• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

What about the stuff about U-Olga being an alien?

That's going with the fact if she's an Alien at all which is why the story explicitly swings against it with how hard it tries to hide it's identity from the Crypters which an Alien would have no reason to.

This ALSO goes with the fact that Olga Marie was dumped into CHALDEAS by Lev, which is all but stated to be connected to the very Soul of the Planet itself.

Like isn't Holmes supposed to be the apostle of other of Olga's species?

No, that's Younger Moriarty. Sherlock Holmes is explicitly the First Apostle that was tasked to help deal with Goetia and lay the groundwork to sabotage Chaldeas. Holmes had no problems with the former but hated the latter and explicitly erased his memories of it(Which is why he's constantly wishy-washy on if he's alive or not since his smart intellect WILL find out what he did).

Young Moriarty is the Apostle of the Foreign Planet meant to stop U-Olga Marie but again, we have no idea of what Planet they are talking about and Subject E is kinda implied in Moonlight Lostroom to BE Olga Marie(Which again, doesn't make her an alien in the fashion we are accustomed to).

Does that mean that Marisbury somehow turned her into an alien or something?

No, Aliens would have no reason to hide their identity as it was stated in Lostbelt 5.2. The Trees of Emptiness can explicitly be analyzed but Sefar, a true Alien, explicitly couldn't.
Again, the common consensus is that there is no real alien attack or anything happening here and like I said before, it's heavily implied Marisbury made Olga Marie into a Beast Candidate for his own ends.
Why? We have no fucking idea.

Proto234

Distinguished
Another tidbit about Tezca

So, Tezca as it is can't be summoned since he's a god. But, he can be manifest as a pseudo servant by using a human body as a vessel, which in his words from the outside he's a normal human being but he's a divine spirit on the outside.
This also allows him to live as a normal human being just like Gil on FSN.
(Which seems worries Tlaloc since this means that Ixcalli in 1 year will possibly become Tezca's new vessel/avatar)

Still, because of him inhabits human body, he can't utilize his autorithy requiring Daybit's CS to do so

Last edited:
f51a047d-de78-4271-87f7-98152e8f6ac0

Okay, I think I can get used to this design of ORT.

Comun makes a damn good point.
>Kirei Kotomine's entire goal is to basically go to the Holy Grail and answer the question of why someone like him exists and if someone like him can exist and stay evil or become good
>A person who was born evil and yet was taught enough to gain a conscious
>Rasputin ultimately allowed Kotomine to regain full control of himself in LB1 and bounced, he himself another person born evil but was taught enough to gain a conscious
>U-Olga Marie ultimately finds herself in the same conundrum after she lost her memories, a legit Beast that was given a fair shake and may even turn over a new leaf.

Literally answering Kotomine's life question from a series damn near 20 years old... no wonder he's having the time of his life atm in LB7.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Comun makes a damn good point.
>Kirei Kotomine's entire goal is to basically go to the Holy Grail and answer the question of why someone like him exists and if someone like him can exist and stay evil or become good
>A person who was born evil and yet was taught enough to gain a conscious
>Rasputin ultimately allowed Kotomine to regain full control of himself in LB1 and bounced, he himself another person born evil but was taught enough to gain a conscious
>U-Olga Marie ultimately finds herself in the same conundrum after she lost her memories, a legit Beast that was given a fair shake and may even turn over a new leaf.

Literally answering Kotomine's life question from a series damn near 20 years old... no wonder he's having the time of his life atm in LB7.

If Kirei's giant life defining existential question really ends up being answered with a simple "lol yes" I'm going to bust a gut :skully

Also are we even going to have a Solomon type chapter for part 2 at this rate? Like we've already seen the big bad not only get her ass whooped but also fight on our side. Gonna be kinda hard to make us take a big final confrontation with her seriously. And I have no idea who would replace her unless its the "Alien World" or whatever sent Young Moriarty.

Unless they actually go with the one meme comic and have us fight another version of Chaldea as the last chapter.

If Kirei's giant life defining existential question really ends up being answered with a simple "lol yes" I'm going to bust a gut :skully

To be fair, Kotomine was expecting any type of answer regardless. He just wanted to see a Being of Evil would become Good like he couldn't or not. He wouldn't really freak out, he would probably just believe he couldn't do it and that's it.

Also are we even going to have a Solomon type chapter for part 2 at this rate? Like we've already seen the big bad not only get her ass whooped but also fight on our side. Gonna be kinda hard to make us take a big final confrontation with her seriously. And I have no idea who would replace her unless its the "Alien World" or whatever sent Young Moriarty.

As Rey mentioned to me earlier:
You really think they are going to make Olga Marie the final boss? Every scene of hers, especially her Lostbelt 5.2 appearance is called into question with everything we got from Lostbelt 7:

- She's somehow Lawful Good when every Beast was Chaotic Evil, even one's like Goetia who believed he was doing the right thing.
- She has the Defender of Humanity Skill... which is a dead ass giveaway considering Solomon/Goetia and Saber Alter in Singularity F have it too.
- Her very words in LB5.2 is repeated in LB7 except she outright stated she appeared due to the screams of the Planet/People reaching her.
- While there are Servants constantly summoned due to her presence, The Gun Excalibur explicitly got WEAKER when he was shot at U-Olga Marie, to the point even she's surprised on why that happened, this is despite it being based on the Threat level to Humanity and the Planet's Judgment(Which is especially weird as Sefar didn't threaten the entire Planet and she was blown the fuck out by Excalibur)

The true question is apparently: Whose truly behind the curtain?
We haven't seen Holmes yet who is pivotal to the Foreign God's plan, when we see it speak to Kirschtaria and Kadoc, she sounded far, far different than the hammy persona we see now and there's still why Daybit is explicitly aiming to take down CHALDEAS.

