• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
she just vibes differently from last game imo. altho tbf i should relook at her day 1 posting, but she seemed more eager to go after non-purple last game than this game it just seems she's more passive and not sure what to do with not a lot happening.
Was she scum last game

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yes, I stand by it, but you see - I will not go through your posts tonight or tomorrow for that matter :dank

When I was online, you gave a lot of town reads, now they went to null. What changed your mind on those?
there may not be a tomorrow for u if u continue this :dank

i didnt give any town reads, just null/towns. they changed because they have been idle doing nothing

Ultra

THE BEAR

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Keggo when you get a chance can you explain your progression on Poyser

Also your read on the bald man
man i dont think both poyser and magic scum together otherwise wtf they r doing

so by default if lean magic on scum im gna give poyser a weak town read. i mean his posts by themselves arent that bad just didnt like him dismissing some stuff i thought is important (like magic's post to him) which well.. he called stupid but still dont feel the need to scum read magic. he called another post of magic also stupid but dont wanna do much with it too.. wonder how many stupid posts will it take

Ultra

THE BEAR
man i dont think both poyser and magic scum together otherwise wtf they r doing

so by default if lean magic on scum im gna give poyser a weak town read. i mean his posts by themselves arent that bad just didnt like him dismissing some stuff i thought is important (like magic's post to him) which well.. he called stupid but still dont feel the need to scum read magic. he called another post of magic also stupid but dont wanna do much with it too.. wonder how many stupid posts will it take

I actually can't recall off the top of my head if Poyser actually assigned Magic an alignment, actually, in spite of them going back and forth. I have no reason to assume they have equity aside from suspecting them both. But I'm surprised you took it off the table so easily as you're normally pretty open to that kinda speculation.

So in conclusion you're only town reading him by default and not by anything in particular he's said or done? Hm.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I actually can't recall off the top of my head if Poyser actually assigned Magic an alignment, actually, in spite of them going back and forth. I have no reason to assume they have equity aside from suspecting them both. But I'm surprised you took it off the table so easily as you're normally pretty open to that kinda speculation.

So in conclusion you're only town reading him by default and not by anything in particular he's said or done? Hm.
no poyser has some townie posts. more than magic atleast. i am not feeling magic this day 1

i mean if they r a team idk what they r doing. basically running it down with that interaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back