• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Has there been any confirmation if Orochi shows up in the game? With a wielder of Kusanagi running around it'd make sense.

Though I'd also take Ibuki-Douji herself if she gets treated better than in the Douman FGO chapter.
Kouga saburo can summon giant snakes so I'm going to assume Orochi will eventually show up because of them

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Not related to new feat here the reason why fou is not appeared in lb6 by Nasu

Screenshot-20230928-152712-Facebook.jpg

Then keep it under spoilers atm, just FYI.
The game may be out now but that doesn't mean it's okay to spoil either way, it comes out tomorrow for me and Rey and that's how it's supposed to be in general for the West.
We only spoil FGO because we will have to wait 2 years vs. 1-2 days.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
saw boss fights of this game, its literally nothing special, gameplay wise, mix of musou and hack and slash, but anime generic style :bookerpls

some cutscenes are cool, but overall pmuch this game is for the nasu stans :heston

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
It's Jalter but not our Jalter and in exchange for being summoned instead of regular jeanne she gets heavily penalized. It's basically a Twice/Buddha situation where she sees her master's wish and wants to save him instead of the world

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
saw boss fights of this game, its literally nothing special, gameplay wise, mix of musou and hack and slash, but anime generic style :bookerpls

some cutscenes are cool, but overall pmuch this game is for the nasu stans :heston
I enjoyed Fate/Extella so it being another Musou clone is fine

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
another thing i am gonna give props is

iori (the mc) aint a wimp, and fights too with some good combos, ost is ok too

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's handled by Sakurai and Higashide.

If you expected a good story or gameplay for that matter looking at the Extra series, idk what to tell you.

Thank fuck some characters are good enough .

It's handled by Sakurai and Higashide.

If you expected a good story or gameplay for that matter looking at the Extra series, idk what to tell you.

Thank fuck some characters are good enough .

Well I still can't try it as the PS4 copies aren't in my Gamestop yet(of course it's not... fucking PS5...), so I will have to see to it when I get there.
It being Musou lite in terms like Age of Calamity or Fire Emblem Warriors is good enough for me.
I just want to bust heads with Samson and whatever DLC characters they bring in.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I'm literally playing it for completion sake.

If this was not a Fate game, i wouldn't have looked twice in its direction.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
a nasu game by platinum games would be super lit

they better try and make something like nier automata, next time, they have the material and budget to make it

Keeping up with the news, we got Chaldea Breakroom which surprisingly has a section on the Localization Team and how they do shit.

F7FfBJXbwAACgr0

So it's literally what I've been saying since their talk in a Convention about it years ago(Around the time Shinjuku came out for Global)...
So yeah for the people who consistently state the Localization is shit and should be ignored, eat shit.
(This isn't to say it's perfect but it's been pretty obvious they go back and forth with the Japanese Team and the errors they have is primarily due to those issues being secondary and they fix them in post later on)

Back