TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Atleast this will somewhat cheer you up @Type-Rey :

Volume 8 Preview of Strange/Fake pictures are up:
sz1dcj2dsdfa1.png

jbf6ng2dsdfa1.png

d9izhf2dsdfa1.png

22 Year Old Rin is confirmed to also be Hippolayta's Master alongside the rest of El-Melloi's Class.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
to me it's just annoying that they're dragging it along and not ending it and just getting to something else or to a better, newer FGO style game.
Its makes too much money for them to just end, i'd like if they remade FGO as just a full VN or something with a better gameplay but it would be too much effort for them to do it

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I know they make too much money...but i don't really care at the end of the day.

I'm a fan. I want quality first.

I would be perfectly fine if TM wasn't a bilion dollar company and instead it would have remained a multi milion dollar company because their output back then was better.

To be frank, I don't even think Nasu even cares about the money or the budget and seems to be a guy that will find some way to create a muse of something he finds interest in.
He ain't gonna stay on FGO forever and FGO, obviously isn't gonna last forever either.
I'm pretty sure he's most likely gonna work on WoTHN 2 or Tsukihime 2 or more DDD or something.
I'd rather he fucking officially translate the Tsukihime Remake already!

Well that's Takeuchi and he does what he does and FGO can continue with little of Nasu's input there as possible.

I just want his goddamned series to get fucking localized for once, he did that shit with Witch On The Holy Knight, there's no fucking excuse to not do it with:

The Tsukihime Remake
OG F/SN(Whether Realta Nua or whatever is up to him)
Fate/Extra CCC(We are getting Extra/Record... whenever the fuck that happens)
Case Files
KnK

There's no excuse. I would gladly throw away FGO content just for us to get these localizations to happen for these goddamned games!

Ugh, I'm just tired of... bitching about localizations that will either not happen or be so damn long, I'll be in my 40's before they do.

LB7 looks crazy and I'll probably have fun with it in 2 years time and we are still getting that Fate/Musou game so... whatever. I'll be tiding until I'm feeling hungry again.

Both reddit and youtube comment sections are going a little nuts over ORT losing. Dumb fuckery on both sides, as usual :catskully

Like I said before, I can honestly understand it(Even though Ultimate Ones was never impossible to kill or to stop) as it feels like Nasu is going back on his word... but considering how ORT ultimately lost?

It's not even a bad thing and if anything, actually fits it alot.
It doesn't help that apparently, it wasn't even fully complete when we kept constantly fighting it at that so it couldn't instantly wipe us out like it did in the preview.
Before, I would be right there with them. Now? Honestly, I feel it would be dumb to just leave it hanging especially for it's first debut in 20+ years.

Proto234

Distinguished
Tbf, ORT that we fought in the LB isn't the same ORT as we know anyways.
Not to mention that it already lost its heart thanks to Camazotz and it was Kuku (the heart of ORT itself) that ultimately defeats it, so it makes sense

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Not to mention that it already lost its heart thanks to Camazotz and it was Kuku (the heart of ORT itself) that ultimately defeats it, so it makes sense
So ORT is the progenitor of the Aztec/Mayan pantheon or am I still mistaken? :hm

So ORT is the progenitor of the Aztec/Mayan pantheon or am I still mistaken? :hm

You are absolutely mistaken.
They are two different deals even in the Lostbelt.
Kukulkan in the Lostbelt is the only one connected to ORT by being it's Heart and even in that sense, due to the nature of how Divine Spirits are created in the Nasuverse, she's far more her own being than ORT in any capacity.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So then what was that part about
ORT wiping out the dinos when it fell in PHH?
:hm

Proto234

Distinguished
So regarding Kuku, she's very strong as expected of LB king. In her first serious fight, she literally single handedly defeats Ereshkigal alter despite she's supported with a horde of Guggalana (those Guggalana are also no match against Kuku btw)

She also defeats Kingprotea alter too previously. To the point that KP alter says that it's not fair lol

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The reason it's a "subspecies" and therefore different is apparently because it eats the Lostbelt Tree and becomes the thing anchoring LB 7 to the planet.

This is enough to actually alter its Reality Marble (it gets renamed from Crystal Valley to Sea of Fantasy, I think?) and it's RM is like.....the basis of its entire existence. So with that in mind it's actually possible this is an enhanced version of ORT instead of a weaker one :skully

Edit: the wiki is saying that the Fantasy Tree is actually less efficient than it original core so it can be considered weaker :hm

It's the wiki, so grain of salt, but it doesn't seem too outlandish.

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Either way, the thing manages to survive an amped Gigacalibur blast and then fights its own animated heart, so it put up more than enough of a showing to put it at the top of the pile in FGO

Until the actual AG like sets off an actual Big Bang or whatever the fuck he's planning I guess :zaru

Back