TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Proto234

Distinguished
About Avenger in FGO OC2
The original job of an Avenger is to remove injustices in the world. But currently the only injustice in the bleached earth is Antarctica. So the Counter Force yoinked all the Avengers that participated in OC2 and placed them there. The Avengers aren't allowed to refuse this. The contracts Ritsuka made with them are still intact they're just currently out of reach. After Ordeal call is complete they should be able to meet up with them again
Just found out there is a little mistake on the bolded
Those avengers aren’t yoinked, they are unsummoned themselves. Since Avengers are by human order purpose are destructive and vengeance focused against said injustice. Unless Guda has the same mindset as them, their saint graph destabilize since they can’t fulfill their main purpose (also with the fact that in bleached earth there is no injustice according to human order). Not wanting to see Guda to become unfettered, they decided to unsummoned themselves, while keeping their contract( for shadow servant purposes).
Ushi Gozen new summoning line even addressing this. Saying that she will disappear sooner than later.
So yeah, we can say goodbye to main story avengers

To actually put in perspective, it's a mixture of both:
Basically the Counter Force IS actually removing the Avengers from Chaldea to Antartica because remember, the CF sees Ritsuka as an enemy. However, the Avengers also accepted it without a fight because while Ritsuka did basically allow them to be seen as defenders of Humanity, how they are born and built runs so counter to how Ritsuka as a person operates that it's fucking them up combined with Ritsuka being the "guilty party" means their vengeance will definitely get Ritsuka killed.
Thus Dantes and alot of Avengers just straight up decided to leave Chaldea but leave their Shadows behind until, most likely, Ritsuka reveals to the CF that CHALDEAS is the true threat to Humanity. The reason why Marie Alter, Ushi Gozen and the others didn't leave is because they chose not to leave... but they are absolutely affected by the directive with Marie Alter's profile states she could disappear at any time and Ushi-Gozen's new summoning line about her potentially vanishing at any time. So it's basically conscious decisions on both grounds, still crazy that Marie Alter is one of the few to actually remain while Taira is the one to go.

Proto234

Distinguished
To actually put in perspective, it's a mixture of both:
Basically the Counter Force IS actually removing the Avengers from Chaldea to Antartica because remember, the CF sees Ritsuka as an enemy. However, the Avengers also accepted it without a fight because while Ritsuka did basically allow them to be seen as defenders of Humanity, how they are born and built runs so counter to how Ritsuka as a person operates that it's fucking them up combined with Ritsuka being the "guilty party" means their vengeance will definitely get Ritsuka killed.
Thus Dantes and alot of Avengers just straight up decided to leave Chaldea but leave their Shadows behind until, most likely, Ritsuka reveals to the CF that CHALDEAS is the true threat to Humanity. The reason why Marie Alter, Ushi Gozen and the others didn't leave is because they chose not to leave... but they are absolutely affected by the directive with Marie Alter's profile states she could disappear at any time and Ushi-Gozen's new summoning line about her potentially vanishing at any time. So it's basically conscious decisions on both grounds, still crazy that Marie Alter is one of the few to actually remain while Taira is the one to go.
I'm pretty sure the Antartica part is fake spoiler. I checked both the game as well as other users in discord and none of them says anything about Antartica. They just gone for good as far as story concerned (probably until CHALDEAS is.over)

I like how the Monster Crisis Event just outright states that an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm can take out a whole Archipelago and destroy all of the islands to bits...

Just really confirming the reach of these types of Noble Phantasms...
EDIT: Bringing in the pic now
Screenshot_20240330_201107_FateGO1.jpg

Just further shitting on how dumb some of the worst Nasu takes can get.

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Anything to artificially prolong the time till they'll have to eventually return to actually ending this thing.

...................somewhere in 2035.

I'm almost at the point where i'm getting irritated that they shove shit i actually like in it .

Actually, it's kinda implied that Mahoyo happens in both timelines(As Case Files explicitly happens in the Fate side(Which included Ryougi) and both Touko and Aoko are in that series and nothing showed they are any different than how they are from Mahoyo).

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Mahoyo, at this time is specifically a Tsuki world and its specifically tied to the Tsuki remake. It's not clear how it goes on the Fate side of things.

Case Files and KnK are both Fate worlds .

Also, don't remember Aoko being in Case Files or Adventures (tho i stopped following the latter for a while). She's in Clock Tower 2015 which is another Tsuki world linked work.

