• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Enough firepower to blow the Planet up, all the Textures included. Assuming the battlefield is Nasuverse Earth

A dimensional cutting ability that would be able to reach Avalon.

Being able to BFR yourself to Avalon.

An ability like an Authority that would allow you to switch the texture's places. Assuming the battlefield is Nasuverse Earth.

Etc.

There are no in verse examples cause no one has bypassed it and reaching the actual place with brute force is an extremely tough order even for top tiers

Futon

Notorious
I thought simple dimensional cutting wouldn't cut it since even True Magic in-universe wouldn't work. Ain't she like outside of reality or some shit? I guess there's levels to that, too. Firepower aside, I was thinking someone had to show the range to effect things outside traditional space-time on particular scale that exceeds Second Magic.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Potent enough dimension cutting or breaking should. Like ones with powerful enough feats such as affecting strong beings or the dimension / space in question they busted through.

Good example being Gemini Saga’s Another Dimension

Last edited:
It most likely depends on the dimension cutting ability to be fair but yeah, I'm pretty sure the typical dimension cutting shouldn't work either due to 2nd Magic can't get into it either.

But it's ultimately just a "Depends" situation at the end of the day.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Mats say it covers everything up to the sixth dimension.

But since dimensional crap is retarded and prone to abuse , we don't use it so .. yunno .. not exactly a lot we can delineate from that either .

It doesn't help anyway that you can overpower them with brute force for the longest(Rhongomyniad's Light Walls can be overcome with brute force or just not being designated as something for it to block, The Multi-Dimensional Walls Archimedes made with the Velber Core on par with the Moon Cell can be overcome with an Anti-Sun Noble Phantasm) meaning that while it's states that it can "block attacks till the Sixth Dimension", it's pretty apparent that enough firepower will go through anyway.

Thus whether or not Dimensional Attacks can get through, they still need to pass the power test.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Brute power wise, dunno.

Mechanically probably not since i don't think the restrains would let it use its full power to fuck with the planet.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
CCC translation is gonna be realeased either at the end of the year or early next year.

The wait is almost over.

I stupidly forgot to upload the images I use for background and even for my Archives onto Imgur for a long ass time...
How long you ask? Since the middle of freaking Heian Kyo!
Which means combined with me not uploading shit from any of the Lostbelt parts, this shit is gonna take me AWHILE to put it all together into Imgur alone...

I just want to bitch for awhile but I did want to do these Archives and thus, I must endure my own stupidity and sloth for it.

EDIT: And for anyone asking me "Why don't I use Drag and Drop"? I can't, for some reason or another, the site somehow hates me trying to use that option and trying it any other way but through the Tablet requires one at a time and the Tablet only allows me to do 50 at once...
So yeah, my hands and fingers are gonna be hurting real bad even with breaks.

Hey, I gotta ask another stupid question:

Are the Avalon Le Fae(Castoria and Morgan) weak against Iron? We know that's the case for every Faerie on Fae Britain and that's how they tend to be weak in mythology but I can't remember if that applies to them too. Like the obvious question is yeah but at the same time, I could be wrong on that and don't want to assume.

Proto234

Distinguished

Are the Avalon Le Fae(Castoria and Morgan) weak against Iron? We know that's the case for every Faerie on Fae Britain and that's how they tend to be weak in mythology but I can't remember if that applies to them too. Like the obvious question is yeah but at the same time, I could be wrong on that and don't want to assume.
They're immune to it

Small spoiler for part 3

Ector:
気安く触るな
加工した鉄だ。妖精にはかぶれ毒

....ならんな。そうか。外見は[風の氏族]似だが、やはり[魔猪の氏族]だったか

Don't touch it toughtlessly
It's processed iron. It's poisonous to fairy.

....But not you huh. I see. You seems like "wind clan",but turns out you're "demon boar clan" isn't it

Castoria obviously thinks that there's no such thing as demon boar clan and Ector being sarcastic.

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed

Nah, Faeries of Paradise are immune , they don't have any issues touching it.

Iron probably doesn't even do much against Great Fathers/Mothers cuz Woodwose laughed at the notion of iron doing shit to him.

