• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Yeah, it's nowhere near as terrible as Type-Lumina, so I find it weird when you have people say it's a terrible Localization because of spelling errors, a few sentence errors(which is obviously due to having to translate stuff on the level of entire Light Novels then having to localize them on top of that and keep sending it back and forth between themselves and the Japanese Editors to make sure the context is right) and random issues with code(which again, it's kinda implied the QA is literally just one guy... so yeah oof)

So yeah, I'm keeping this in mind when the next time people try and toss around the excuse the Localization "makes shit up" or "can't be trusted due to X" when that was always bullshit.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I at least like how they handled the co op aspect between you and your Servant. You can do joint attacks, follow up shit and even switch control with your Servant under certain conditions, and you'll need to .

I also like how they integrated the lore with the gameplay elements in a natural way
l like building Workshops and using it level up and shit.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
been playing of this, li shuwen is the coolest hth user, once again

samson, also very stronk, they had to cheap plot him in the final fight with him, and take a cheap w, cuz he was overpowering most of the cast, lmao

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Samson's NP is kinda stupid tbh.

It's like AoF but it applies to all its stats and it has an even more weird very specific almost arbitrary way to get bypassed .

You really have to put massive amounts of BS to create a scenario where you'd exploit his weakness in order to get past his NP.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
literally they cut his hair, in order to weaken him and get the cheap w, lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
also, gil being a ''true'' final boss like gets really stale and boring, we get it nasu, stop trying to prove it everytime, we get it

focus on other chars more, smh

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's accurate to his legend but like i said, you write yourself into a corner if you take it literally and you have to create stupid scenarios to deal with it.

literally they cut his hair, in order to weaken him and get the cheap w, lol

And that's still accurate to his legend :diolaugh

The Philistine Army couldn't beat his ass at all and had to resort to trickery to do so.
Having an AoF-Tier defensive ability is already bullshit but having it jack up the fucker's stats is absolute overkill. It's hard to even figure WHO can kill his ass, let alone do it without dying in the process.

It's accurate to his legend but like i said, you write yourself into a corner if you take it literally and you have to create stupid scenarios to deal with it.

Nah, I can understand they made him too overpowered but it's basically a similar issue with Heracles in that they want to make them as strong as their legends but run into that inevitable brick wall of how to deal with them and in some cases it works... but others...

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
also, gil being a ''true'' final boss like gets really stale and boring, we get it nasu, stop trying to prove it everytime, we get it

focus on other chars more, smh

Is he at least an optional hidden fight or something? Or does he actually take over as the final antagonist

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i know the story, bruh

delilah was the main source for samson's defeat, samson told her, his secret, and later, she cuts his hair, enabling the philistines to capture him, in other words, cuz he trusted her, she betrayed him, and she took advantage of his confidence to betray him to his enemies, all of this, cuz samson was blessed with superhuman power and was under the light's guidance :wow

I'm just waiting for the DLC and whose the next few Servants that will pop in from it.
I'm hoping for some period appropriate Servants but I can also see them going all in with the insanity and adding in a few more wacky picks because why the fuck not?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So what's up with Jeanne Lancer? I heard she isn't our Gilles fanfic Avenger, but is she like the actual dark side of Jeanne or something?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Cu's design in this game is pretty sweet.

Also, Iori and Saber put have him as a peer to Samson.

My boy hasn't lost his touch.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
So what's up with Jeanne Lancer? I heard she isn't our Gilles fanfic Avenger, but is she like the actual dark side of Jeanne or something?
Not dark side. It’s her grief and despair which is why she’s acting depressed. Her summoning reason is basically a rehash of twice/saver. She wants to save her masters soul despite it causing her to become way weaker than normal

Back