• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
When Ultra said "Poyser seems a bit…unengaged? Compared to his usual, his interaction with Ekko earlier was toothless. Nothing was done on Poyser’s end to engage in order to determine his alignment through provocation - which I think is the most notable feature of his play."? I felt that

Granted at this point in the thread the read is a bit dated, but I still think it's valid lol

Magic

Resplendent
yeah Magic usually finds a reason to vote someone pretty much as soon as he enters the thread to get something going. often it's things that are innocuous and he's just trying to see how someone responds to pressure. the bar is pretty low. his accusation against poyser actually had substance and yet he still didn't drop a vote. I found it curious
I came, I posted, I left.

Ultra

THE BEAR
If you're hoping I'm going to do a big analysis of his meta I ain't your guy. His town game is to establish town reads and work through POE. He knows this and will replicate it as scum. If he gets caught for something then he'll incorporate it into a town game or be conscious of it the next time he's scum. None of this is especially impressive but like I say he can have a big range as either alignment. I also have no recent experience as like I said, this is my first game for years

What I think is bizarre about his sudden invocation of self meta is that the expectation that he's good as both alignments is somehow supposed to make me pause and reconsider from the perspective of seeing his play lacking. That doesn't really make sense to me, because it should be inconsistent to both. Unless his appeal is that he's absolutely perfect and never makes mistakes, I'm going to weigh bad posts against him.

Magic

Resplendent
What I think is bizarre about his sudden invocation of self meta is that the expectation that he's good as both alignments is somehow supposed to make me pause and reconsider from the perspective of seeing his play lacking. That doesn't really make sense to me, because it should be inconsistent to both. Unless his appeal is that he's absolutely perfect and never makes mistakes, I'm going to weigh bad posts against him.
I'm more likely to make 'mistakes' as town than scum due to the objectives of the two alignments.

Shepard

Preeminent
Please do, he could do with being humbled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back