• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Okay, now I'm hearing from other places that

The ORT that we see in LB7... is not PHH ORT, but a Lostbelt ORT that is a Sub-Species to PHH ORT... in laymen's terms, he's weak enough that he lost his heart to Camaztoz in the first place(As while he's a Beast, he has no ranking). That and he dies instead due to us and U-Olga Marie ramming him at bullshit tier speeds... which kills her... goddamnit. I know this isn't the end of her since her Noble Phantasm is still very, very important but it definitely feels like they are going to bring her back and have her be evil again.

Did that mean that Nasu put a fucking swerve on us? The rest of the spoilers I read is the same as before

Alright, I deleted my past 2 posts because there's no point in me complaining so instead, I'll just bring in pics from apparently in game(Not sure if I'll add Daybit's backstory though):
AAPrCIAAEI9h.jpg

Yeah... apparently that's the "Angelic Artifact" him and his father found... when around Daybit was 10, it activated for just .2 seconds... and obliterated him and his pops... only for Daybit to reform back, meeting with beings beyond the Universe(The text says "Dark Star" so did he meet face to face with fucking Velber?!)
AAPrCIAAEI9i.jpg

And Beast Camaztoz... so he's in the same Boat as U-Olga Marie is, no real Designation, just a Beast.
AAPrCIAAEI93.jpg

Ereshkigal Alter... or it seems to actually be just Duzumuid taking over her body.

And yeah, the spoilers that come is that:
Surprise, Marisbury Animusphere is the actual Foreign God, U-Olga Marie is the SEVENTH Apostle and is the Overseer. Where's Marisbury, you may ask? He's in CHALDEAS, the actual sphere... which means... yeah, it now makes sense why and how U-Olga Marie seems so damn similar... because it IS Olga Marie

Oh yeah, final stage is obviously Fuyuki/Singularity F as we all knew it was and ever since Lostbelt Morgan told us to actually go check that shit out

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Honestly I'm fine we don't get to defeat ORT, Nasu wants to fully go with the fact that Ultimate Ones are completely beyond anything anyone can do outside of shit way beyond Current Humanity(The Umbral Star, Chaos, Space Ishtar and the Servantverse) and that was shown in Strange/Fake that Zelretch outright states even with the Counter Force on hand, ORT awakening will damn the entire Planet with nothing Current Humanity can do.

I'm more interested in some of those other spoilers, holy shit.

I'd be fine with that except

ORT loses to a Beast both in its canonical backstory and in the present. A Beast we're going to have to somehow defeat, apparently.

Meaning spider boi gets the Worf Effect full balst and we dont even get the satisfaction of deep sixing it ourselves.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I've seen people say that apparently the next location is Antarctica . If true, yeah...Fuyuki is quite far away for now

I've seen people say that apparently the next location is Antarctica . If true, yeah...Fuyuki is quite far away for now

If Antarctica is the next step, then I guess it's confronting CHALDEAS and thus The Foreign World and Marisbury by association...
I mean it makes sense for Chaldea to ultimately go back to Antarctica but honestly... it raises even more questions on why Marisbury did all of this, including taking out the Chaldeas Base and freezing the Globe he resides in through his Apostles and the Crypters when if we go by how the other characters stated it, he could have defeated Chaldea easily.

It truly makes you wonder what truly is his goals that makes Goetia!Romani sees Morgan destroying the Planet as a better alternative.

So basically, looking at Beast's Lair, it's basically straight up stated by Kotomine that U-Olga Marie's Spirit Origin can be rebuilt by The Count/Earl(Who is basically Dantes) and the Human Order itself will not allow Chaldea to reach Antarctica and the CHALDEAS Base...
And Daybit was secretly instructing us to go against Marisbury's plan because while it's ultimately beneficial to Humanity at large(so much so Kotomine literally states it will stop us itself which may explain why the next stage isn't Antarctica but a "Memorial Stage" and may actually point out why Koyanskaya of Light states "We will be seen as an enemy on the run" in one of her lines if I'm not wrong), it also would make us be seen as the scum of the Universe in the grand scheme of things which is why he tried to kill Marisbury then tried to get ORT to eat CHALDEAS...

