• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shield - Results

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
J8J4K8K_d.webp

@Ekkologix has obtained the shield.
He cannot be murdered this night.
He will be able to choose another player to hold the shield the following night.
He will choose via PM.
If the Traitors hold the shield they wont be able to pass it endlessly amongst themselves.
Discussion of the shield is allowed.
Shield had priority #1
Votes
Ekkologix
> Ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Psychic > Ekko > Ekko > Ekko
CraigPelton > Poyser > ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Magic > Magic > ekko > Ekko > Ekko
RDK > Magic > ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Poyser > ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Shepard > Ultra > Ekko > Ekko
Goth Boy > Goth Boy > ultra > Ultra > Ekko
Ultra > Ultra > Ekko > Ultra
hime > Shep > Ultra > Ultra > Ultra
Natalija > Tweet > Ultra > Ultra > Ultra
Hans Tweetenberg > Ultra > Ultra > Ultra
Lethal > Lethal > Ultra > Ultra
Aurelian > ekko > Ultra > Ultra
Raem > Ultra > Ultra > AFK
Richard Mille > Raem > Ultra > AFK

You have around 1 hour to finalize night actions.
Day 2 starts in - countdown -

Do the tags even work?

Last edited:
Day 2 Starts

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
W381JSJ.jpg
It was a good day for the Traitors.
And it was a good night for them as well...
They got together in their homicidal huddle and hunted their next victim.
And they wasted no time in choosing their first victim, @CraigPelton .
f0eef0116598c90010bd4389c5a26d19-1185373.jpg

Craig, 57, Business Coach, Queensland

A mum of two, Claire is playing the game for her daughters and is out to prove that age is no boundary to pursuing your dreams. "You have to put it into your heart that you can do it, so that's what I'm going to do. We can all do it once you set yourself a goal." Admitting that the idea of toying with people in the game is a fun one, Claire is aware that she and her fellow contestants are entering a very unique set of circumstances. "Nobody gets a chance to be like this," she said. "In real life, it would be horrendous but it's exciting in this game."

You are vanilla, In this game your vote is your power.

Wincon: Eliminate the Traitors.

Day 2 starts.
You have 23 hours to submit your Votes
Day ends in - Countdown

Do the tags even work?

Last edited:

Ultra

THE BEAR
Cool I’m alive.

As promised, I'm delivering RDK's head on a plate. Just gonna lead off with my pre-written case and then give some general impressions I got from my readback of yesterday.

For the sake of brevity - because I know people don’t actually look at these fucking things - I have omitted a couple of filler posts from his ISO. You aren’t missing anything.

As soon as I started reading page 1 I saw the same thing as Magic with RE: to the good guy points farming and don't really buy that you don't see it

I think context is important here though and it's not as scummy on Poysers part as it might be because there are some genuine differences in this game that probably need to be reiterated in game. The timing of it was the scummiest part, like forcefully bringing it up (looked more like good guy farming) rather than it organically being discussed

Leads off by sheeping an impression of Magic had of Poyser, but then weirdly construes it into a neutral read on Poyser, which comes across as an awkward attempt at defending him

I’ve played slightly more games with RDK at this point than most of “the crew” and I feel like I have a pretty good draw on his scum game. There’s no flattering way to put this - he’s a fucking pussy. This is instantly recognizable behavior from Wrestling Wars in which he couches a position in “I totally noticed this completely on my own and agree with this guy”, because he literally did the same thing to me.

Have spent all day doing interview prep and playing mvp baseball 2005

Likely won't be fully Involved until tomorrow afternoon

I was kind of perturbed by psychic earlier. She basically derped on a post response but it was the wrong derp lol. Was kind of odd and didn't sit very well with me

This was it...

Like it kind of struck me as her wanting town derp points but the item she responded to wasn't the same as the one she went "oh I just realized this!" to lol

Cp: there are lots of spiders in australia

Psychic: youre right it's hot in australia!

Preemptive activity excuse. Takes a swing at psychic - a fruit so low it’s already growing a sprout - and yet he still comes across as needing to explain himself here. Signs of nervousness.

Agreed but I had to make a stretch for something as I've barely read the game.

Don't want people thinking I'm not scumhunting do i?!

Lethal doesn't look great for dropping a scum read and then vanishing while being questioned on it

I definitely do, she is much more restricted as scum in my experience

well you just took a snipe at a low posting player, are you scum too

i'm not caught up yet, relax

Makes a very soft jab at Lethal, which later on he doesn’t even own up to. Extremely self aware posts and he melts the moment I look in his general direction.

I'm going to vote for Magic

for anyone that considers maliciously misinterpreting this chain we are voting magic for shield not lynch

Publicly sidles up to Magic and brings up shielding him. Easy pickings and possible pocket attempt - I have more to say about this particular subject as it pertains to Poyser and Magic so I’ll just leave it at that for now.

REM

started badly and has been leaning into an idc persona since being sussed for it, don't buy any of his posts

Bad soft push onto Remington, especially in hindsight, acknowledges a generic town tell “idc persona” and then immediately seeks to subvert it.

I like Magic as a person and player, gave him my shield as I've not read much and want him to be protected if he's town so that I can use him as a crutch until someone cops him scum

What about it is interesting?

