Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

tbf killing cp then magic probably points to you on the scum team if you don't just get vigged lolol

there's not too many other players on this list I'd have put down to do that
Yeah killing cp night 1 probably wasn’t the best play. Tbf ultra had locked in killing you for majority of night 1 and I couldn’t really get him to change his mind, then at the end I pointed out it 100% clears magic if we kill you cos he’s NEVER killing you N1, and ultra wanted to push him D2. CP just seemed like a good bet because he was pushing Richard and we thought he might flip soon and wouldn’t be protected etc. I was up for killing a rando but then I went thru the list and there really was nobody that stuck out. I’d say other than you/magic/cp killing anybody else would actually harm our threadstate rather than help it :hestonpls

Had to kill magic tho, he was cop confirmed. I tried dirtying Nats result and none bought it so didn’t really have a choice there. When you add that he read me scum etc it was a bit of a no brainer. Can’t have someone pushing your team who can’t be dirtied

Poyser

This was annoying tho ngl

I had to just try and reconcile it as a scum led thought process to not go insane but it's good to know for future games
Yeah my town read of Aurelian was sincere in the sense that I knew I couldn’t push him because of the way I’ve caught him in the past. Early game he is completely useless as scum kek

He brought up new vegas or something in response to that but I wasn’t in and didn’t read that game. If he dead better then I’d hazard a guess that it’s because he didn’t suffer early pressure like me/haza/cp have given him in other games

Think whoever it was is right that said Aurelian just can’t admit to being wrong ever. So he retroactively changes events to make himself not wrong :hestonpls i lost count of the amount of times he said I pushed RDK to lynch and used people Joining me against them when that never happened and I town read RDK from the get go lmao. Then there was other stuff like he said he was considering vanilla copping me which was just laughable, saying magic was “clearly counter claiming psychics town vig claim” and then the whole thing about I think all scum are vanilla, but I’ve mechanically cleared hime as town PR

Honestly Aurelian was my fav player this game. His posts were constantly cracking me up lmao

Shepard

Preeminent
Yeah killing cp night 1 probably wasn’t the best play. Tbf ultra had locked in killing you for majority of night 1 and I couldn’t really get him to change his mind, then at the end I pointed out it 100% clears magic if we kill you cos he’s NEVER killing you N1, and ultra wanted to push him D2. CP just seemed like a good bet because he was pushing Richard and we thought he might flip soon and wouldn’t be protected etc. I was up for killing a rando but then I went thru the list and there really was nobody that stuck out. I’d say other than you/magic/cp killing anybody else would actually harm our threadstate rather than help it :hestonpls

Had to kill magic tho, he was cop confirmed. I tried dirtying Nats result and none bought it so didn’t really have a choice there. When you add that he read me scum etc it was a bit of a no brainer. Can’t have someone pushing your team who can’t be dirtied
Killing me???

Jokes on you I love dying N1

you're right that Magic would never kill me n1 though. I think if we were playing regularly he'd entertain killing cp earlier more but never when the games we play are so infrequent

Poyser

Killing me???

Jokes on you I love dying N1

you're right that Magic would never kill me n1 though. I think if we were playing regularly he'd entertain killing cp earlier more but never when the games we play are so infrequent
I didn’t wanna kill you early when we haven’t played together for god knows how long

Ultra ruthless tho

Shepard

Preeminent
Yeah my town read of Aurelian was sincere in the sense that I knew I couldn’t push him because of the way I’ve caught him in the past. Early game he is completely useless as scum kek

He brought up new vegas or something in response to that but I wasn’t in and didn’t read that game. If he dead better then I’d hazard a guess that it’s because he didn’t suffer early pressure like me/haza/cp have given him in other games

Think whoever it was is right that said Aurelian just can’t admit to being wrong ever. So he retroactively changes events to make himself not wrong :hestonpls i lost count of the amount of times he said I pushed RDK to lynch and used people Joining me against them when that never happened and I town read RDK from the get go lmao. Then there was other stuff like he said he was considering vanilla copping me which was just laughable, saying magic was “clearly counter claiming psychics town vig claim” and then the whole thing about I think all scum are vanilla, but I’ve mechanically cleared hime as town PR

Honestly Aurelian was my fav player this game. His posts were constantly cracking me up lmao

Ultra iirc and that was something I noticed too

I think I said something saying the posts between ekko/ultra/aurelian were legit awful to have to read and I hoped at least one of them was non-town. Just had the non-town wrong

I can at least keep this in mind if I ever play again

Shepard

Preeminent
I didn’t wanna kill you early when we haven’t played together for god knows how long

Ultra ruthless tho
fwiw I literally do not care so long as I get to play day 1 - if i played grams game my ideal threadstate would be to be town (ideally a post restriction) day 1 and offed by the SK

the optimal scum play is just to let me live anyway bc although you're never mislynching me I suck in mid/late game

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
anyway ty @T-Pein™ I had a lot of fun all the same

if you host another game with this voting system tho pls make that clearer in the sign ups

I did...
Literally rule #3
Votes sent via pm and locked.

Shepard

Preeminent
I did...
Literally rule #3
Votes sent via pm and locked.

And we learned that nobody reads the OP

Poyser

who is that GIF

Status