• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Seeing how the first part of 7 was...to put it nicely...underwhelming, the wait is kinda long.
I would be excited for the new game if not for the fact that i'm kinda tired of the 100th Fate spinoff shit.
FsF is literally whatever.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
It's kirei an aboriginal? god and azi dahaka

haven't seen his profile (or even logged in) so don't know how his NP differs from Angra Mainyu: all the world's evil

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
:ItadoriHmm:

I don't understand Kirei's australian?

That's a joke by the way, so Rasputin/Kirei have something to do with Zahhak?

Typed out this post before I saw yours, sorry. So Angra is a part of Rasputin/Kirei, how'd that happen? Seeing as how it should've been killed before it was born during the end of the Fifth HGW.

@Xhominid the Fool

So Kirei is in fact fodder to the stronger members of the Church. How are you gonna cope out of this dude?

If you are going to bring in arguments, don't do it here like a spoiled brat, this is supposed to be a discussion, not some stupid gotcha moment.
Secondly, that doesn't change the fact he can kick Ciel's ass regardless at his absolute best... which Kotomine from FGO who died in 2004(You know, F/SN timetable?) couldn't.
This discussion is over, say anymore and I will get Masterblack to threadban you.

That's a joke by the way, so Rasputin/Kirei have something to do with Zahhak?

Typed out this post before I saw yours, sorry. So Angra is a part of Rasputin/Kirei, how'd that happen? Seeing as how it should've been killed before it was born during the end of the Fifth HGW.

I believe Azi Dahaka is the son of Angra Mainyu in that Religion, the Son of the Devil basically.
Which is honestly even more neat.

If we go with the fact that Azi Dahaka is one of the Gods infused with Kotomine as @Qinglong it's actually alot more significant than it seems.

Angra Mainyu in his religion is basically Satan and all powerful... but he's also a massive idiot and constantly sets himself up to lose.
Azi Dahaka, meanwhile, is his son and the actual threat people needed to worry about because while he was less powerful than his dad, he was actually smart.
So in the best term I can give, I think Kotomine can summon Grail Mud due to Azi Dahaka's connection Angra Mainyu and the Cursed Heart Kotomine had post Fate/Zero that came from Angra Mainyu.

It honestly makes the most amount of sense due to those connections and explains his 3rd Ascension. He didn't take over Angra Mainyu, he just has access to the next best thing.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
So he can like summon Angra Mainyu(The evil god not the servant) or something? Does it have anything to do with Rasputin himself, or is it because it's Kirei?
it's specific to Kirei and he uses Azi Dahaka as a catalyst do ooze that shit.
Interesting that he has Angra both as a skill and as an NP.

Seeing as how it should've been killed before it was born during the end of the Fifth HGW.
FGO Fuyuki GW =/ FSN Fuyuki GW and there's also this :

"A Composite Divinity Noble Phantasm special to Kotomine Kirei, who comprehends the rules of the different worlds of the Mad Monk Rasputin, the evil dragon Azi Dahaka, and the ridiculing Bahloo; and has a history of burning the world with the Holy Grail in some compiled event."

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid the Fool

So Kirei is in fact fodder to the stronger members of the Church. How are you gonna cope out of this dude?
This feels like a "just fuck already" kind of deal between you and @Xhominid the Fool ngl :hm

Also, Kirei being "fodder" in the church is relative when at his peak in Zero he can wreck Ciel and Bazett per WoG and his best feats are accomplished literally minutes before he dies. Everything else is just accolades and powerscaling.

So I ultimately was right despite not even seeing Kotomine's notes...
Surprising...

What's your point, dumbo ?

Don't bother, I plan on threadbanning his ass if he says more. It's clearly obvious he doesn't want to discuss and just do owns and shitty ones at that which can be easily pointed out by saying no shit, that's Kotomine at his F/SN age, no shit Ciel could defeat him then, that's not the comparison we used.

This feels like a "just fuck already" kind of deal between you and @Xhominid the Fool ngl :hm

Everyone keeps saying that but I legit don't give a damn about him, atleast say like he's a jilted EX... or he's the Sephiroth to my Cloud or something.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Don't bother, I plan on threadbanning his ass if he says more. It's clearly obvious he doesn't want to discuss and just do owns and shitty ones at that which can be easily pointed out by saying no shit, that's Kotomine at his F/SN age, no shit Ciel could defeat him then, that's not the comparison we used.
I'm not bothering, i'm just curious about the context so i could start laughing at him as per usual.

Back