• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I would say you're more likely to get that from someone who was attempting to pocket you or get you off their backs, but this sort of speculation is inherently tenuous.

In any case no recruit is one less thing to worry about. I have reasons to believe if it did happen there's countermeasures, but best that shit is taken off the table entirely
a simpler thought is they might have really thought i will accept because i said so in thread. they should no better i am no game thrower

i think if hime/aurelian are wolves, their thought behind it could be to recruit me as scum then lynch me, when i flip scum, they lynch psychic afterward for free while recruiting someone else

thats honestly really good play, assuming i accept

Ultra

THE BEAR
Do you not want to answer?

Maybe!

u and ekko r leading this town to ruins :aizen

Hime, suffice to say this is probably the scummiest post from you I've seen all game, because I don't recall you stating any objections to the Lethal wagon, nor are you giving me any credit for being obviously unaligned with Poyser, but ultimately you're neither assigning me a position and just trying to discredit me. This doesn't mesh with your cute and friendly vibe - we just played a game mere weeks ago where I had blown away the entire fucking scum team together on my direction, so you know not only this shit isn't true, and that really your post only serves one purpose here

Ultra

THE BEAR
dont want to interject but please read EoD 1 for tweet and poyser interaction. starts from here. i have also outlined it in my intro post today

there is more shading by poyser on tweet in day 2 as well

im gna read a game of poyser to see how much he suspects teammates

No I've taken stock of it, but I want him to answer the question anyway

Ultra

THE BEAR
I have some reservations about how that end of day was handled

For everyone who currently suspects Psychic - I’d like you to answer what your thoughts are on this count, and who her likely partner is, and why

In the mean time I'd like this question to be answered by you two gossip girls.

Also, I want to hear what your best interpretation of this post from Psychic from the beginning of Day 3:

Votes.
@Ekkologix > Indigo
@Richard Mille > Indigo
@Goth Boy > Indigo
@Shepard > Indigo
@Ultra > Indigo
@Psychic > Indigo
@Lethal > Indigo
@hime > psychic
@Hans Tweetenberg > Psychic
@Poyser > psychic
@Magic > Psychic

@Aurelian > Psychic
@Natalija > Natalija
@Indigo > Ultra

Actually since me and Indigo are both town, mafia votes are scattered.
Highly sus on hime though. Her gameplay and thought process made absolutely no sense this game.
wanting to lynch someone who was baiting mafia.
Only wanted to lynch me after Magic push for my lynch.
Her wanting to lynch Ekko regardless of whether he was town or mafia.
I mean if she's town, she's just a detriment.

Vote lynch hime

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ultra
this is a recent scum game i remember of poyser

will check if he shades his teammates or not (in which case he can be shading a scummate tweet or goth) or even richard. the post i showed has his entire team in the end game post as they won

Ultra

THE BEAR
As far as the lynch is concerned I'll take my fair share of scrutiny for it, but I don't feel it's fair to solely blame me much less call me a shit player

Natalija

Divine Departure
As far as the lynch is concerned I'll take my fair share of scrutiny for it, but I don't feel it's fair to solely blame me much less call me a shit player
We're all to blame equally.

I sealed it :blobfacade

But today YOU will be cooperative, what are your thoughts on Scumsopp?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yes, I'd like to see your elaboration, cause if you're not scum, then he's pocketing you

Fair.

His play volume is quite large so any interpretation of him is going to be inherently selective, and I'm going to assume you're assigning no credit to things like his opening day posts of cross analyzing everyone's interactions, so I won't even bother with that.

Instead I'll offer you an anecdote and what that reflects about his overall game.

I distinctly remember tunneling RDK Day 2. I tell Ekko RDK shaded him at EoD 1 after reading his Watcher post.

Ekko went back, checked this information, corrected me on it, informed me I was incorrect...and then proceeded to do nothing with that information

I think instances like that show that he's town, because as scum he's normally a very agenda laden player. Finding that from me, a blatant contradiction, and then setting me up for a mislynch would be an easy layup, he wouldn't in any universe be able to help resisting that. If I'm wrong, it's just so.

Natalija

Divine Departure
This is something to consider:

- Failed kills do not appear in the writeup.
- Successful converts appear in the writeup.
- Shield could also play a role here - shielded people don't get informed when they are shot.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Lethal felt townie to me when he played EoD and I told you that - so I went for Usopp and you got MAD

:dead

This isn't quite what happened. But I'll defend that.

What I got mad about is that we spent the whole day having fruitful discussion, I warned people countless times to state their votes so we know where it's headed, and then you tried pulling a fast one for reasons that I couldn't really discern. Transparency is our only weapon in a set up where all votes are hidden. You understand this?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe!

Hime, suffice to say this is probably the scummiest post from you I've seen all game, because I don't recall you stating any objections to the Lethal wagon, nor are you giving me any credit for being obviously unaligned with Poyser, but ultimately you're neither assigning me a position and just trying to discredit me. This doesn't mesh with your cute and friendly vibe - we just played a game mere weeks ago where I had blown away the entire fucking scum team together on my direction, so you know not only this shit isn't true, and that really your post only serves one purpose here
then do that here
u push rdk (town), u push lethal (town)
u say "i knew poyser was scum all along" yet the only reason poyser is dead is cuz of magic
u say i was town originally now just follow ekko who is playing much worse and say im scummy

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Lethal felt townie to me when he played EoD and I told you that - so I went for Usopp and you got MAD

:dead
i take blame for that because i had not read end of day 1 and early day 2

also i went to sleep when lethal started posting

and had bias towards how ingenuine he was approaching me in every post

i did want lynch to be one of him and aurelian. tried my hardest to limit the POE to only 2 players and arrived at that answer. removing hime and putting her to weak town for really weak reasoning was a mistake

u will probably arrive at similar answers to me and ultra if u take ur time and read EoD 1 and day 2. i think its been mostly your paranoia speaking, similar to what made you shoot magic in fairy tail.

the game is 13-3 at the start. we r bound to have some wrong reads here and there until we work our way through the PoE. RDK and lethal were missteps but neither was a bad or forced lynch. psychic/goth is going to be another misstep most likely.

we scum read poyser strongly by day 2. u can refer to our interactions me and ultra with poyser. there is plenty of organic thoughts in thread for u to see

i feel like u have been attacking us for the results more than the "why" and "how" we arrived at those results, while neglecting that we both wanted poyser gone strongly in day 2 and arrived at it organically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back