They're immune to it

Small spoiler for part 3

Ector:
気安く触るな
加工した鉄だ。妖精にはかぶれ毒

....ならんな。そうか。外見は[風の氏族]似だが、やはり[魔猪の氏族]だったか

Don't touch it toughtlessly
It's processed iron. It's poisonous to fairy.

....But not you huh. I see. You seems like "wind clan",but turns out you're "demon boar clan" isn't it

Castoria obviously thinks that there's no such thing as demon boar clan and Ector being sarcastic.

Nah, Faeries of Paradise are immune , they don't have any issues touching it.

Iron probably doesn't even do much against Great Fathers/Mothers cuz Woodwose laughed at the notion of iron doing shit to him.

Alright thanks, I was honestly confused if they ever mentioned it or not and I don't ever remember Castoria coming off like she doesn't want to touch it, especially with her fondness for forges. Oh yeah, that does make further sense with Woodwose too.

>Plays LB6.3
>Shit goes south in such record time that's it's honestly hilarious and completely depressing
>Actually fully understand how Knocknarea is
>Find out further Morgan actually planned on this to atleast keep the Faeries alive

Okay, this is absolutely shit I never expected nor any place but BL touched on before. Hell, it actually makes even more sense why the Faeries are perma-fucked even if the Calamities and Great Calamity didn't pop up basically a few days after Morgan's death.

Okay, I'm going to put down pictures of what I said earlier because you can say it's featless, I still find it very interesting and something I never got the ramifications of until now:
Screenshot_20230710-112403_FateGO1.jpg

Screenshot_20230710-112440_FateGO1.jpg

Screenshot_20230710-112553_FateGO1.jpg

Like, I knew about Morgan allowing the Great Calamity to kill the Faeries to turn the Lostbelt into a Lostworld and I thought what happened is that due to what she did, more faeries came into being later or at the very least, those surviving Faeries repopulated Faerie Britain.
Instead, I didn't realize she not only brought them all back to life, that it's something that she needs to maintain like Ritsuka. It makes it more ridiculous of how far Mab and Cnoc na Riabh had to go to even remotely match that:
Screenshot_20230710-114043_FateGO1.jpg

Maybe it was there all along and I was stupid but damn, I'm honestly both impressed and shocked that outside of BL, I never seen this anywhere else. I didn't even see this from Morgan's section outside of her transforming the Lostbelt into the Lostworld and basically everything else but this.

Truly impressive.

So, @Xhominid The Apex, how do you think the story is?
Is it worth the hype?

I haven't finished it yet and if you want my opinion right now?:
Not gonna sugarcoat it, it's honestly pretty good right now.

Part 1 was meh, Part 2 was better but it still had issues that you see me and Rey was going at it(though like I said before I can't see the problems the same way he does) and Part 3 seems to be far shorter but more of a payoff for all of that which is honestly working fine. So yeah, it's doing great for me.

Proto234

Distinguished
Okay, I'm going to put down pictures of what I said earlier because you can say it's featless, I still find it very interesting and something I never got the ramifications of until now:
Screenshot_20230710-112403_FateGO1.jpg

Screenshot_20230710-112440_FateGO1.jpg

Screenshot_20230710-112553_FateGO1.jpg

Like, I knew about Morgan allowing the Great Calamity to kill the Faeries to turn the Lostbelt into a Lostworld and I thought what happened is that due to what she did, more faeries came into being later or at the very least, those surviving Faeries repopulated Faerie Britain.
Instead, I didn't realize she not only brought them all back to life, that it's something that she needs to maintain like Ritsuka. It makes it more ridiculous of how far Mab and Cnoc na Riabh had to go to even remotely match that:
Screenshot_20230710-114043_FateGO1.jpg

Maybe it was there all along and I was stupid but damn, I'm honestly both impressed and shocked that outside of BL, I never seen this anywhere else. I didn't even see this from Morgan's section outside of her transforming the Lostbelt into the Lostworld and basically everything else but this.

Truly impressive.
Just reading this and wow despite all of that grief she's still maintaining the Fae's cycle 24/7 for 2k years. She really is soft, too soft even, just like Skadi.

This makes her death and betrayal even more tragic

Back