TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah, anything related to OG Tsukihime is pretty much won't be touched unless Type Moon remake them to be fit with the remake version (no chance for something like Kagetsu)

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I can understand that to be frank with not translating the Original Tsukihime since it does have alot of shit we won't see in the Remake no matter what(Unless they are smushing that into Red Garden).
And of course, there won't be Kagetsu Tohya either.
I for one can do without Tohno the rapist, so as much as OG Tsukihime had plenty of value to read, you’re not selling that to a wider and broader audience especially given he’s the fucking protagonist. Don’t care for the official rationale for why it happens, it didn’t need to be in the story either.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Ah, so they might actually do it.

Still iffy on the profit margins tho
Think they need to test the waters with FSN first either way. If they can’t sell the main story, the side story that’s more slice of life may be even harder to try selling.

I still wanna see Sparks Liner High animated in some capacity. Some new CG for that would be at least pretty chill I guess though if they can bother :hm

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Think they need to test the waters with FSN first either way. If they can’t sell the main story, the side story that’s more slice of life may be even harder to try selling.

I still wanna see Sparks Liner High animated in some capacity. Some new CG for that would be at least pretty chill I guess though if they can bother :hm

Well maybe if this sells well enough FSN will get the Remake treatment too

I'd rather they just do a Ufotable Fate route myself though

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

While nothing of what Melt does with her Melt Virus is fully new(sort of, we know she benefits from whatever she melts with her Melt Virus and can get stronger than it or change it into what she wants, nothing really showed it can still work blocking her attacks with yours), her being able to create Replicas of herself is absolutely new.

The Valentines Event gave us nothing but the typical bare minimum so I'll just go through it as much as I remember and what matters:

• Bazett and Manannan take their battle outside of the City as their battle "will destroy who knows how many buildings"
  • Bazett/Manannan can casually throw around literal ton of force in their strikes
  • Fragrach works like it does in HA in story, right down to having Bazett being gored by Curruid Coinchen first but still rends time so Fragrach goes first and kills the Cu Alter Copy
  • Astraea can casually toss Lancer Medusa so high in the sky, she can see for Kilometers(And she has significant hangtime at that) and is perfectly okay landing even when she breaks the ground doing so.
  • The Holy Grail infused Theobroma Trees can not only absorb emotions, but memories and even create Shadow Servants through sheer touch of the beings it creates(It is shown that the Jaguar Man Copy and Cu Alter copy can use their NPs, I'm not sure if the Stheno/Euryale/Ishtar/Astraea copies can use theirs). Only the Cu Alter one is a true threat though.
  • The Holy Grail can substitute for sunlight, soil and many other deals for the Tree.

That's all I remember or is atleast important.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
This Valentine event pissed me off to no end since it was basically built upon Bazett being afraid to meet Cu which naturally meant that they were gonna meet at the end and idk... my stupid mind thought that they were gonna have a meaningful moment at the end .

So i get to the end and i;m like... is that it ? It is ? Oh, ok, fuck you too then.

Sucks to have characters you actually care about and expecting some effort put into them but then again , it's FGO so i dunno why i expected more.

This Valentine event pissed me off to no end since it was basically built upon Bazett being afraid to meet Cu which naturally meant that they were gonna meet at the end and idk... my stupid mind thought that they were gonna have a meaningful moment at the end .

So i get to the end and i;m like... is that it ? It is ? Oh, ok, fuck you too then.

Sucks to have characters you actually care about and expecting some effort put into them but then again , it's FGO so i dunno why i expected more.

Yeah, that was really disappointing to have all of that buildup... and it goes absolutely nowhere but another joke at Cu's expense rather than a real character building moment...

This is why I can see your point in how FGO starts fumbling the bag real hard in story.

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah, that was really disappointing to have all of that buildup... and it goes absolutely nowhere but another joke at Cu's expense rather than a real character building moment...

This is why I can see your point in how FGO starts fumbling the bag real hard in story.
You guys paying attention to valentine story event?
Main appeal of Valentine event is valentine's scene with the servants (just like lotto being main appeal for fest events)

Expecting good story from events like Valentine is like expecting money dropping from skies

But don't fret, Sea monster crisis event story is decentish at least (Kons are cute) imo

You guys paying attention to valentine story event?
Main appeal of Valentine event is valentine's scene with the servants (just like lotto being main appeal for fest events)

Expecting good story from events like Valentine is like expecting money dropping from skies

But don't fret, Sea monster crisis event story is decentish at least (Kons are cute)

As Rey would say in this situation:
That doesn't matter, just because the other Valentine's Event Stories sucked doesn't mean they should always suck. Especially when they did have a good premise with this one, almost followed it through only to chicken out for absolutely no reason at all.
It's not like Bazett and Cu are lovers or any other sort of shit like that so there's no reason to fumble the bag this damn hard for no reason(Like they constantly do with Semiramis and Amakusa) or that this was too complicated.

All they had to do was to have Bazett either accept Cu doesn't remember her, he does remember her through their infamous mutual death or he does remember she was his original Master before Kotomine ganked her and she either builds their friendship from there or not. Instead, they did none of the above and had Manannan basically play Gramps for no reason and it's worse that the My Room lines gave more characterization on both sides than the end of the Event itself(Bazett constantly gets on Cu's case alot as a fangirl of Celtic Mythology and potentially hinting at something more while Manannan, REALLY not wanting to go through the other end, tries to pawn her off on Ritsuka instead).

We've had other Events in the past and in the future where they atleast have the followthrough, why should this one not?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The whole event teased getting some closure to their personal history that either happened in and before Ataraxia .

What we got was shit. It's simple. It''s not about the story of the event, it's about something specific that goes beyond the simple "Valentine Event".

And no, i don't expect good stories from FGO in general anymore. Not just events. That ship has sailed some time ago.

First DLC character in Samurai Remnant was one of the most obvious ones, combined with the first DLC episode coming in the 9th, hopefully they are really going in to give the games the stuff it needed at launch.

EDIT: Really funny that they literally made Ibuki Douji have a Lamia-like appearance with 2 extra arms so this definitely is just a boss version for right now.

This is the Arcade version, by the by so the Mobile version will come later but they did bring in her Design notes and there is a big one they either couldn't add because of time or it wouldn't look right properly in 3D:

5mzSD1O.png

Apparently, she WAS going to be riding on her 7 headed Dragon as well but I guess due to the nature of time, they couldn't get it implemented into the Arcade. So there was definitely alot of time constraints even for the Arcade side.

There's no reason for me to put this obvious thing here but I will do so because I want to admit one thing:

@ChaosTheory123 is correct in how he's takes things from the America Singularity because I really didn't pay attention to it correctly.

So Cu Alter's Noble Phantasm Curruid Coinchenn is strong enough to "destroy the World"(So most definitely destroy the Texture) but Cu Alter states it's the only way to even punch through her gut otherwise.
So it definitely leads up to why Cu Alter believes Arjuna is too weak against her and why she would be the Top Lancer above normal Cu and Karna(obviously). I forgot about that part of the sentence for years so I definitely need to include this as Cu Alter doesn't have access to The Grail either till Medb's death.

Back