• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Garden of avalon about Rhongomyniad.

F3IrAJKakAAP6_F

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Since this is the Fate Thread

We also do weekly streams of Unllimited Blade Works (Yeah, I'm a fan now :hestonpls } as well aside from our other quality shows that we watch. You guys should come join us sometime. Xhom can already tell you enough about what we've been up to. Expect some thing weekend on Saturday night.

The lore seems just as heavy as a lot of the main series I watch like Star Wars. I can already imagine how much time it's gonna take to get where you guys are in knowledge :heston

Alright, time for Caenis?

caenis_stage_2.png

4WXKrjF.jpg

Character:
SnGlw9B.jpg

NVwNCnI.jpg

sUxwGQ6.jpg

l4SgvHC.jpg

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance C

Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of greater magecraft and Greater Rituals.[6]

Madness Enhancement EX
As a barbarous hero, Caenis possesses a special kind of Madness Enhancement in this manifestation. While retaining senses normally, the moment their anger exceeds a certain threshold, Caenis becomes a violent storm Lancer who is beyond communication or reason. Instead of having the potential to kill Master, Caenis simply WILL kill Master and cease manifesting.

Core of The Sea God B
As a Heroic Spirit, Caenis would not under normal circumstances possess a Divine Core, but Poseidon offered their Spirit Origin a special grace. Therefore, when Caenis is summoned as a Servant, it is with a pseudo-Divine Core and elevated to the rank of Divine Spirit rather than Heroic Spirit.

To be frank, I would actually put up her going about that she's a Divine Spirit and so on and so forth, but will "cheat" and just go through her main proclamation at the end of LB5 and Poseidon's own abilities because I'm just splitting hairs if I go through this when it's like her 2nd sentence every time she speaks.

Here, upon seeing Caenis in her "Golden Caenis" form(Seriously, she does dub herself that at one point), Goredolf wonders who he's really looking at there is a huge difference in her Saint Graph Origin than before with her now exuding a Divine Aura through every pore. Here, Holmes confirms that as she is now, Caenis is a god in her own right and even a proxy of Poseidon himself. This is also confirmed in her 3rd Ascension unlock where she explicitly points out her new Armor and Spear is Poseidon's(To be clear, it doesn't make her lower Ascensions any less of a Divine Spirit as they say themselves, it just makes her even stronger like all Ascensions).

Skills

Monstrous Strength B+

Monstrous Strength (怪力, Kairiki?) is a Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. It is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast.[1]

This skill is most likely definitely used in the story but never mentioned on it's own explicitly.

The Usurping Spear A
A Skill that demonstrates the way an usurper ought to be and how obsessed they are in pillaging/usurping with force.
Of course it's still not fucking explained :heston

Poseidon's Blessing A
A perfect defense akin to immortality. This skill functions as a conceptual defense mechanism. Normally this would be a continuously active Noble Phantasm, but it is expressed as a skill in this game.

Go look at the Core of The Sea God as it would be redundant.

Noble Phantasm
wXJw2SP.jpg

Here, Caenis using her True Name Release, Mash and Musashi are able to push Demeter into the range of the Seven Link Heroic Spirit Cannon.

OMuPILr.jpg

Here Caenis are able to damage Zeus with Poseidon Maelstrom with buffs given by Romulus Quirinus.

Neptune’s Blessing: The Favouritism of the Sea God
Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
Range: 0
Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

An absolute defense that is accompanied by the nature of immortality. A Conceptual Defense. It is primarily a Noble Phantasm of the Constantly Invoked-Type.

A blessing granted to Caenis during the occasion where, after her virginity was forcefully taken away from her by the Sea God Poseidon, she transformed into a man in accordance with her wish. An invulnerable body that can stay unscathed even if it was stabbed or cut and can make Caenis ignore iron blades. It even nullifies every weaponry-based attack made on Caenis, but it cannot nullify wide surface attacks done with a large mass or an enormous energy behind it. (It also cannot nullify the entire damage from an attack equal to or greater than an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.)

