TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Ah yes, the illusion of giving Guda any sort of substance . Good times.

Also , massive lel at people focusing on that Avenger crap and on Jalter ..like that isn't going to get undone in several months.

Another zzzz tier master class scenario . :francis

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I didn't say that you were.

I'm saying that from my perspective, it's just another waste of time that doesn't live up to par.

The next one sounds interesting , based on the setting at least, so that's something.

I didn't say that you were.

I'm saying that from my perspective, it's just another waste of time that doesn't live up to par.

The next one sounds interesting , based on the setting at least, so that's something.

Alright, I'm just making sure because I have a real bad habit of people missing what I said for the forest rather than the trees lately...

Like yeah, the "Link Lost" shit won't matter nor is Marie Alter going to vanish from Chaldea because when in the hell will that happen since Solomon? Musashi is still playable and she's perma-dead and combined with the Avengers there still having plenty of stories and characterization to open up, no way they are gone for good or stuck in the OC or whatever.
I'm only interested in why Angra Mainyuu is the exception to the rule of not being stuck.

Otherwise, there's some things I'm interested in but it still won't make up for it basically being filler and not really advancing the story in any major fashion(Which I thought that's what the Ordeal Call was for so we don't get an insane dump on all of the mysteries left over when we finally reach CHALDEAS like who was the gunman who killed David Bluebook, what would Marisbury's goal entail, what is U-Olga Marie supposed to be and all of the other shit).

I don't know the setting of the next OC so I'll remain "eh" on it.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I've seen it compared to Empire of Dirt and.. yeah, it kinda reads like an canon fan version of Empire which is a fanfic of FGO. :kobeha
Wrap your head around that.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
About Avenger in FGO OC2
The original job of an Avenger is to remove injustices in the world. But currently the only injustice in the bleached earth is Antarctica. So the Counter Force yoinked all the Avengers that participated in OC2 and placed them there. The Avengers aren't allowed to refuse this. The contracts Ritsuka made with them are still intact they're just currently out of reach. After Ordeal call is complete they should be able to meet up with them again

About Avenger in FGO OC2
The original job of an Avenger is to remove injustices in the world. But currently the only injustice in the bleached earth is Antarctica. So the Counter Force yoinked all the Avengers that participated in OC2 and placed them there. The Avengers aren't allowed to refuse this. The contracts Ritsuka made with them are still intact they're just currently out of reach. After Ordeal call is complete they should be able to meet up with them again

So basically it did what we criticized but it makes the fact the other Avengers we have aren't pushed over there either... I guess they don't really give a shit then.
Still find it weird it didn't happen to the other Extra Classes but sure, whatever.

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
F/SF volume 9 dropped awhile back

Gil came back as a purely human alter ego cuz of Tine using part of the youth potion and the Strange Fake war being a absolute clusterfuck. somehow got rid of all his divinity to become a system to elevate humanity to the level of the gods. main thing seems to be that he freely uses all the treasures in GoB w/out any ego to hold him back, though he might not be able to use Ea or Enkidu

Vel

Pronouns
He/Him
Hippolyta revealed her second noble phantasm, too. smoked that Gojo pack - it's a technique NP, like Tsubame Gaeshi, that lets her cut the world, so she could bypass Alcides' nemean pelt

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Sure gonna be fun seeing the hack trying to wrap everything up next volume .

After years of continental drift speeds , prepare for MFTL hyper turbo pace. :kobeha

Proto234

Distinguished
So basically it did what we criticized but it makes the fact the other Avengers we have aren't pushed over there either... I guess they don't really give a shit then.
Still find it weird it didn't happen to the other Extra Classes but sure, whatever.
Tbf, avengers that aren't yoinked are either Guda2 char (technically Joke chars), Servant universe (who are hailed from another universe), alternate forms of an existing servant (Summer servants), or its SG already unstable to begin with (Marie alter)

Tbf, avengers that aren't yoinked are either Guda2 char (technically Joke chars), Servant universe (who are hailed from another universe), alternate forms of an existing servant (Summer servants), or its SG already unstable to begin with (Marie alter)

None of that matters as in a story perspective, they are all gone because being there with the Bleached Earth Phenomenon existing and the CF seeing Ritsuka as the "Enemy of Humanity" means that the injustice and rage the Avengers feel will inevitably come right to Ritsuka.

It's basically just further finding reasons despite the fact that those Servants exists, the Events we did happened and there's no point in pretending if they are suddenly canon or not because Nasu nor the other writers put in code having them all be Link Lost.

Proto234

Distinguished
None of that matters as in a story perspective, they are all gone because being there with the Bleached Earth Phenomenon existing and the CF seeing Ritsuka as the "Enemy of Humanity" means that the injustice and rage the Avengers feel will inevitably come right to Ritsuka.

It's basically just further finding reasons despite the fact that those Servants exists, the Events we did happened and there's no point in pretending if they are suddenly canon or not because Nasu nor the other writers put in code having them all be Link Lost.
Yes, I know the reason why they are yoinked. And I am not saying the events are not canon. Just saying that there is a reason why Avengers that I mentioned are not yoinked and thus isn't treated as Link lost

Back