• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I liked his explanation to my question. Not a strong read or anything, but I like him so far.
you liked it? I didn't get that impression from your exchange:
You find that post good why?

i'm a big vibes person, it gave me town vibes

also reminded me of the post I made saying I would refuse being recruited so she's on a similar wavelength to me there

Nat did you not want to ask Poyser the same question you did to me

anyway dumb town reads are good and we should do more of them. Scum are more likely to be self conscious of that stuff and come across more logical.

There’s a difference between liking a post and saying it’s a good post.

I can somewhat understand “liking” a post, but I don’t see why you’d think it’s good cause I don’t see it.

For now I’d give soft town reads to Hans, Shepard and … Maybe Ultra. Maybe.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
no real thoughts. he's null. he kind of gave town reads then asked us who we should give the shield too.
do u expect scum to be scummy or more null at this stage. where is ur vote going rn?

Psychic

Yennefer
@Psychic !!!

cuties.png

so @Psychic ur the only one we dont have posts from. hi
hii!

:catfeels

Who should I vote for?
Could u be kawaii enough to give me a summary? thanks

Ultra

THE BEAR
1. Ekkologix
2. Richard Mille
3.Goth Boy[/USER]
4. @Hans Tweetenberg-i liked his entrance too, but not as much since.
5. Shepard
6. Raem

7. @Aurelian
8. @Ultra
9. Poyser
10. CraigPelton

12. @RDK
13. @Psychic
14. @Natalija
15. Lethal
16. hime

is where im at so far. ultra doesn't look too bad either in terms of liklihood of being town, im just assuming he has a pretty decent scum range tho.

You should reformat this post the mention color is the same as blue for me

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hans had a better entrance than when he was scum andddd Ultra is just all over the place, which benefits us in terms of reactions.

Nat, you know I love unconditional devotion, and will usually gleefully accept a pocket in return for your eternal servitude, but even I can't overlook how phoned in this read of me is

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
well i disagree precisely cuz of the timing. there was none else but me and poyser posting. what a better time to talk about setup or give warning to players outside of page 1 when none else is posting

also poyser only made 1 post about it, never really elongated the discussion or tried to look good off it. seemed very NAI generic response to tell the players how to vote etc.. i am more concerned with magic calling it scummy when it isn't. i have seen town making these posts all the time

it would be scummy if we are in page 20 and poyser made that post. but page 1 when none was posting? not rly imo
Agree with this. Poyser doing that pseudo helpful busywork looked to me like one post in a string of startgame shitposting, it's NAI imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back