• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

The Fantranslations of Turas Realta America have reached the end of Karna and Arjuna's battle and I noticed something that was actually really easy to miss that we didn't cover last time:
Untitled.png

No, it's not the activation of the NPs itself, it's actually the fact that the page(and the previous ones to when Karna and Arjuna did their massive Mana Burst Punch Parry) confirms that the actual distance between them a few pages prior is actually a huge distance between them.

For what I am talking about

Otherwise looking at the entire chapter, it basically is full of references from the battle they had in the America PV, basically the entire Grand Canyon being torn apart by their own attacks, Karna and Arjuna's energy reserves even cutting themselves from Ritsuka and Medb respectively would still give them 10 minutes despite fighting before Ritsuka and Rama figured it out and yeah, Cu Alter only got Karna when he was preparing for Vasavi Shakti(I have seen people stated Cu Alter punched through Karna's armor which is 500 levels of stupid). So yeah, if I decide to go back and look at the Hektor vs. Fergus battle, it'll confirm the same Google Translation for his feat so yeah, Continental Caladbolg confirmed.

Someone made respect threat for Artoria Caster

Yeah, that's missing a few points there like in the battle against Oberon-Vortigern, if Mash is on the field alongside Artoria Avalon for atleast 2 Turns, she will be turned into Super Mash again which fights with what Round of Avalon actually does(Temporarily grants people a name from the KoTR and the benefits that come with it like Morgan does).
He brings up that Caster Artoria can defend against Albion's Thermic Rays but he gives nothing on how STRONG those Thermic Rays are(thus those who don't bother will see it as a nothing rather than Divine Construct-levels of power she can block for a few minutes).
It's the same issue with the Rhongomyniads as the game straight up states Castoria only failed as the whole system was tuned for Morgan who is all but stated to have done the Pilgrimage more than once and benefited from ringing the bells multiple times to a massive degree... and the fact that Divine Constructs are picky wielders meaning she couldn't get the best from them anyway.

He also has for some reason a section of Fae Eyes for Humans... but includes Ector... whose a Faerie and alot of him trying to generalize the feats she did after each Bell is note-worthy, it also becomes kind of a mess which I'm certain some of the times she did certain feats isn't when she rang certain bells or wouldn't have mattered(As for instance, Castoria could always make a decent Bounded Field, she just fucked up the first time).

So it's not a bad Respect Thread but it's not a good one either.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
those who don't bother will see it as a nothing rather than Divine Construct-levels of power she can block for a few minutes).
Ok, i fully ignored this in the Circus thread cuz...it's the Circus thread, but here..different story ...so... what exactly is "Divine Construct Level"?

There's a crapload of them and not all of them are at exactly the same level .
Is Divine Level Construct more like Gil's Vajra's level or Full Powah Excalibur ?

Keep it the fuck scale-able to the other shit that is quantifiable.

The Rays fucked up the Storm Border's defenses maybe to a better degree just like Zeus's Lightning Bolts did which are equal in power to Artemis's Ortygia.

So it's at that level or slightly above which is like Planetary to Planetary+ .

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
If you go with this train of thought it also compliments Kuku's level who nearly cut the thing in half or did.. and fucked the entire party up.

Clear difference.

shiny

Paramount
I'm a little bored, so how about raising an argument once again about whether Fate has Omniversal exploits or not.

Even discuss before these list of rules.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
How about no ?

We're not going to indulge in your delusions in this thread, especially not while your MO is not knowing what you're talking about, stonewalling then fucking off once you're proven sufficiently wrong.

Kindly go away.

shiny

Paramount
How about no ?

We're not going to indulge in your delusions in this thread, especially not while your MO is not knowing what you're talking about, stonewalling then fucking off once you're proven sufficiently wrong.

Kindly go away.
I leave every time, because there the thread is created in order to basically raffle and our argument bored people. Please do not confuse my politeness with "realizing that I was wrong." And I'm not hinting at your constant disputes with Astaro and your dispute about JoJo.

Plus, as it turned out, in half of the cases you didn’t understand what you were saying at all.

I won't start it in this thread either, so I'm inviting Xhom to a separate thread.https://onelastforum.com/threads/do-nasu-have-universal-exploits.4311/

I do not invite Type-Rey because I get very tired of writing answers to both, plus the fact that Type-Rey very quickly begins to offend the interlocutor as soon as his arguments begin to end. Xhom at least last longer.

Xhom can refuse, that's fine with me.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Oh no , i was not invited to the party.

Whatever shall i do ? :trinny

Seriously though, leave already and have fun in your little threaad, and just so you know, i'll still drop by to laugh at you.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's not only up for debate, it's also an interesting question, because despite the huge amount of claims, in the OBD this topic continues to be ignored.
Thats fine, but its not meant to be here in this thread. what your talking about is supposed to be its own thread since its a much bigger topic than what is being discused in this thread

Also since you made the thread outside of the OBD if anything happens you will have to contact one of the other mods as i have no jurisdiction there

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
"Hey , so we need a new original Saber Servant for this new game we're making, what can you do for us ? "
Hmm...how about a Black Haired Seiba Face with a Excalibur like NP. But this time, and boy...you're gonna love this...this time it's not yellow ...no sir this time, it's motherfucking blue.
Wow, we love it, get to work".

:tiredpepe

Back