• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
it does but that isnt the plan: to flip u town then flip him town

i plan to flip u scum so invalidates the rest
See but that's the Crux of the issue. You have very few town reads. One is poyser. I know I'm going to flip town. I know that's going to cause you to retract your town read of poyser as it's conditional. To state otherwise at this point would be lying.
The situation doesn't end up with you going after poyser immediately, I'm sure. But it does lead to you retracting one of your very few town reads in the game.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I dunno who ended up being purple scum last game, but if it turns out that someone tells me they're reading someone town for being different from last game where they were also town, that'd be something of a red flag.
last game was a multiball. scum hunting there wasnt rly hard.
do u have general thoughts on the players?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
See but that's the Crux of the issue. You have very few town reads. One is poyser. I know I'm going to flip town. I know that's going to cause you to retract your town read of poyser as it's conditional. To state otherwise at this point would be lying.
The situation doesn't end up with you going after poyser immediately, I'm sure. But it does lead to you retracting one of your very few town reads in the game.
best part about this all is we could avoid it if i can see u as town now and not try to yeet u!

as for town reads well.. seems like everyone is waiting for something to happen. cant rly give much town reads there. can u look at ur town reads and tell me u r confident or even partially confident on any of them (that i happen to not town read as well). i reckon they will all be weak

Magic

Resplendent
best part about this all is we could avoid it if i can see u as town now and not try to yeet u!

as for town reads well.. seems like everyone is waiting for something to happen. cant rly give much town reads there. can u look at ur town reads and tell me u r confident or even partially confident on any of them (that i happen to not town read as well). i reckon they will all be weak
You've seen me as scum from the opening post. You don't look for reasons as to why I might be town as you're too busy trying reinforce why I might be scum. The issue is, as poyser pointed out before, this is a habit you have as town so it isn't necessarily scummy.

I have two very strong town reads and I'm pretty confident in the other ones as well. There's no reason for them to be weak.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
vote count - might not be accurate, please double check etc..

Poyser -> Ekko > Nat
Ekko -> Poyser > Magic > Nat
Tweet -> Hime
Aurelian -> OLU Psychic
Richard -> Goth
Sheph -> Aurelian
Lethal -> Ekko
Goth -> Richard
OLU -> Poyser
RAEM -> Ekko > Magic

Natalija = 2 (Ekko, Poyser)
Magic = 1 (RAEM)
Hime = 1 (Tweet)
Psychic = 1 (Aurelian)
Goth = 1 (Richard)
Aurelian = 1 (Sheph)
Ekko = 1 (Lethal)
Richard = 1 (Goth)

we need to start working toward a consensus asap. im down for that nat claim as well i guess. shes not doing herself any favors as either alignment. lame. if i have to GTH id say shes town.

everyone pls give updated thoughts on the person u r voting and who are your top 3 scum reads. this vote spread is not good

Emil

V.I.P. Member
What do you think my thoughts are on those two people.

They're literally all within the last 100 posts.
im asking for updated ones. i think u lean town on posyer and scum on nat. nat made couple of posts earlier. do u have any questions for her? read doesnt change i assume?

i also want poyser and nat read of each other and of u

Ultra

THE BEAR

I actually got the opposite impression, doesn't sound like Ekko's willing to go for Poyser either way even though he stacked you two in a dichotomous way.

Ultra

THE BEAR
vote count - might not be accurate, please double check etc..

Poyser -> Ekko > Nat
Ekko -> Poyser > Magic > Nat
Tweet -> Hime
Aurelian -> OLU Psychic
Richard -> Goth
Sheph -> Aurelian
Lethal -> Ekko
Goth -> Richard
OLU -> Poyser
RAEM -> Ekko > Magic

Natalija = 2 (Ekko, Poyser)
Magic = 1 (RAEM)
Hime = 1 (Tweet)
Psychic = 1 (Aurelian)
Goth = 1 (Richard)
Aurelian = 1 (Sheph)
Ekko = 1 (Lethal)
Richard = 1 (Goth)

we need to start working toward a consensus asap. im down for that nat claim as well i guess. shes not doing herself any favors as either alignment. lame. if i have to GTH id say shes town.

everyone pls give updated thoughts on the person u r voting and who are your top 3 scum reads. this vote spread is not good

I don't think we even have the time/flexibility to do the usual song and dance of hopping around and getting claims without risking losing the lynch entirely, think we gotta get something going now. I'm off to hit the hay soon and I'm bout 5 minutes away from lynching Nat.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You've seen me as scum from the opening post. You don't look for reasons as to why I might be town as you're too busy trying reinforce why I might be scum. The issue is, as poyser pointed out before, this is a habit you have as town so it isn't necessarily scummy.

I have two very strong town reads and I'm pretty confident in the other ones as well. There's no reason for them to be weak.
i think ur opener was scummy, that doesnt lock u scum. ive seen town say scummy stuff all the time (or to paraphrase, ive seen town say stuff that i think is scummy all the time). im okay with looking for reasons why u can be town cuz my reads are not failproof. right now i want to start moving players from my null to town.

idk what point posts like this post of urs serve. it doesnt help me get better read of u, so subjectively speaking its useless for me. the thought earlier crossed me that u cud also be a PR playing scummy to survive longer, but then again keep thinking why do poyser and other players acknowledge this as normal, even go as far as say u r making stupid posts but not scum read u for it. i've never seen u play as scum. only seen u play town and this doesnt look like it.

sheph and who? i think sheph is town, idk who the other strong town read of urs is. which ones r u confident on? hime RAEM and aurelian? seems like a bit of an underestimation to their play imo. null/town is best i can give.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't think we even have the time/flexibility to do the usual song and dance of hopping around and getting claims without risking losing the lynch entirely, think we gotta get something going now. I'm off to hit the hay soon and I'm bout 5 minutes away from lynching Nat.
i think nats gna flip town GTH. we have about 13 hour for day end...

Emil

V.I.P. Member
nat and magic dont rly work as a team but im okay with flipping one of them

wud lean more towards flipping nat as magic is more active

leaning scum on richard and null on most other players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back