• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

These are just concept designs for Cernunnos... but hot damn, do these radiate Soulsborne Energy something fierce. I'm ultimately okay with his current design since it makes it far more sympathetic, but I would have no problem if they went and created enemies and monsters like this.

EDIT: Apparently, this was around years ago but I never saw it so it's nice to put it here for safekeeping and recording.

Proto234

Distinguished

These are just concept designs for Cernunnos... but hot damn, do these radiate Soulsborne Energy something fierce. I'm ultimately okay with his current design since it makes it far more sympathetic, but I would have no problem if they went and created enemies and monsters like this.

EDIT: Apparently, this was around years ago but I never saw it so it's nice to put it here for safekeeping and recording.

The middle one does used as Calamity of Norwich's design

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
It's actually a little interesting how the general concept of how the moon handles things was broached a little in Mirai Fukuin with Ryogi's killing the future scene. The general gist is the same but I guess mushroom man took the one-off explanation and ran off on the mic with it and now we got this wonderful can of worms

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Ok, some Gil stuff :

Doesn't have a class in CCC
5BjpLoW.jpg

Nigga spent 2000 years in the imaginary number space and that's why he's all E rank at the begining of the game

MG3odqd.jpg

4zvftUp.jpg

Would have been an EX rank Servant normally :

3I7QO2m.jpg

He was too strong for the Extra Holy Grail so the MC sealed him

sh9bs9G.jpg

9NWTEMv.jpg

ScJkpvW.jpg

GvzB77H.jpg

We kinda knew all of this but this led me to think about something.

Gil is a special case since he spent 2000 years sleeping in the Imaginary Number Space right ? Aside from being weakened , it is a pretty nice feat for him.

But the thing is that no matter what Servant you choose , they all plunge after you in the Imaginary Number Space to pull you out and they don't really suffer any damage. Their abilities do get reset, similar to Gil but in the other three's cases, it's because BB puts a Restraining Code on them.

And so i think that's a good scalable feat for Mid to above Servants since :

q5eWsJW.jpg

uwgxI13.jpg

We know from CCC that the Imaginary Space collects the malignant information of Mankind and from FGO that interaction between Real Number Space and observable Imaginary Number Space can produce insanity and other such effects .

So.. Mental Resistance feat at least ?

Okay, so the Tunguska Prologue atleast gave us some decent things about Chaldea's capabilities for this and what we later see in LB7 and other Events(This is most likely known to those who read fantranslations so whatever):

- There are 4-5 "Gates" who act as representatives in The Wandering Sea and we learn about Ganne in particular who apparently joined in the Year 1000 and that's seen as "recent" by The Wandering Sea and Sion(When we got that Brisham and Zelretch are Disciples of Solomon as well as how old Zolgen/Zouken became, age doesn't mean shit).

- While we did get knowledge in the past that they can't just dump Heroic Spirits into Lostbelts and Singularities due to "compatibility" and other stuff, Chaldea, through the Storm Border's Magical Energy Reactors, can spawn in the Heroic Spirits from Novum Chaldea directly for Blitzkriegs and was going to do it on Tamamo Vitch Koyanskaya(To be fair, alot of these wouldn't have worked anyway for various reasons).

- Chaldea DID try to make countermeasures after the shit in Lostbelt Britain but Koyanskaya straight up stole and most likely strengthened the "Negating Human History" part of the Lostbelt for her Sanctuary... which is probably the most nuts thing I have actually seen from her.(I just thought she stumbled onto the same principle on accident, not straight up hijacked it like she did with the Monsters).

These most likely will get clarified later(Especially the last one, I don't tend to read fantranslations much) but it does give note to Chaldea's constantly trying to improve for the next situation they are in.

5dBZ7Rv.jpg

It makes sense for the amount of Magical Energy Koyanskaya has as an immature Beast, but to recreate both Ivan The Terrible and Surtr through sheer Magical Energy is nuts.

EDIT: There was also some Giants we fight in there that apparently could even kill Ibuki-Douji so that was something.

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Those fuckers don't use their NPs in their battels against us and i don't think it's just a game mechanic thing so .. i wouldn't put them quite on par with the originals. Close, but no cigar.

Those fuckers don't use their NPs in their battels against us and i don't think it's just a game mechanic thing so .. i wouldn't put them quite on par with the originals. Close, but no cigar.

Yeah that is true(Noticed when Ivan didn't use his NP on me in the Story Node)...
So yeah, they are close but not 100% close(Though Salieri did nerf Ivan in LB1... though at the same time not having an NP is a far huger deal so...)

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
That's because FGO doesn't paint a clear picture.

I'd point you towards Requiem but unless you know Jap ,that won't help you very much either , at least for the time being.

Yeah, FGO doesn't paint a good picture at all past "Voyager is a young Heroic Spirit that is in Chaldea and get stronger from there".
It doesn't help that not only is Fate/Requiem on hiatus, but the actual Erice is in Chaldea doing her own shit and even she's doesn't have the best picture past her lance being fake and how strong her spirits are... sorta.

EDIT: @Type-Rey Yeah, you are right, the game explicitly states that while Surtr is a perfect recreation, he's still a far cry from the Surtr we fought in LB2. So the same should be the case for Ivan too.

Alright, I finished Kirschtaria's Profile, I'll start with the skeleton for Caenis either tomorrow in the afternoon or near midnight. Wodime took me a little longer because I known his Profile was gonna have me checking a few extra spots across the Lostbelt Era(It's funny because he's the only one who really does... until I FINALLY decide to do Kadoc, yes I will add in Kadoc because of his growing importance... but it won't actually be pre-added into LB1, I'll add it to LB7).

Caenis won't be as difficult as she only really appears in a Respect Thread importance in LB2 so LB1 can be skipped.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Once again, it's so amusing to see that people will continue to treat Nasu speed as constipated Sloth lvl speed when you have an entire section dedicated to fighting creatures who have gatling guns or miniguns for a head and our team is either blocking them or dodges them or whatever the fuck without much issue .

But because they don't explicitly state it or throw a number in the text, it won't register to fuckers. :kobeha

Once again, it's so amusing to see that people will continue to treat Nasu speed as constipated Sloth lvl speed when you have an entire section dedicated to fighting creatures who have gatling guns or miniguns for a head and our team is either blocking them or dodges them or whatever the fuck without much issue .

But because they don't explicitly state it or throw a number in the text, it won't register to fuckers. :kobeha

"B-B-But you we hav- no must take FSN and F/Z into account at all times dammit!" It's also hilarious as Ibuki-Douji just shrugs the shit off too at that just to put a capper on that :hestonpls

Back