Magic establishes early solid town reads all the time so why is it interesting

I don't think you're actually surprised that one of the strongest town players here could have confidence in your being town off of so little, you give away more than anyone early game

Admits he hasn’t even read Magic’s posts and wants to pass him the shield anyway. All of his takes and play so far can be summarized as playing to either Poyser or Magic with basically 0 organic thought in-between.

Do you think it's smart comparing someones D1 play to someones F3 play and using it to form a solid town read on someone

We have both locked our votes so I'm not going to waste my time selling you if you think you have a strong meta read. I do question that you actually believe in it enough to lock it town given the example of his meta you've taken comes from a completely different game state

RDK displays absolutely 0 interest in solving here. With absolutely no clue of what he’s talking about, he implicates me for having a meta read on a player he has absolutely no history of, and further cements his disinterest from moving from the stake he’s planted by admitting he already decided to cast a vote.

This isn't my penchant at all lol, I regularly go after strong players for better or worse

People are faster to read LHF early game because they have less range. It's not really indicative of a whole lot. If it gets to Cycle 4 or 5 and I'm caught up and just pushing inactives then you can be concerned.

This is just blatantly false lol

Well Ultra's talking shite lol, Poyser didn't scum read you, he actually town read you and just said he may of been more generous and you need to remain in the conversation

Backs down from stated position

Why are your posts so formulaic and calculated?

But I've been wrong about you a number of times and mislynched you, and it's mostly been because you post shite and don't seem to have anything pulled together in any sort of rational way. Here you're calculated and seem much more focused and engaged than those past games, which probably isn't a good sign... I often find myself doing the same thing when I draw scum

It's a care thing- people often care less about the appearance of their posting as town than as scum because it's less important. I feel like you care about how your posts look here

Seeks an angle of attack on me after I start pressuring him. It’s gooey nonsense.

Can I Abstain. I think both of those slots are scummy

I won't be responsible for giving scum a shield

Why does all those shielding think Ultra town

Horrendously scummy posts, and RDK is physically incapable of partaking in the game without talking about the fucking shield

Ranked in order

1. Hime
2. Poyser
3. CP
4. Nat
5. Richard

Doesn’t qualify any of these.

Verdict: Scum. I’m pretty confident about this. Implicates one of Poyser and Magic, probably not both. I’m operating under the assumption he’s pocketing one and friends with the other, though not strictly because of RDK’s posts alone. I’ll go into this more in a bit - but basically they both read him as town for a reason that straight up doesn’t makes sense and it’s just to mesh that with them both being town.

Ultra

THE BEAR
And I'll be taking a note from yesterday's failure to secure Nat's lynch a half a day in advance - as soon as any prospective information is out of the way I'm voting him ASAP

Poyser

Huh

Wish we’d have flipped Richard instead so I’d know whether or not I could trust magic kek.

Thing that stood out to me the most out of everything at EoD was tweet making a show of asking people to convince him of cases… and then throwing his vote on Haza who was never a viable lynch. Just bad. Also felt his take on Richard was lazy as fuck, disregarded everything to say “feels more lost than scum” despite the fact that me, magic, Shep and cp all wanted him voted out. Like as town there I’m fairly sure Tweet would take that way more seriously than just being like nah don’t see it gonna waste my vote instead

Ultra

THE BEAR
Huh

Wish we’d have flipped Richard instead so I’d know whether or not I could trust magic kek.

Thing that stood out to me the most out of everything at EoD was tweet making a show of asking people to convince him of cases… and then throwing his vote on Haza who was never a viable lynch. Just bad. Also felt his take on Richard was lazy as fuck, disregarded everything to say “feels more lost than scum” despite the fact that me, magic, Shep and cp all wanted him voted out. Like as town there I’m fairly sure Tweet would take that way more seriously than just being like nah don’t see it gonna waste my vote instead

I'd say the most interesting thing at EoD was actually the dynamic with the shield. Two subsequent ties after Ekko had claimed watcher. I had finally given in after the 3rd but then it reversed back on to him.

Ironically I think the whole delay in the process effectively covered us both, which I’m more than satisfied with. I was trying to shield him and lynch him at the same time yesterday to result in an effective no-lynch. Something I rarely advocate for, which goes to speak of how shit the options were yesterday.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyway @Poyser go ahead and read that case and then give me the usual order of disagreeing with everything and calling me scum for it.

If you're remotely open to discussion however I'd like to revisit your read on him yesterday and explain to you why it's a big issue, and see if you can respond in a way that's satisfactory

Poyser

Anyway @Poyser go ahead and read that case and then give me the usual order of disagreeing with everything and calling me scum for it.

If you're remotely open to discussion however I'd like to revisit your read on him yesterday and explain to you why it's a big issue, and see if you can respond in a way that's satisfactory
I Cba reading it tbh kek. I’ll probably give it a look over later but I’m not really interested in haza for reasons I mentioned yesterday

Poyser

Go fucking figure
Man it’s just too fucking long. Is there a reason you specifically tagged me to comment anyway? I see you tie him to me and/or magic. I know I’m not scum with him and asserting he’d play around magic the way he has as teammates is laughable so it’s already not very compelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back