Unless they actually go with the one meme comic and have us fight another version of Chaldea as the last chapter.

Nah, that was honestly edgy and retarded for the hell of it. It's very clearly finishing at Singularity F, where it all began.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Sefar was still a huge threat to the planet since unstopped Sefar turns the planet into a singular landmass and the rest of the world is flooded/dead

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, Kotomine was expecting any type of answer regardless. He just wanted to see a Being of Evil would become Good like he couldn't or not. He wouldn't really freak out, he would probably just believe he couldn't do it and that's it.

As Rey mentioned to me earlier:
You really think they are going to make Olga Marie the final boss? Every scene of hers, especially her Lostbelt 5.2 appearance is called into question with everything we got from Lostbelt 7:

- She's somehow Lawful Good when every Beast was Chaotic Evil, even one's like Goetia who believed he was doing the right thing.
- She has the Defender of Humanity Skill... which is a dead ass giveaway considering Solomon/Goetia and Saber Alter in Singularity F have it too.
- Her very words in LB5.2 is repeated in LB7 except she outright stated she appeared due to the screams of the Planet/People reaching her.
- While there are Servants constantly summoned due to her presence, The Gun Excalibur explicitly got WEAKER when he was shot at U-Olga Marie, to the point even she's surprised on why that happened, this is despite it being based on the Threat level to Humanity and the Planet's Judgment(Which is especially weird as Sefar didn't threaten the entire Planet and she was blown the fuck out by Excalibur)

The true question is apparently: Whose truly behind the curtain?
We haven't seen Holmes yet who is pivotal to the Foreign God's plan, when we see it speak to Kirschtaria and Kadoc, she sounded far, far different than the hammy persona we see now and there's still why Daybit is explicitly aiming to take down CHALDEAS.

Nah, that was honestly edgy and retarded for the hell of it. It's very clearly finishing at Singularity F, where it all began.

I didn't say Kirei would freak out, I said I'd bust a gut :skully

He'll, Kirei would probably laugh his ass off as well (and then kick a puppy or something)

And my point was that no, I don't think Olga will be the final boss given how she's been played this chapter. I just don't really get where Nasu is going since there doesn't seem to be another candidate for Big Bad.

Speaking of loose ends, have they explained the Chaldean or the Alien Preistess yet? Like do we know their deal yet or are they still kicking around in the background.

Proto234

Distinguished
I didn't say Kirei would freak out, I said I'd bust a gut :skully

He'll, Kirei would probably laugh his ass off as well (and then kick a puppy or something)

And my point was that no, I don't think Olga will be the final boss given how she's been played this chapter. I just don't really get where Nasu is going since there doesn't seem to be another candidate for Big Bad.

Speaking of loose ends, have they explained the Chaldean or the Alien Preistess yet? Like do we know their deal yet or are they still kicking around in the background.
Chaldean appear at the beginning of the chapter, saying that should Chaldea manage to solve all 7 lostbelts, he'll acknowledge them as his enemy.

The priestess only appears at the very beginning of the chapter, right before Traum singularity dissapears.

Interesting. Daybit's CS in LB4 has been retconned to having only 2 instead of 3

I heard it was due to him using it earlier so that Tezca can use his Time Based Powers as a Pseudo-Servant(Also he can literally create a Human Body for himself... which I guess is how the fuck he became a Grand Servant? If that's the case, that's a hell of a way to circumvent the system)

Proto234

Distinguished
I heard it was due to him using it earlier so that Tezca can use his Time Based Powers as a Pseudo-Servant(Also he can literally create a Human Body for himself... which I guess is how the fuck he became a Grand Servant? If that's the case, that's a hell of a way to circumvent the system)
Probably cause as we know divine spirit as it is can't become a grand. By making himself a pseudo servant he can become a Grand by technicality

Makes me think that he's the most skilled Grand in terms of skill and hax.

Also, I find it hilarious that Daybit only praises Beryl and to lesser extent Kadoc for being the only successful Crypters, while for the others he coldly sees as die pointlessly (Ophelia), doomed to fail (Kirsch), ironically die alone(Pepe) or just destined to die anyways (Paisen)
Though I hope he's has more since Pepe seems fond of him and Pepe is good at judging a persob

Last edited:
New Years JP shit is finally underway and...
ps9x3gaqx89a1.png

People thought it was gonna be either him or U-Olga Marie so yeah, this isn't so surprising(His Animations and look for 3rd Ascension looks boss as fuck, so that's definitely something major there)

a7s31hbmz89a1.png

Another Musou game but we play with Female Musashi this time and a different MC, so it's definitely something closer to the Extella games but not really.

nzm2n7bky89a1.png

And Lostbelt 7 Part 2 will start up again at the end of January... less of a wait than Lostbelt 6 Part 2 but sheesh, atleast finish the shit so we get no more parts...

There is a few other tidbits of news but I'd rather not do all of that and most of it is just meaningless fluff outside of these.

Back