As for the story in FGO, it's probably gonna be fanservice BS, but there's a possibility that Mushroom man might drop some crumbs towards an eventual sequel which is gonna come out long after i die of kidney failure so ...yeah.

I find it interesting how Nasu removed the restriction Arcueid had in those old Q&A sessions. Her backup works by her scanning the area and measuring her opponent's strength, including any weapon they might possess and then raising her level enough to annihilate her opponent based on her own individual judgement. She can even use her back up strategically, in case she believes the opponent is hiding a trump card she can raise her power even further. All this is part of her abilities as Ciel predicted, and her goal was to render her unconscious using an undetectable attack before destroying her with all the power she could muster.

It's stated True Ancestors have no limits but curiously Arcueid couldn't do this thing where she connected with the planet like this in her own route to repair her damaged vessel. And I think it had to do with her weakened state, since it's also mentioned she couldn't use Marble Phantasm, which is analogous to synchronizing with the world, for this same reason. Seems she needs at least 30% of Lifescale to use these abilities, which makes sense when you consider how many Authorities you can hold depend on Lifescale.

I also find it interesting how TAs are stated to have no limits to their power. With the only limitation being the speed and amount they can draw. From Katatsuki Kouhon:
As they have ceased to be free of self-interest—such as noncorporeal elementals ought to be—they have lost sight of their role as protectors, to the point that, among them, some have even become like humans, and gained independence from the natural world.
The True Ancestors have no limits.
As a result of being provided back-up from the planet, if the need should arise, they can strengthen their abilities until that need is met (however, the amount and speed that each True Ancestor can increase it by differs per individual).
But other incarnated elementals like say Meiren are explicitly stated to have a limit:
Incarnated Elemental: A
As an Elemental who shares mana with nature, she doesn't store magical energy inside her body, but rather she draws limitless energy from external sources. However, as she is bound by a humanoid form, there is a limit in how much output she can generate despite her infinite supply, and the amount of magical energy that she can make use is limited within the range of a humanoid Heroic Spirit.
Which I guess makes sense since she is only stated to be on a category parallel to True Ancestors. Kinda like dolphins and whales.
In contrast True Ancestors have the ability to transform their vessel at will. I imagine it's kinda like having a hose and being able to change the size of the hose as well as the speed. Though the likes of Yu Meiren don't seem to have that capability, could be that's the limit of her Servant form though.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I also find it interesting how TAs are stated to have no limits to their power. With the only limitation being the speed and amount they can draw. From Katatsuki Kouhon:

Obviously, the limits to their power is the limit of the Planet itself.

Also. It's directly stated in game that not even TAs can utilize Planetary scale power to do whatever they want cuz their vessels can't take it.

P7i69gm.jpg

They might be able to draw as much power as they need to but their cap is at Planet Reset.

If they use that shit for anything else, the Planet cuts them off.

But other incarnated elementals like say Meiren are explicitly stated to have a limit:

A-rei's don't.

And since they're Planetary scale Elementals just like the TAs, they're probably functioning within the same general paramaters sans TA Royalty or maybe even more specifically, the candidates for TM's vessels.

Last edited:
Also. It's directly stated in game that not even TAs can utilize Planetary scale power to do whatever they want cuz their vessels can't take it.
Yeah. That was in reference to Arcueid playing around with Ciel and moving around in her Luminary state. However, it was also stated that up until the point where she began to move in her Luminary form she was still considered a planetary 'retribution mechanism', and only the act of turning into life by moving around was ever said to be detrimental to her. This means it would have been well within her rights to get rid of Ciel and Shiki right there, cancel her Luminary and wrap things up had it not being for her emotional state.

If they use that shit for anything else, the Planet cuts them off.
Well I don't think it's the planet cutting them off directly as much as the fact that everything in the universe is subject to some rules. In this case that 'anything moving on it's own becomes a living being capable of death' as the above screenshot states. But yeah.

A-rei's don't.

And since they're Planetary scale Elementals just like the TAs, they're probably functioning within the same general paramaters sans TA Royalty or maybe even more specifically, the candidates for TM's vessels.
You mean like Woodwose and Morgan? They are the only two noteworthy A-Rei. Woodwose I can see it, but Morgan died very quickly. It could be that there are individual differences between A-Rei, since it's not like we've seen other TA.

Back