy

BPD isnt going to immediately disengage, this isnt scummy
the read on BPD started leaning town as he voted cp with me and left fang

i repeated this multiple times, i suggest you move on immediately tbh

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think from the past games when u get hung up on shit like this u have a much higher chance of flipping scum

not only that but there are plenty of posts in the thread to read me town from, but u deliberately focus onto something from page 3 that has been explained to u multiple times and ignore anything else ive been saying

bad

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the only thing i agree with is i could have maybe let it last out for a bit longer, tho i felt it was pretty unnecessary at the time. i read fang town and i didnt feel BPD was scummy, and i know arguing with fang can derail thread so i prefer to just cut it short and asked BPD to do something else, if he was town

i then asked him to look over cp/gram and help me vote one of them, and he did so. the willingness to join wagons in itself is also townie

the read only got weaker again when i started seeing cp as potential town, in which case BPD went from arguing with who i think is town (fang) to voting who may be town (CP)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Could Alco and Dalton be in cahoots trying to bring down the Behemoth known as Ratchet?

:notsure
thoughts on cp voting u? i think him dropping everything he was doing at the time then voting u and leaving is actually pretty sus af, agree?

Dalton

Distinguished
I just think if you're going to call my entrance weak and forced, then you better have a better reason then quoting my post where I asked Craig if he was good. Now I'm forced to determine whether or not you actually think there's something about me that's suss or if you're bull shitting. I feel like you're initial reason to call out my posts for not being genuine is weak. You're saying I'm forcing content, but completely ignore that I shutdown conversation with Fang when, if I was starved for content, I could have kept tapping that sweet maple tree until the white tails came home. Kind of contradicts what you're saying, yeah?
I've made it very clear that this was just one example of you feeling the need to post for the sake of posting. Continuing to suggest that is the only reason is disingenuous.

Also, you shutting down the conversation with Fang is irrelevant to me because forcing content is often not a conscious or intentional decision, whereas you shutting down the conversation with Fang was very much a conscious decision.

In fact, I would expect the town version of you to keep tunneling on a single conversation like the Fang one.

I would expect the scum version of you to try to replicate this high activity, and this could easily include getting involved in lots of different conversations while you are online, as this would 'maximise' your active image. This mentality could also involve you being worried about being called out for tunneling (even though tunneling is your town meta).

Simply put, the way you're posting feels like you're trying to play like your typical high-activity town self, but are not replicating it accurately.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
thoughts on cp voting u? i think him dropping everything he was doing at the time then voting u and leaving is actually pretty sus af, agree?
Well, I'd have to iso him to see what he was trying to do prior to voting me.

But I can't say I have too many feelings about it, his angle was that I was singling him out and didn't read you v Ratchet.
Honestly you arguing with Ratchet is routine, so I didn't really think too much of it.

I do think that the vote itself was a bit opportunistic, but I don't think he was entirely in the wrong for voting me for the reason he did.

I'd just have to step up my game

VC 3 Day 1

Ultra

THE BEAR
Vote Whicker

Vote Lynch Craig

Then we take his teammate Lethal next

unvote
vote Mango

vote whicker

sure seeing as the ekko wagon is dead now i think with cp getting off.

[Vote Ratchet]

Rachet today would seem foolish. fuck it VOTE: MANGO

yeah i get that, if they r sleep walking on ur lynch u probably wont get much going tbh, anyway still alco is ur #1 go to? i can call immediate air suppot

@T-Pein™ @Black Pegged Dragon @Lethal @Aurelian we voting alco today lads

vote lynch alco

Vote T-Pein

I'm on page 8 of 17 and T-Pein seems all too happy to avoid any game talk by instead egging on Lethal and trying to get Ekko to join him.

When he is town he loves making unqualified, stupid susses and town reads like saying "scum is in this group of 12 players fr fr og"

HIs posting is out of character.

Also

[vote lynch retrolize]

Hardest player to read for me hands down. Town reads on Aurelian and ratchet (I liked their responses to pressure)

aight lets get it.

vote lynch alco

Magic - Aurelian > Ekko
Aurelian - Magic > BPD > Unvote
BPD - Aurelian > Craig > Whicker > Ratchet
Craig - BPD > Ekko > Unvote > Ekko > Mango
Alco - Ekko > Unvote > Ratchet
Ekko - Alco > CP > Ratchet > Magic > Alco
Evans - CP
Gram - Magic > Ratchet
Ratchet - Ekko > Alco
Whicker - CP
T-Pein - BPD > CP > Alco
Mango - Mango > Unvote > Lethal > CP
Lethal - Magic
Aersoldorf - Whicker
Vinegar - Mango
Dalton - T-Pein
Cubey - Retro

CP: 3
Ratchet: 3
Alco: 3
Mango: 2
Whicker: 2
Magic: 1
T-Pein: 1
Retro: 1

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
one potato, two potato, three potato, four

and just like that, i am a wagon no more!!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm down to yeet ratchet tbh so much of his content this game has revolved around his own slot meanwhile the people he's naming as scum (alco/balsamic/mango) are all pretty low hanging fruit and unlikely to shake much loose by pushing them. not really buying his play overall the more it's devolved into "I know I'm town so I'm going to solve the whole game based on why is voting me and why" etc

unvote
vote Ratchet

The X

Marvelous
I've made it very clear that this was just one example of you feeling the need to post for the sake of posting. Continuing to suggest that is the only reason is disingenuous.

Also, you shutting down the conversation with Fang is irrelevant to me because forcing content is often not a conscious or intentional decision, whereas you shutting down the conversation with Fang was very much a conscious decision.

In fact, I would expect the town version of you to keep tunneling on a single conversation like the Fang one.

I would expect the scum version of you to try to replicate this high activity, and this could easily include getting involved in lots of different conversations while you are online, as this would 'maximise' your active image. This mentality could also involve you being worried about being called out for tunneling (even though tunneling is your town meta).

Simply put, the way you're posting feels like you're trying to play like your typical high-activity town self, but are not replicating it accurately.
Someone catch Dalton up that I've been changing my town meta. This is honestly what this post sums up to.

Not much else I can say here, Dalton, because I've dealt with these accusations over the last few games as well because I'm trying to play differently as town. All I can advise is that you try and watch what I'm saying and doing and see if you can understand my thought process, because most of the stuff you're sussing me on just can't really be argued with.

The X

Marvelous
I'm down to yeet ratchet tbh so much of his content this game has revolved around his own slot meanwhile the people he's naming as scum (alco/balsamic/mango) are all pretty low hanging fruit and unlikely to shake much loose by pushing them. not really buying his play overall the more it's devolved into "I know I'm town so I'm going to solve the whole game based on why is voting me and why" etc

unvote
vote Ratchet
Don't use buzzwords!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
anyway think there's like 14 hours left and I'm gonna be asleep for most of them and we have a ton of low-count wagons so we should really be converging on something fruitful here

The X

Marvelous
I don't have any suspicion of alco (gave him a town lean earlier) and explained why I'm voting Ratchet in the post you quoted
Just checking. I just saw the latest VC and saw you, Ratchet, and Alco were all tied, so definitely wanted to see your reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back