• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Not liking hime's recent interactions. "Acting lost" in the early pages could be nothing else, than an "act".
But she likes you and Ultra, that is where I see myself too.

The momentuum for us will come through you guys.

I am still PoEing the Goth Boy.
Do we know each other, by any chance?

• You smart
Reactions: Rej

Psychic

Yennefer
Ok and just like the show, I'm going to use my psychic powers this game and this game only to find mafia scum! BEHOLD!

Players:

7. @Aurelian
11. @Magic
12. @RDK

And there they are! The 3 mafia scums! YOUR WELCOME TOWN!

Psychic out!

We Did It Mic Drop GIF

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You're not annoying in the least, you're playing nice. See what's my issue here?
well

1. poyser wud tell u otherwise
2. your issue earlier was me saying lots of empty statements but giving null reads. seems like ur issue with me changed up pretty quickly :((

was hoping for us to discuss one of those empty statements if u can name any

Natalija

Divine Departure
well

1. poyser wud tell u otherwise
2. your issue earlier was me saying lots of empty statements but giving null reads. seems like ur issue with me changed up pretty quickly :((

was hoping for us to discuss one of those empty statements if u can name any
Yes, I stand by it, but you see - I will not go through your posts tonight or tomorrow for that matter :dank

When I was online, you gave a lot of town reads, now they went to null. What changed your mind on those?

Rej

Preeminent
Do we have a votecount or a votecount function? I was busy and only caught up to the necessary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back