To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Ral I think we have an invasion of bots looking at the thread, I report for prevention
Bot traffic is still good traffic

Though, this thread seems to always get the most guests out of all of the other threads in this section. Could actually be organic, but we have bot prevention out the wazoo since the last swarm attacked.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah, aren't there also a bunch of instances of Coronzon utilizing magic such as the pure elements from higher up on the Sephiroth which are directly compared to Imagine Breaker blowing away supernatural phenomenon iirc?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Not to mention that Coronzon was never trying to kill the MGs, she was purely focused on her objective of completing the Ceremony of Mo Athair.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Oh yeah, aren't there also a bunch of instances of Coronzon utilizing magic such as the pure elements from higher up on the Sephiroth which are directly compared to Imagine Breaker blowing away supernatural phenomenon iirc?
Gabriel is supposed to be able to do that, too.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Tbh I think it's better to just ignore them and start working on the thread, whether they from vsb or bots, I don't think having a page of people talking about people looking at the thread is prudent. Give em something else to munch on. I'll be uploading a few images of the yen press novels later today.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
ToAru is shit. I read it when I have a hard time falling asleep and I snooze right away.

Are there any guests in the audience who would like to contest my statement?