• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Elaborate.
The only objective as scum is to blend in and look good. I have a scum Meta that can easily do that. I can fake scumhunt. I don't have to find anyone just make it look like I am. That means I can ask things knowing where my intentions are to go with them.

Ekko doesn't like my poyser thing went nowhere in regards to poyser. As town I have no reason to fake it did so I won't fake that it did. As scum I can just make that into a bigger thing because that's the point.

Ultra

THE BEAR
if he did then that's dumb

im going to assume he's not dumb (ultra would disagree i'm sure)

I can tell you're enjoying this, come dip your toes in and pressure him with me. The water is fine.

By the way, now that I know his identity, I can confirm RAEM is bonafide town.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
The only objective as scum is to blend in and look good. I have a scum Meta that can easily do that. I can fake scumhunt. I don't have to find anyone just make it look like I am. That means I can ask things knowing where my intentions are to go with them.

Ekko doesn't like my poyser thing went nowhere in regards to poyser. As town I have no reason to fake it did so I won't fake that it did. As scum I can just make that into a bigger thing because that's the point.
im inclined to belive that wasnt a reaction test but u are spinning it as one

if thats how u guys play - aka just drop shades for reaction test and not followup then welp

Magic

Resplendent
im inclined to belive that wasnt a reaction test but u are spinning it as one

if thats how u guys play - aka just drop shades for reaction test and not followup then welp
I let things go if shit doesn't go anywhere from it. You harp on about the same shit until the horse is just mush on the ground.
Do you think telegraphing who gets the shield is the correct play?
I think giving it to someone I'm absolutely certain is town is the correct move. Why would I want to risk it landing with scum?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I let things go if shit doesn't go anywhere from it. You harp on about the same shit until the horse is just mush on the ground.

I think giving it to someone I'm absolutely certain is town is the correct move. Why would I want to risk it landing with scum?
im not enthusiased by the answers i received so i see no reason to move on from it. pretty uninspiring

Shepard

Preeminent
I can tell you're enjoying this, come dip your toes in and pressure him with me. The water is fine.

By the way, now that I know his identity, I can confirm RAEM is bonafide town.

I'm always happy to dunk on him regardless of his alignment

fwiw I understood his point you asked him to elaborate on and I agree with it (that he's less likely to consider how he looks as town)

Ultra

THE BEAR

Actually, I'm not sure why I asked you to elaborate, you clearly have a mask and hose attached to your ass and are huffing your own farts.

Ultra

THE BEAR

If the protection was not public information - it might benefit town more to have an unpredictable protect that can actually block a kill. Ekko pointed out that's not the case so forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back