More and more, I legit wonder what the fuck is Marisbury gonna do and it's actually really activating my almonds to what his plan will ultimately do to cause Humanity to reap the benefits at the expense of the hatred of the Universe itself on a Cosmic scale

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So basically, looking at Beast's Lair, it's basically straight up stated by Kotomine that U-Olga Marie's Spirit Origin can be rebuilt by The Count/Earl(Who is basically Dantes) and the Human Order itself will not allow Chaldea to reach Antarctica and the CHALDEAS Base...
And Daybit was secretly instructing us to go against Marisbury's plan because while it's ultimately beneficial to Humanity at large(so much so Kotomine literally states it will stop us itself which may explain why the next stage isn't Antarctica but a "Memorial Stage" and may actually point out why Koyanskaya of Light states "We will be seen as an enemy on the run" in one of her lines if I'm not wrong), it also would make us be seen as the scum of the Universe in the grand scheme of things which is why he tried to kill Marisbury then tried to get ORT to eat CHALDEAS...

More and more, I legit wonder what the fuck is Marisbury gonna do and it's actually really activating my almonds to what his plan will ultimately do to cause Humanity to reap the benefits at the expense of the hatred of the Universe itself on a Cosmic scale

This is pure speculation, but if whats going to happen means "Humanity" will become the enemies of the rest of the Universe.....maybe doing something to the Root? Like somehow causing the Human Order to instantly spread across the rest of the universe maybe? :hm

Marisbury's thing was aatromancy/astrology so reordering the Universe around humanity would make sense. Bring back the Geocentric model on a cosmic scale lol

This is pure speculation, but if whats going to happen means "Humanity" will become the enemies of the rest of the Universe.....maybe doing something to the Root? Like somehow causing the Human Order to instantly spread across the rest of the universe maybe? :hm

Marisbury's thing was aatromancy/astrology so reordering the Universe around humanity would make sense. Bring back the Geocentric model on a cosmic scale lol

That's the thing too and it actually makes sense why Kinoko Nasu stated that he wanted Part 2 to end on a "Bittersweet sort of deal".
Marisbury's plan seems to benefit Humanity extremely well... perhaps TOO well to the point it will be either seen as "Taking the easy way out" according to every other being in the Universe(Which makes sense to earn their ire)... or Marisbury does something that may put Humanity ABOVE every other being in the Universe(Which makes so much sense why both Daybit and Goetia see this as the absolute worst) through some insane means...

It may also make sense on why the Producers stated they will make a battle that depends on you "how many Bond 10 CEs you have" which may fall further in line with Ritsuka fighting against the Human Order itself(i.e. Servants from the Counter-Force vs. The Servants that bonded with Ritsuka to see everything through), not just Marisbury. Obviously, it's pretty clear we are going to get Olga Marie back in some form and bring back PHH... but it's pretty clear the Human Order will NOT be happy over what we did and that may lead us into going "on the run" to fit what Koyanskaya stated.
So yeah, whatever this shit is, it's definitely gone in a different direction than I thought... but it does make sense for Nasuverse Villains to think they are doing good but ignore the big picture(But I NEVER expected the Human Order would AGREE with a villain for once!)

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
to me it's just annoying that they're dragging it along and not ending it and just getting to something else or to a better, newer FGO style game.

I mean if you want to go that blatantly... sure.
I mean I'm not a fan of gacha but to have a long, long standing story like this without needing to make constant sequels which can bomb, this fashion of storytelling is perfect for TYPE-Moon to do sadly.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'd be down for an FGO 2 that had actual fleshed out gameplay, but I also want the Chaldea setting to keep going at least in the background

Yeet them out of the time axis and make them wacky time traveling side characters that show up in other stories or something :skully

Back