As a secondary effect, it is possible for Caenis to exercise the Authority to cross over the seas. Due to this, they can even cross over into a Lostbelt.

Here, Caenis, in her own words, took multiple "weak ass Noble Phantasms" to the face before and while she finds Holmes the most irritating, Holmes states they aren't doing any damage due to a potential Authority use and states Nemo's words about her being immortal at Sea(or atleast the Greek Sea) to be correct.
Here, Caenis confirms that she's immortal as long as she's at Sea due to Poseidon(In her own way)
("Xhominid, you already put Poseidon's Authority down which has that itself, why do it again?" It's just to cover the base this time)
Here, Caenis calls off the fight against Chaldea, following Odysseus' plans. She ultimately does this as she doesn't want to risk her life against Artemis' laser, heavily implying it can severely damage her Authority or go straight through it and kill her
Here, Jason finally figures out how to damage her through her NP through the Gift Drake gave them before they left Heracles Island. Here, after a bit of provocation, Jason is able to actually scratch Caenis and draw blood. Here, Jason gives Orion the Divine Core of Poseidon which allows him to do actual damage to Caenis due to him also being the son of Poseidon(and ultimately breaks it entirely during the battle).

Poseidon's Authority:
Invulnerable when near the sea

• Dimensional travel(Alot of people miss that this is the reason Caenis can enter and leave Lostbelts at will):
CaenisIf you only need to move one person around,I can take 'em myself.
Having Authority over the sea means I've also got the power to navigate it. Basically means I can cross any border, Lostbelt or not.
But hey, it's up to you. 'Sides, I'm not gonna lie; it can be a rough way to travel.
HolmesThe Authority to cross borders…
So it was Poseidon's gift that let you move
freely between Lostbelts.

Strength, Durability, Speed, Etc.

Here, Wodime defeats Caenis with it's use and she complains how it's as strong as Zeus' Thunderbolts
Here, Caenis effortlessly blocks a round from Napoleon's Cannon with her hand despite being no more than 10 Centimeters away from the cannon(aka pointblank)
Here, Caenis' rush to attack Mash actually causes Ritsuka to yell her name and question who Caenis is(Most likely seeing firsthand how strong she truly is)
Here, after the main battle with Caenis in Atlantis, she is on the verge of dying to the point when Wodime appears, he tells Dioscuri to "take care of him"(Man has an AWFUL choice of words to say to beings that basically want to murder anyone that isn't Divine Spirits naturally).
Here, Dioscuri basically tries to finish off Caenis(Atleast 3 attacks are done) and she is only saved by a combination of a Command Spell from Kirschtaria and being found by Goredolf god knows how long afterwards(Judging by the timeframe, it must have atleast been a decent amount of hours and it's implied the Command Spell only teleported Caenis to Olympus where the Storm Border was parked at).
Here, Golden Caenis ultimately loses to Holmes, Mash and Ritsuka and Shadow Servants in a final battle(of course, you can point out she has no Master, the trip the Storm Border would take plenty of Magical Energy, etc, etc. but regardless, they still defeated Caenis at her absolute strongest)

Alright, I have basically put this off... for 4 goddamned months... holy shit :jordangif
I swear, I will not wait this long to do Musashi's section, just life has been kicking my ass for the past 4 months in various fashions while I waited forever to put the finishing touches on this... sorry.

Last edited:

latest untranslated Turas Realta Manga Chapter...
Going on further with deviated changes(i.e. Arjuna is the one bargaining with Ishtar that goes poorly, Ritsuka actually does the Sky High Rider Justice Bomb in this adaptation... and I'm legit confused as I don't know if Jaguarman summoned a familiar to make him jump so high... or Ritsuka is putting Super Mario/Kamen Rider to fucking shame with his hops)

