• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Except that isn't what I said at all. But it doesn't really matter because I understand where you are coming from and what you mean.
Well since you completely misunderstood my earlier reply to you about my vote first being on Magic, the blame game of miscommunication isn't just on me here so again we can just stop beating the dead horse on this.

The X

Marvelous
he approached u directly. as scum he will just comment on u like hes a 3rd party viewer of the thread, then deflect u elsewhere or tell u why did u only sus him instead of the others etc... u can take a look at how he handled suspicion in radiance and JJK for reference

if its a joke vote he will respond with a joke and dismiss. hes not going this far in for a vote as scum, its not going to serve him well, specially that he knows u tend to get hung up on stuff like this and might end up tunneling him for it

im telling u this cuz we need to avoid the same pitfalls that makes us lose these games. the amount of silly town vs town

u have other content on the thread, anything else pique ur interest?
Wolf Fang has leveled up recently.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
unvote
vote Ekko

going to let others get into the game but this should be the default lynch as the net positive benefit for town will be guaranteed

The X

Marvelous
Fang, Ekko literally asked me what I thought about Gram and/or Craig being wolf and my answer was 'they could be'. Not sure how you interpreted that as me reading them as wolves, that's me just saying there's not a ton right now and they are of course on the table as possibilities, just like everyone else at this point.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
because i don’t think it’s impossible!
what lead u to think so? what induced that idea to you?

You can read the 7 or so posts I’ve made for any game related thoughts I may have
those posts were mostly in page 1. u dont have thoughts on page 4+ that i can refer to. wud be kind of u to provide one. if u r unable to, whats the hold up?

Evans

Acclaimed
BPD pls lets make this a productive game, no town vs town

i identified fang as town, if you are town please let him go for now

we need to not get hung up on silly stuff

unite together, lynch scum

town read each other right now

how do you know who is town tho

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Fang, Ekko literally asked me what I thought about Gram and/or Craig being wolf and my answer was 'they could be'. Not sure how you interpreted that as me reading them as wolves, that's me just saying there's not a ton right now and they are of course on the table as possibilities, just like everyone else at this point.
I get that but a very vague noncommittal answer that doesn't look great imo. Wish-washy and hesitant if I want to be more direct. What about everyone else whose posted a few times now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back