To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Mr.OMG

Paramount
The fact that the story says it?

Seems like to me there's some contradictions going around here. :ItadoriHmm: wtf Kamachi?
It's about the fact that the soul cannot exist in the Material World without a material anchor. Coronzon had a flesh and blood anchor, that is, a human body, and Aiwass was an avatar of the AIM-field. This is the difference in the quality of the anchor.

"After holding back with Lilith for so long, you must have known the importance of a physical vessel. Whatever you may be, an avatar is necessary if you wish to influence this physical world. You can try to fill the gap with tricks, but that is not enough to match my ultimate strength gained the proper way."

And whether or not she was aware of his thoughts, the black cat witch sighed behind her veil.

"In the Golden cabal, it is a symbol of the sword placed alongside the Tetragrammaton to protect the top three Sephirah of the Sephiroth after the sin of Adam and Eve spread across the world. It separates and cuts bonds in order to protect. Crowley's equivalency table explains exactly what kind of offensive power it provides. Your own student wrote that, did he not?"

The baby groaned unhappily from the crib placed a short distance away from the experimental equipment.

That was Aleister Crowley's daughter Lilith, but in her current state, she essentially had her bare soul exposed to the open air. That freed her from original sin, which allowed her to perform all sorts of miracles, but it was reckless to remain bodiless in the surface of the four worlds for long. Most ghosts and residual thoughts would break down on their own given time. Even the angels and demons without bodies of their own would reside in a vessel of flesh after being guided by a string of text or they could temporarily exist in the extremely limited bounds of a magic circle. But even those things were not permanent. If Lilith was not given a container soon, she would disappear. That would waste Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass's efforts in saving unfairly-killed Lilith's life over the course of a century.

(She is forcibly preserving her existence with the power of miracles, but who knows how long that will last.)

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I always interpreted as that being the maximum amount of power that Coronzon can hold in the Surface World/physical universe, rather than it actually being her full power overall.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
image.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And rising. 223 total viewers at the time of me writing this.

To any of you watching, if your fans, feel free to sign up on here. Love to get discussion of this Toaru thread going

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Hell yeah, it's sad when you get 230 people in one thread but no one's interacting.

I sincerely hope I do not regret this :mjgrin

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
6XiAwD3.jpeg

Bro...

There are too many, they must be bots because I doubt that many people are looking at this profile and not even making new accounts.

Even ToAru's calculations that are known by other forums don't even come close to that xd

They are more than ToAru's Reddit...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
But in all seriousness, it might be a good idea to contact some mods just in case.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
tatoehn.jpeg

The number is constantly growing, which is strange.

I think it's the same thing that happened in a certain topic here, I don't know if it should be reported to an admin.

Back