Proto234

Distinguished

latest untranslated Turas Realta Manga Chapter...
Going on further with deviated changes(i.e. Arjuna is the one bargaining with Ishtar that goes poorly, Ritsuka actually does the Sky High Rider Justice Bomb in this adaptation... and I'm legit confused as I don't know if Jaguarman summoned a familiar to make him jump so high... or Ritsuka is putting Super Mario/Kamen Rider to fucking shame with his hops)
The former, he's asking Taiga to assist him doing the Justice Bomb, seeing he's asking her if she's familiar with prowrestling (don't think Taiga use familiar for that though)

IerGojO.jpeg

Well... we got our first official look in the FoxTail Manga of Otakemaru... the imagery though is... yeah...
The story is that yep, she had to kill him like this as Otakemaru was too powerful to fight headon even for her or anyone else(which fits the myths that he was the strongest of the 3 Greatest Threats to Japan)

Salfarc

Paramount
What exactly can Musashi cut? Can Musashi cut space? I am in conversation with a friend and we also end up wondering if its possible for Musashi to cut something that exist but formless like...A Lifelink.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
She can cut a lot of shit.

-She can cut curses
-She can cut into somebody's Karma or fate
-She can cut "possibilities" to reach the outcome that she wants to (this kinda works as a passive ability in the background)
-Cuts through barriers
-Cuts through space.

IIrc when she fought against Sasaki, post Zero, she was said to surprass shit like space, existence and some other shit and so she could probably cut through something like that at least at some conceptual lvl tho from what i remeber that already happens and is included when she cuts through possibilities.

Alright, I'm gonna bring some stuff up, most of this is most definitely known to anyone who read the Case Files LN but I'm cover what is stated in the new Event portion of the Case Files Event... and yes, I will finish Caenis' Profile this week, I swear and I'll explain why after this:

- Mnemosyne re-created Rhongomyniad so well it's somehow able to perform it's original function even in the dying Singularity, even becoming a "Nega"(Negative or Dark if you want to get anal and for those that don't know) Rhongomyniad in the process

- The Rail Zeppelin is able to not only travel between different Worlds but even travel through the margins between differing Worlds(Basically they was traveling inbetween the Bleached World Phenomenon and the Singularity in an attempt to get into the Singularity to get the Mystic Eyes Marisbury got from the Auction). Though obviously like Zelretch, there would still be one Rail Zeppelin per Parallel World so no funny ideas.

- The Rail Zeppelin is able to have a huge ass Mystic Eye Cannon that basically deleted Faker and the Forest she created and "covered the sky" to destroy the enemies that Nega Rhongomyniad was spawning in but it costs them one Mystic Eye each and of course, it's a last resort for them given they collect Mystic Eyes because.

- Faker, like in Case Files, is able to use Iskandar's Reality Marble at the cost of her Saint Graph but the game goes into detail that her's is a fraction of Iskandar's and only really summons the footsoldiers and Iskandar himself and even with help of the footsoldiers, she can only maintain it for a few minutes.

And that's basically it. If I got major parts of it wrong or missed something important, then you can tell me about it(I do know of the fuckery of the Rooms in the Rail Zeppelin but I believed that was due to how they was trying to get into the Singularity, not that the rooms have that capability but it may have it normally, I just don't know that for true).

Now to get to the reason I've been holding off on the Caenis Profile is because I'm now playing Honkai Star Rail... really. I won't go into a major spiel of it or anything like that but it has taken up a good bit of my time and that's why the Caenis Profile isn't complete yet despite me tending to take a week at most and it's now 2 weeks. Once I finish it, I swear that Musashi's will be far less time consuming even though I will add in her stuff from Shimousa and the Las Vegas Event(Though not Samurai Remnant as I'm not finished yet).

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Because they figured out that dirty gaijin money is just as good if not better (more) than japanese money and because the other shit that they released in english probably sold decently enough.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
H/A anniversary is next.

Tho to be honest, that might be a little complicated since there's no "no fucking" version or at least i think so and i don't think it's worth it. Both in terms of reception and actual money.

Probably similar to the reason why CCC hasn't seen a International Release even tho that has no sexual content in it.

I'm kinda pissed that they didn't do anything with the OG Tsukihime. I get why, but it's pretty crappy nonetheless.

Back