• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Why tf is Jeanne Alter there? Also did the master say he was Miyamoto Iori? Sounded like he was calling Musashi "shisho" so that would check out.

I honestly wonder why Jeanne Alter is there too as I put in an edit for that
(TL;DR FGO has always been weird on whether she's a True Servant now or just exclusive to the Chaldeas System and will fade when Novum Chaldea disbands, so I guess the former IS true after all)

I didn't have the sound on but that could be the case considering he's fighting Servants like Musashi did in Shimousa so there's that.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm going to laugh if Jalter is there because Chaldea got involved somehow, like Musashi's connection to them dragged some of their Servants into this mess :skully

I only have a question: Why is Musashi there?

Didn't she "supposedly" fulfilled her objective back in Olympus and wiped herself out of existance to the point where even the Throne of Heroes no longer recognizes her (kinda like Solomon)?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I only have a question: Why is Musashi there?

Didn't she "supposedly" fulfilled her objective back in Olympus and wiped herself out of existance to the point where even the Throne of Heroes no longer recognizes her (kinda like Solomon)?

This is probably "before" that. Musashi had a bunch of adventures Chaldea wasn't part of because of the whole world-hopping thing.

Or this could actually be her original world before all of that got started.

I'm going to laugh if Jalter is there because Chaldea got involved somehow, like Musashi's connection to them dragged some of their Servants into this mess :skully

Actually I just remembered.
Jeanne Alter DID become a genuine Heroic Spirit, the issue she had was with the latest Interlude is that she only really have a bond with Ritsuka meaning her being summoned otherwise is the equivalent of a 1 in a million without any other tethers.

So it's possible to summon her, it's just extremely difficult without knowledge of her existence and forcing that link so I don't think Chaldeas is there, just that someone brute force'd it.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Hmm... sounds a little fanfick-y but it's great that it's just not another musou and it looks pretty good.

It comes at the end of Sep so i should have enough time to get through LB6 2 and the Ciel route.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Apparently, i missed this little thingy

3sHF9Pj.jpg

Wouldn't take it ad literam just yet but it seems to be going in that direction.

I guess i'll have more to say once i play and finish Ciel's route and unpack the context.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yeah yeah, that's all nice and good , what caught my eye was him calling her the most powerful person in a TM storyline ... again, after some time and for the first time in this continuity.

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah yeah, that's all nice and good , what caught my eye was him calling her the most powerful person in a TM storyline ... again, after some time and for the first time in this continuity.
Probably, "person" being the keyword.
Afterall, beings that're more powerful than her at full power like ORT, beasts can't be considered as a "person" afterall

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
But she already had feats via Melty blood isn't she
1. Why the hell you asking me about the old continuity when that's not what i'm talking about ?.

2.She actually didn't have that many. It was more a combo of hype and statements.

Unless you believe that she can be more powerful than what MB potrays her
MB hardly portrays her.

She pretty much just steamrolls through her scenario and she faces no actual being at the top of the food chain.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Whatever she's shown now is inevitably going to be shown up by the eventual Tsuki 2 which iirc is supposed to involve her fighting her sister (or more likely fighting Primate Murder to get to her sister) so we still have that to look forward to

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yes, until she deals with Atlrouge, none of them can be truly the Archetype of Earth.

That's why i said that we shouldn't take the statement ad literam just yet.

It might as well be accurate, or not, we do not know yet.

Ah, I see what you mean now... that is strange for him to say that.

@Proto234 You don't need to continue asking Rey dumb questions, it's pretty apparent Nasu is talking about Remake Continuity here, not the Original Continuity.

Whatever she's shown now is inevitably going to be shown up by the eventual Tsuki 2 which iirc is supposed to involve her fighting her sister (or more likely fighting Primate Murder to get to her sister) so we still have that to look forward to
Yes, until she deals with Atlrouge, none of them can be truly the Archetype of Earth.

That's why i said that we shouldn't take the statement ad literam just yet.

It might as well be accurate, or not, we do not know yet.

Pretty much. As technically, Arcueid isn't the true Archetype of Earth(Let alone genuine TYPE), it's most likely Nasu further fluffing her up for the inevitable fight she will have with Altrouge at the end of the day.
If anything, I'm wondering more about Altrouge considering we have gotten fuck all about her in the original timeline, let alone remake timeline.

Back