• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
playing league and stalking thread

Damn I literally summoned your ass

DBE990F2567DCA25B1156AE330FB4D399BDFEF35

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Guys, if I could please have 2 minutes of your time? I promise you I am a faithful, and I am here to work alongside my fellow faithfuls and sniff out the traitors. I have the heart of a lion, not the heart of a sheep and I’m ready to be king of the jungle. Let’s fucking go!
whyyy

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
13-3 with 2 shot recruit can end in a 11-5

mafia has to sacrifice 2 kills for 2 recruits

if any member of the team can recruit its probably better to kill first then recruit later

kind of sux day 1 reads wont be very accurate with recruits
where's 2-shot recruit coming from??

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
That's me.

I suggest we do fake votes all day then to simulate where we want pressure to be.

Also this is scummy. You're trying to gain good guy points.
surprised you didn't vote as you're usually quick to throw it around d1!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Off the cuff impressions:

Tweet can get a light town read because he said what I was thinking regarding Ekko and the two recruits before I even saw the post.

Poyser seems a bit…unengaged? Compared to his usual, his interaction with Ekko earlier was toothless. Nothing was done on Poyser’s end to engage in order to determine his alignment through provocation - which I think is the most notable feature of his play.
i mean what can people do to show teeth here lol
hidden vote mechanics kinda lame

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i want to yeet magic more. dont see what he said regarding poyser wanting to buy good guy points

but then poyser doesnt even comment on it

maybe one of them scum atleast

7KU7Fqx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back