• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Anyone got the quote regarding how the firepower of the average Sister compares to Misaka again?

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Anyone got the quote regarding how the firepower of the average Sister compares to Misaka again?
In volts
7305227-misaka-1bill.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
8nJoYKA.png

What are the chances Touma will be meeting deceased characters in the afterlife such as High Priest?

Terra was pretty much condemned to Hell by Acqua after he killed him. Like to see another interaction between them after all this time.

Frenda and the Misaka Imouto he got to know for a bit would be cool interactions too

Hiryuu

8nJoYKA.png

What are the chances Touma will be meeting deceased characters in the afterlife such as High Priest?

Terra was pretty much condemned to Hell by Acqua after he killed him. Like to see another interaction between them after all this time.

Frenda and the Misaka Imouto he got to know for a bit would be cool interactions too
It would certainly be interesting, though it all depends on what Kamachi decides to make that place. Don't remember it actually being confirmed to be hell or heaven. And honestly, it would be more coherent if it were neither.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I mean obviously it's not Hell or Heaven (the phases, anyway), because whatever it is, it's likely outside the Sephiroth in its entirety

Churronzon

Notorious
Was thinking the same. It'd also give a chance for Terra to finish talking about IB (assuming he still knew something the audience doesn't know about.)
And though it is really recent, Touma was lamenting being unable to save CRC in GT10 so there might be stuff to hash out there.

Sucks that the afterlife thing in the Imaginary Fest plotline that allowed Kagun, Imouto 10031, Komaba, and Frenda to be revived is still untranslated. Yeah, it's noncanon and allat, but it mighta provided insight to what's coming.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Is it that strange that I can easily stop your supersonic attacks when I could not even
dodge Kamijou Touma’s fist?
There is an answer to your question. If you have any thought
left in your heads, then enjoy figuring it out. That is the greatest luxury of human life.
- NT20

what did Kamachi mean by this :tupac

One and Only

Illustrious
Been reading a relatively recent addition to the Kamachiverse; Godhorn and the 11 destroyers.

It's way way more entertaining than I expected.

:naruramen

Back